• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat Invades a Home

Cool Cat is exploring the streets in his van, looking for a new kid to b o o g i e w o o g i e with. After some time, he sees a child's silhouette through a window. He checks the driveway. No cars. He looks to the other windows. No adults. It looks like this kid is completely Home Alone.

Kevin looks out his window and sees a furry slowly walking towards the house. Behind him is a van, with the words "COOL CAT'S FREE CANDY" crudely graffitied on the side. Something doesn't seem right.

Cool Cat has the whole night to either kill Kevin or put him in his van. If he does this, he wins. Kevin has an hour to set up traps, and he wins if he either gets Cool Cat out of his house, incapacitates him, or kills him.

Kevin has paint cans, a barbecue, tar, toy cars, nails, and string.

Cool Cat is bloodlusted. Who wins?

If this ends up being a stomp, I'll decrease/increase Kevin's prep time.

Cool Cat b o o g i e w o o g i e s with Kevin: 1

Kevin yeets on Cool Cat:

They both die:

so this is gonna be if cool cat can see through kevin's traps the way kevin sets up his trap's are pretty decently set up with some of them not being aren't easy to see at first to the average person and is pretty naieve i see cool cat running in to a bunch of traps then ******* dieing to his traps because of his nature

Well, considering Kevin with preptime can reach up to 9-B then I guess Kevin just... puts the right traps to reach 9-B? Idk.

Kevin can barely do anything in 5 minutes.

I reccomend giving him at least an hour and a half or this would be a stomp.

It's either, Cool Cat b o o g i e w o o g i e s another child zero effort, or, he gets caught off gaurd by one of Kevin's traps and ends up breaking his spine.

How about this: Kevin has one hour. Cool Cat knows that Kevin sees him. He also sees Kevin setting up a trap, so he knows he has to be on guard. However, he doesn't know where the traps are or what they do.

Well then.

Kevin should take this given that he's an excellent planner. Most of his traps are deadly and most people don't see them coming. One hour is more than enough to make something that will most likely one-shot CC.

BigSmoke4269 said:
How about this: Kevin has one hour. Cool Cat knows that Kevin sees him. He also sees Kevin setting up a trap, so he knows he has to be on guard. However, he doesn't know where the traps are or what they do.

The robbers from Home Alone fell for his traps despite knowing that he had plenty of those, and CC is as much of an idiot, if not more than those guys.

Cool Cat is naive, but he isn't a chimpanzee. The smarter of those two actually stated he couldn't even make it to Grade 6.

CC is very easily tricked though, just like harry and marv, and he gives out really bad advice (he's even very hypocritical considering he ran across a street without looking despite advising to look both ways, and he opens an email from a stranger, aka butch, despite telling mariah not to open texts from strangers)

Well it is now, because Derek thinks that stuff is good advice. Cool Cat doesn't make the mistakes, Derek does. Within the context of the film, Cool Cat is doing the right things.

Think about it. Derek is, like, clinically insane, and he's trying to make a character who he literally describes as "smart" in his theme song. Obviously there are gonna be flaws in his decisions, but within the context of the movie, he doesn't really have any flaws.

Basically my point is that Cool Cat is supposed to be smart, and it just isn't represented well. Saying that means he isn't smart is like saying that someone from a movie isn't strong because the effects that are supposed the make them look strong are bad.

Joaco0902 said:
Well then.

Kevin should take this given that he's an excellent planner. Most of his traps are deadly and most people don't see them coming. One hour is more than enough to make something that will most likely one-shot CC.
This still counts right?

I'm trying to balance it out so that his traps won't necessarily one-shot CC. I could restrict him to certain resources?

Ok, Kevin has these traps:

Stairs full of tar (tar and nails)

Toy car fall (multiple toy cars)

Hot doorknob (barbecue)

Paint can to the head (strings and paint cans)

Back