• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat Invades a Home

BigSmoke4269 said:
Ok, Kevin has these traps:

Stairs full of tar (tar and nails)

Toy car fall (multiple toy cars)

Hot doorknob (barbecue)

Paint can to the head (strings and paint cans)
I think those two could take care of CC.

1: The stairs would only damage his feet.

2: He's watch his step knowing that there are traps

3: He'd dodge the paint can if he saw Kevin holding it at the top of the stairs.

Kevin starts off in his room. He can move around in order to monitor the traps, and he needs to manually trigger the paint can trap.

Because, my idea was, during that time, Kevin probably grabbed a weapon in case things went wrong right? Say, a baseball bat. So, when CC is briefly knocked out, Kevin comes and beats him with the baseball bat.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Also, I'm not sure about this, but I think you wake up if someone's attacking you in your sleep.
Pretty sure you don't wake up after your ribs and nose have been obliterated by a baseball bat but ok.

Most people own a baseball bat. But anyways I'm not voting for him so this conversation isn't going anywhere.

Joaco0902 said:
Seeing how most if not all of Kevin's traps aren't lethal
you sure an electrified sink isn't lethal? or a blowtorch? or a rope with kerosene that ends up burning you and causing you to fall 2 stories down? or a pipe violently slamming your head? or falling from a 3 story building? or stairs full of tar? or icy stairs? or the seesaw? or the grease slip that leads to a shelf falling on you?

BigSmoke4269 said:
Ok, Kevin has these traps:
Stairs full of tar (tar and nails)

Toy car fall (multiple toy cars)

Hot doorknob (barbecue)

Paint can to the head (strings and paint cans)
He only has one of those traps, and I don't see how it would be too lethal

Back