• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
How has this not been made yet? This is so thematic.

Soul Calibur vs Pokemo

The Azure Knight of Death vs The Crimson Avian of Death

-Speed Equalized

-SBA

-Fight takes place at Ostrheinsburg Castle

FIGHT!!!!

Night Terror: 0

Yveltal: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (Gar, Cal, Zex, Kin, King, Zeif, Game)

Night Terror
900px-717Yveltal

I don't remember Yveltal ever having Soul resistance, just a resistance to Ghost Moves which do not really involve the soul, but phantasms. Or Ghost energy.

Either way, even if we did accept it as soul resistance, I would say it is nothing compared to someone who can casually rip the souls from 2 entire armies at once in a much weaker form. Unless there is something I don't know of.

I. Gargoyle One. By the power gifted to me by thy holy Lucemon. Declare this thematic thread inconclusive, for it's who strikes first

I thought the final boss stage in IV was Algol's Tower of Remembrance...?

Anywho, what all can Yveltal do, exactly? What are the mechanics of its powers?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I thought the final boss stage in IV was Algol's Tower of Remembrance...?
Anywho, what all can Yveltal do, exactly? What are the mechanics of its powers.

Yveltal can insta-kill and petrify with Oblivion Wing.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Anywho, what all can Yveltal do, exactly? What are the mechanics of its powers?
"It happened around 800 years ago. The Pokémon known as Yveltal spread its ominous wings, engulfing the lands of Kalos in darkness. At that moment, people and Pokémon throughout the land began to fall one by one. Yveltal let out a piercing cry and took to the sky, vanishing to an unknown location. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back