• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Give me your lunch money, or I'll walk through your stupid traps and shoot you in the head!

Kevin McCallister VS Butch the Bully

Kevin has a BB gun, tar, nails, string, and paint cans.

Butch has his gun.

The fight takes place in Kevin's house. Butch starts at the entrance and Kevin starts in his room. Kevin has 30 minutes of prep time.

Who wins?

Kevin: 5

Butch: 2

I give to Kevin due to Butch's nerve probably getting the best of him. After he falls to the first trap, he is probably going to be pissed off and rush Kevin with his gun, where he will fall into even more traps, entering a cycle of hurting until he is knocked out.

Kevin only has a BB gun, tar, nails, paint cans, and string. With these he can only make two traps. Three if you count the BB gun.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Kevin only has a BB gun, tar, nails, paint cans, and string. With these he can only make two traps. Three if you count the BB gun.
I still think he can take out Butch on virtue of him being weakned by the two first traps and possibly hiding himself to attack him in a surprise jump.

Killing Butch, or even knocking him out, would at best cost Kevin his life, considering Butch has a gun.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Killing Butch, or even knocking him out, would at best cost Kevin his life, considering Butch has a gun.
You seem to be kinda biased towards Butch, given i stated why i think Kevin would win and yet you tried to circumvent it two times already. If you from the start think one could win why would you even make the battle on the first place?

What can he do with these materials exactly?

(I personally wanted a fist fight but this is also ok I guess)

He can use the nails and tar on stairs, and he can use the paint cans and string for the paint can trap.

A can to the face and a hole in your feet seems like something that Butch would just whine about for a bit, then get angrier and blow Kevin's brains out.

I'm gonna go with Butch since he can just shoot Kevin when he gets past the traps or when Kevin looks down to see where Butch is. Butch probably won't miss because there isn't a whole lot of room for him to miss a gunshot

Back