• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Wyrms from Beyond the Distorted Rift" Giratina vs Shinryu (Pokemon vs Final Fantasy)

The Distortion World was a realm where only Giratina lived in.

They had been banished there, for their rebellion and violence.

Yet, they found themselves getting used to the world. They could control every aspect of it to their own whim.

Giratina was enjoying a leisurely time just hanging about in their realm, minding its own business as usual. They remembered that once time when humans entered this realm. They had hoped this would never happen again.

Suddenly, the entire realm began to shake. This was peculiar to Giratina. Only he lived in this desolate realm, one where the laws of space-time did not work as in the outer universe.

So, what has been causing this?

GAROGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

A deep, resounding roar shook the entire Distortion World. One that did not belong to Giratina. The Renegade Pokemon immediately began flying towards the source, now in high alert.

Then, something unbelievable happened.

A massive crack in reality- in Giratina's world- appeared just right in front of the Pokemon. As soon as that crack opened, the entire Distortion World was suddenly thrown into chaos and disarray. Reality seemed to shift and expand- warping and twisting in ways that the Pokemon had never seen in their home. The Renegade Pokemon roared in fury, as he knew for certain that something had to have caused this.

And right he was.

An equally massive dragon descended from the cracked hole in space-time. This dragon was long and serpentine just like himself, and had gray scales all over and large spiky wings protuding from its shoulders. It had two clawed hands, and from his head was a tuft of hair that seemed to blow to the non-existent wind.

This was Shinryu, the dragon of Interdimensional Rift.

Giratina looked at this intruder with fury in its eyes. The grey dragon however merely scoffed, and then charged at the Renegade Pokemon. Giratina roared and did the same, as the two draconic beings clashed.

The moment their bodies clashed, ripples were sent all across the Distortion World and even beyond- beyond into the realm where Shinryu came from.

Only one would survive this encounter. With each strike the two made, the space-time continuum of the Distortion World crumbled. The threat expands past Giratina's realm. Soon, even the outer universe and the multiverse at large were starting to shake at the just the attacks that the two dragons were firing at each other.

--------------------------------------------

Uh oh. I don't like where this fight is going. Whoever wins, we'll surely all be dead due to how much reality breaking these two are doing. But before we're all rended into non-existence, let's talk about who would win in a fight!

Battle Rules!

• For Giratina, we're using its 2-A key, in its True Form. For Shinryu, we're using the Dissidia Series key, and with the Crystal Core of Darkness. Both are 2-A.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The fight takes place in a mix between the Distortion World from Pokemon, and the Interdimensional Rift from Final Fantasy.
  • Otherwise aside from all of these rules I mentioned above, SBA applies.

Who will win this clash of interdimensional wyrms?

Battle Music - Dare to Defy from Dissidia NT

The Renegade Pokemon -

The Crystal Dragon -

The TRUE void dragon beats both easy -
231-2313887_giratina-png.png
FLTIhAK.png

Last edited:
You might want to change the Shinryu key, or at least take the Crystal Core of Darkness away, because I'm not sure what True Giratina can do to Shinryu with all of what the Crystals could give him.

Shinryu Verus might be a better match up.

Last edited:
Huh

I was actually worried True Giratina is too much for Shinryu Verus

Aight then, I'm removing the Crystal Core of Darkness if it makes this fight more fair.

Without Crystal Shinryu gets completely stomped against Giratina's CM1 stuff.

You should use Dissidia one as it gives a better matchup.

Last edited:
Geez, someone said that I had to remove the Crystal for fairness, and now I hear otherwise.

Anyways, changing it (again), hope there can be an actual debate now

Back