• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Renamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
High 8-C RWBY? Rookie level Digimon not named Kid Lucemon or Arkadimon can finally be used. Plus both me and Weekly thought of doing this match.

RWBY vs Digimo

The Golden Huntress vs The Golden Ninja

-Speed Equal

-SBA

-Takes place at Beacon Academy

FIGHT!!!!

Yang Xiao Long: 0

Renamo: 8 (Drayco, Kep, Cal, Gar, Core, Jinx, Glass, Velox)

Inconclusive: 0

Anime-RWBY-yang-xiao-long-1672532
Renamon ex collectors

Anime Renamon hasn't. But this isn't anime Renamon (Has a separate file). This is Composite Renamon.

"Digimon are to be assumed to start with their natural signature moves in battles. After the use of their signature moves, it is noted that Digimon are to be treated akin to RPG characters in which they can whip out any of their abilities whenever. Of course databook entries will be taken into consideratio as well. For Digimon with Precognition, it should be noted that due to them knowing the future, it is highly likely they will attempt to end the fight as fast as possible with their more dangerous and devastating techniques."

Hold the phone.

I was worried that you left out the verse on verse names on the SAO thread.

Now I see you're linking both verses.

Why do I notice something so miniscule IDK

Anyway, on topic, just gonna wait to see what happens.

@Dragon Do you by any chance know how kohenkyo works? I'm referring to the version that copies their opponent's appearance. What use does this have? Do they get any of their abilities or something similar?

No. The transformation part of Kohenkyo simply is used for a split second confusion (for someone like Renamon, that's more than enough time to get a good hit in)

That's assuming Renamon doesn't go for a vital kill shot first. And if Sessho-whatever is used it can counteract the semblance. Poison in Digimon does one of 3 things (Unless you're LadyDevimon); Paralyze you, Weaken you or slowly kill you.

I explained what Poison is in Digimon above tho. (It was an edited comment)

What High 8-C feat does Yang scale from again?

@Dragon

High 8-C is based off of powerscaling. From Volume 4 onwards, Ruby can one-shot Nevermores which was a feat that took a few of Team RWBY's 1.21 tons to accomplish on Volume 1.

Me and calcs don't go well. Either way, Renamon scales to a casual 3.32092103e+10 Joules feat. So is it safe to say Renamon is on the higher end?

I dunno how far this rabbit hole goes. lol

What i meant was how does she use it but just rechecked her profileand its a gas but Renamon also turns herself to stone as a result...?

Yeah, she quickly turns herself into a stone and releases the gas. She can turn back of course.

@Dragon

That is ~7 tons while Yang is baseline, so yes, it's safe to say Renamon is very solidly above her in strength.

Well Renamon isn't going to use it while her opponent is firing at her. Renamon's a tactile fighter who is more than willing to play the long game if needed. Renamon will likely use it when Yang is like closing in on her.

Post-Timeskip Yang doesn't abuse her Semblance, and Renamon has the advantage of being considerably stronger, which tends to screw Yang over

I'll let you guys take over the debate from here. If you have any questions, let me know. Also more info into Renamon's fighting style is on her databook entry on her file (One of the few Digimon who actually gives us one). So that could help.

We can't forget that Renamon's fighting style is using multiple arts, some revolving around kicking. A fighting style Yang does have difficulty with.

I get that, but I was asking why is the picture of Yang pre timsekip if that's the case. Whatever. This is kinda derailing the actual fight.

Renamon's poison attack seems to be the most lethal move she has. she'll probably start out with that first based on what Dragon left us above. I don't think Yang will get that far after being poisoned.

Well that's more of the fact that I wanted both to have a wallpaper-like image.

Also I should note that I didn't say she would start with it. I wanted to imply that she is willing to use it if need be. From her official databook entry.

As it is always calm, cool, and collected, it is practiced enough that it doesn't lose that composure in any situation. Its slender, tall appearance excels when compared with other Childs, and rather than Power Battling, it makes sport of the enemy with various arts that use its speed.
Sorry for the confusion.

Also, Kep, Yang not abusing her semblance post timeskip doesn't mean she doesn't have it and wont use it if she needs to which as per sba shed be willing to do

Yang's Semblance's weak point is those who are still stronger than her even after she activates it, so it is likely that Renamon can make it not a point.

The AP advantage is pretty big in any case.

Lucariomon's AP advantage and comparable skill should be enough to net her the win before Yang has the chance to catch up in AP. Her other techniques, like the cloning and especially the poison do a good job lowering her strength if Yang does increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back