• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giratina vs Armageddemon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Because Cal needs something today.

Pokemon vs Digimon

The Draconian Centipede of Anti-Matter vs The Non-Existent Centipede of Armaggeddon

-Both are 2-C

-Armageddemon is Infinite Speed

-SBA

FIGHT!!!!!

Giratina: 0

ArmagedDemon: 1 (Fate)

Inconclusive: 9 (Uld, Cal, Gar , Executor, Glass, Zex, Zeed, Zeif and Laugh)

Giratina origen (1)
Dragon Centipede of Antimatter

Armagemon2
Non-existent Centiporpion of Armageddon.

Not sure, Giratina seems to versatility while Armageddon seems to have the Haxx, so I'm saying Incon because while Arma' has the Haxx, I don't see a way for him to kill Giratina and vice versa

If Armagedomon does not exist then he can not win OvO (I liked the time where "Non-existence" had a simpler meaning than now).

About the fight, no ideas about who wins, but for some reason these two seem to fit very well into a conbate.

@PaChi2 It makes sense because something like that happened in the 3D special of Digimon Savers OvO

I mean. Since I was met with this argument beforehand in a thread I thought was legit... What can Giratina do to put down a non-existent being, tho.

It's that same question of "many of its options get really limited while the opponent can still abuse its own hax", so the chances of Armageddemon putting Giratina down seem... Much more likely to happen eventually before Giratina itself actually does something significant enough to put it down.

What I mean is that, if you do look above, some of the reasons for either not putting the other down don't seem to take too much of the characters into account.

Hence why I'm confused as for why this isn't "Giratina can't put Armageddemon down while Armageddemon can eventually erase Giratina from existence."

...Since Resistance is not immunity, unless Giratina has a solid means of putting down a non-existent being, eventually he gets erased/insta-killed.

How long it takes I dunno, but. Yeah.

I believe in the movie he appeared in, he made a portal to the human world. Could be wrong tho.

yes he did.

Tho, here we are talking about the Distortion World. Only giratina can travel freely outside and inside the DW.

Yes, but did he want to just leave him? I though he kinda wanted to beat the crap outta him.

The real cal howard said:
He wanted a mixture of both. Dialga cannot hurt the RW, and Dialga gets catharsis.
But would he do the same with Army here? Hell, Army will feel at home just destroying the DW overtime. Which will cause Giratina to rush back.

@Dragon

I dont think Army will have a good time trying to do that. Precisely Gira's power nullification is directed at preventing DW's destruction. And bear in mind that Gira is omnipresent there.

Also again, would he just leave him there in character? I don't exactly remember him leaving Dialga behind.

@Dragon

I thought omnipresence wasnt equalized? I mean, it isnt speed, its a state of being. Giratina wont have better combat speed/reactions by being omnipresent.

See it this way: Remember when Vegito entered buu? In that scenario Buu is omnipresent because... they are inside of him right? Would that make buu any faster?

I think it's inconclusive for the reasons stated above. Also dragon you need to update the rules to make them 2-C since giratina isn't low 2-C anymore.

Back