• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some peculiar things to note in the SpongeBob SquarePants Verse (Again).

Your proof for an upgrade is a wiki description that doesn’t give any scans?
I'll just have to find it or unless somebody else has found at certain points, But certain episodes do suggest this... And they do to a degree Mav, I already gave some actually.

Last edited:
One more thing is that the characters from Spongebob can survived in a void

Resistance to Void Manipulation could def work (Bugs has one Void Feat and these has 3 feats to support for Spongebob)

That could be something. In "SB-129" Squid Ward also remained unfazed in the nowhere void and both Sponge bob and Patrick functioned well in the Doodle Bob Dimension void.

Yee, so I'm still waiting to for hyper's stuff to come out. I should have a bit of time, let me try something simple and real quick for once for once since this has taken long enough and we should get this show on the road.

K I think a new thread needs to be made; random hax and stuff is being added later in the comments and virtually none of the mods are going to read through the entire thread to see everything trying to be applied.

Back