• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically back to square one. How did this not save Mewtwo against Doom? Ovo

That's because they have more powers. Ovo

Who downgraded them. Also that means Vader is next on the list...And then Beerus. Ovo

Well we know Gaiamon is superior to Dantemon who had a Multi-Continent feat. Plus we know he gets Globemon stuff. He has appeared in a game. That has yet to be translated.... sadly...

@Cal pretty sure Mewtwo doesnt "fight" using mind hax. its unfair for him, I know, but its his character anyway.

but I dont really care.

I change my vote to inconclusive because mewtwo is serious here.

I'm going with Gaiamon.

• Although Mewtwo has many abilities to induce effects that diminish Gaiamon's effectiveness in combat, Gaiamon has the power to create a backup of himself in combat and with that always perform a "Save / Load" in combat and thus recover from Combat effects (This also applies to recover from combat damage that may occur during battle);
  • Gaiamon also has a wide range, Glanz Gazer can reach Mewtwo from literally anywhere on the globe;
  • The temporal powers coming from Timemon will be very useful, TimeStop gives Gaiamon a chance to attack Mewtwo without him having any reaction. In addition the ability to freely travel on time allows it to counterattack in case Mewtwo tries some thrust while traveling in time;
  • Gaiamon's perception ability gives him a great strategic advantage, "Ultimate Search" makes Mewtwo always visible to the Gaiamon and the ability to predict the future also helps prevent Mewtwo's attacks;
  • Gaiamon's intelligence also gives him a lot of advantage, Gaiamon has all the knowledge on the Net and in the hearts of living beings, so he can also know the fighting experiences of Sakusimon (Because this is a knowledge that exists on the internet ) Who is aware of all tactics and combat strategies that have existed since the beginning of time;
  • The greatest difficulty in combat may be Mewtwo's mental power, which according to his page shows that Gaiamon's memory could be easily manipulated, but Gaiamon could recover from it by using the powers of Watchmon that allows him to be able to recall any Event of the past. Mental control is also a big problem, it would be very useful for Mewtwo to use in combat (Gaiamon would have to attack quickly using Timestop and "Save / Load" to be able to combat this);
  • The power to analyze the opponent is also very useful, that would end with the surprise blows that Metwo could try to use in combat. Basically with a first analysis the Gaiamon could have knowledge of what to do during the combat.
This is a tough fight, the biggest difficulty Gaiamon could face is really the mental power of Mewtwo who can decide the fight. However Gaiamon has a greater access to victory modes thanks to wide variation of temporal powers, greater knowledge, the ability to "Save / Load" that can counter effect abilities, and Gaiamon also has a huge range that can end up leaving the Mewtwo No place to dodge the opponent's blows.

I see this being a complicated battle, but I see Gaiamon more likely to win.

Wrong.

COMPOSITE Mewtwo is going through a Revsion.

>Doesn't reply to my posts on the other thread.

I was trying to let this die too...

Mewtwo is stated to use his psychic powers to subdue an enemy before they can think. And given his powerful nullification abilities and mind hax, with both having precog, the likelihood of Gaiamon getting off Timestop before Mewtwo can do anything isn't high. The reverse can be said too, which is why I'm going for inconclusive. If anything, Mewtwo is more willing to hax first than Gaiamon (which is honestly, kind of an assumption)

Not exactly, the Appmon always start a battle using their Hax. Watchmon started his fight using his memory hax and time stop hax, Gatchmon starts his battles always looking for the weakness of his opponent, the first thing that Timemon always does is to stop time or travel in time, etc. Literally the whole evolutionary line of the Gaiamon begins its combats using Hax, why Gaiamon who is the most powerful and with more hax would be different?

Because looking for a weakness, which I've heard is what they do, takes time they don't have if Mewtwo likes to win before the opponent can think.

Heck, I could make an argument that if both of them use their time and mind hax at the same time, it'd still result in Mewtwo's victory. If Mewtwo mindwipes him when Gaiamon time stops, Gaiamon has no reason to keep time stopped.

I honestly don't follow. People can't think two things at once, or at least not in that way. I mean, people can multitask by moving their body as well as their mind, but the body doesn't matter at all in this fight.

You think that a character can't say search and Time Stop at the same time? If this was Globemon I'd accept this argument. But Gaiamon would be more willing to follow the natural tendencies of Time on as well. Meaning he's likely to Stop time and use his hax instead of searching.

Saying and thinking are two different thing. O mean Globemon himself not only searched for countless beings across the planet in a second but aimed and fired his Gantz Gaser to hit every single one of them individually.

Pretty sure I'm arguing semantics here, but thinking two things at once isn't possible either. And I'm currently trying to think of fried chicken and pillows as we speak to see if I'm right or not. Bottom line was that no matter how quickly in succession those actions were, they weren't at the same time. Just appeared to be.

You're objectively right. I am just giving you a hard time until you realize Mewtwo isn't fighting Globemon.

Anyway, I'm still going inconclusive (being nice, as it's a matter of quitting while I'm ahead). As much as Gaiamon has, he doesn't have a counter to something as instantaneous as his hax. Mewtwo's negation and mind hax is as instantaneous Gaiamon's time and causality hax. You can't save and load if you are a vegetable or can't access it. And Mewtwo can't mind hax if time isn't flowing.

Aren't a lot of Digimon fearless? Also I can literally go into Mewtwo mind hax specifics, but I'll let you go on this one. Although Gaiamon would technically know how to deal with Mind Haxes seeing as one of his fusion materials Charismon is pretty much Applimon Mewtwo.

Also regarding your if they use their hax at the same time. If Time is stopped, whatever Mewtwo planned to do is null and void. Also if you really want to use on character arguments to the fullest, what for has Mewtwo suddenly Mind Haxes at the start?

Last I checked he mostly goes for the Shadow Balls, The telekineses and the barriers.

Same argument back. If Gaiamon's mind is wiped, whatever he planned to do is null and void. Kinda why Link vs Luke is at a stalemate. With Gaiamon being Link and Mewtwo being Luke.

The literal first thing we saw complete Mewtwo do was mindwipe, so... Plus, pretty sure you can think if Mewtwo uses a projectile, a barrier, or TK, which goes against his character of winning before the opponent can process.

No the first thing we saw Mewtwo do was destroy a lab and use telekineses on Gary's Pokemon. He only mindwiped out of battle. He mindwiped Nurse Joy who I might add was not fighting him not was useful to him. Every other time he went for telekineses and Shadow Ball. Even in Generations he went for everything else. Unless you can prove me wrong.

Just a question

If my other thread goes through, in which Mirage Mewtwo gets his own page and will very likely also be High 6-A, would he be a better matchup for Gaiamon?

The real cal howard said:
Well, prove with feats and links that Gaiamon has done time achenanigans in combat. ovo
Gaiamon has yet to be shown on screen outside of a Japanese only game, but we can prove to you his pre forms and other Appmon utilizing his hax right away. Want to see Timemon use Time Stop right away? Just as we can show other Digimon using their hax in combat on top of Databook entries. But do you truly want to go through that? Plus Executor has also explained things to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back