• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A little Upgrade(Or A Huge One) For Pokémon God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the idea of transduality type 2 is that all aspects are parts of Arceus' true form and Arceus' true form transcends everything from the cosmology. Based on this point, NEP Type 2 point can be a subset of transduality:
NEP Type 2 (now Type 2 nature) standards simplify seem to be:
  • Characters (NEP Type 1) that were later erased and become more nonexistent can have it.
  • The characters got basically to qualify for transduality at least with NEP.
    • I saw this case being the later for Arceus earlier.
Going on the transcendence of everything point which includes things cause and effect (given the statements like here which looks to be Option 5), acausality type 5 can be argued to be alright especially if transduality is accepted.

I could see these changes being fine but I am fine with whatever overall approvals like from the staff approvals end up being.

Thank you for helping out, Elizhaa. The problem here is that our staff mostly seem uninterested in helping out with Pokémon, so your input is extra important here.

Can somebody write an easy to understand, but sufficiently elaborate, explanation post here please, so I can ask for more staff evaluations.

Update.

Nonexistent physiology has been accepted by Elizha and Gyro, so that's out of the way. They're the only Admins who commented on the crt btw

Likewise anything else besides Transduality Type 2, Nonexistence Physiology type 2 and Acausality type 5, because I changed a few things. Which I'll list below.

Elizha agrees with all, including TD 2, NEP 2 and Aca 5, but she's fine with whatever conclusions staff can decide on.

Executor_N0 blog has been verified and accepted on the wiki as valid for knowing more about the justification for the god tiers. So I'll leave that here: This is under the explanation for Arceus. You can read through the scans. I'm going to talk about Executor_N0 explanation of the The Heart, derived from the scans about nature of Arceus True Form :

Heart
"When there was nothing else in the world, the Heart was in the middle of a swell of chaos. In this heart, everything was one, time, space, every being were a single existence. After the Heart gained awareness, the world was shaped. It's a single heart that exists beyond time and space and Arceus is its direct manifestation. After creation every being has its own heart, but they are still the same being when looking at the highest level."

The meaning of Non-duality :

Non-duality is the recognition that underlying the multiplicity and diversity of experience there is a single, infinite and indivisible reality, whose nature is pure consciousness, from which all objects and selves derive their apparently independent existence

Which fits exactly with Arceus Nature as described earlier.

This fits with Transduality Type 3. TD 2 for characters who're not tier 1A.

Such characters typically exist as contradictions within the context of their setting, and abide to dialetheic systems of logic, or are portrayed as existing within a state of single, indivisible wholeness bereft of any separation.
Which also fits with the nature of Arceus as a single indivisible whole. Unity

So I propose the changes here

Transduality Type 2(Due to his True Nature of NonDuality as explained above, existing as a single indivisible entity devoid of seperation which fits Arceus explained above)

Acausality type 5(Predates and transcends everything in the Pokémon reality, including the rules of time and space, of which is changed in the Distortion world, including causal laws.

Nonexistent Physiology Nature type 2, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3 and 5( Same as for TD 2, except in relation to Existence and Nonexistence.

Exists in a state where the multiverse was undifferentiated/Unattributed and everything was just One, The Heart, until he created the multiverse.

Which includes aspects of existence and Nonexistence, time, space, spirit, etc. All of which didn't exist

Update.

Nonexistent physiology has been accepted by Elizha and Gyro, so that's out of the way. They're the only Admins who commented on the crt btw

Likewise anything else besides Transduality Type 2, Nonexistence Physiology type 2 and Acausality type 5, because I changed a few things. Which I'll list below.

Elizha agrees with all, including TD 2, NEP 2 and Aca 5, but she's fine with whatever conclusions staff can decide on.

Executor_N0 blog has been verified and accepted on the wiki as valid for knowing more about the justification for the god tiers. So I'll leave that here: This is under the explanation for Arceus. You can read through the scans. I'm going to talk about Executor_N0 explanation of the The Heart, derived from the scans about nature of Arceus True Form :

Heart
"When there was nothing else in the world, the Heart was in the middle of a swell of chaos. In this heart, everything was one, time, space, every being were a single existence. After the Heart gained awareness, the world was shaped. It's a single heart that exists beyond time and space and Arceus is its direct manifestation. After creation every being has its own heart, but they are still the same being when looking at the highest level."

The meaning of Non-duality :

Non-duality is the recognition that underlying the multiplicity and diversity of experience there is a single, infinite and indivisible reality, whose nature is pure consciousness, from which all objects and selves derive their apparently independent existence

Which fits exactly with Arceus Nature as described earlier.

This fits with Transduality Type 3. TD 2 for characters who're not tier 1A.

Which also fits with the nature of Arceus as a single indivisible whole. Unity

So I propose the changes here

Transduality Type 2(Due to his True Nature of NonDuality as explained above, existing as a single indivisible entity devoid of seperation which fits Arceus explained above)

Acausality type 5(Predates and transcends everything in the Pokémon reality, including the rules of time and space, of which is changed in the Distortion world, including causal laws.

Nonexistent Physiology Nature type 2, Aspect Type 1, 2, 3 and 5( Same as for TD 2, except in relation to Existence and Nonexistence.

Exists in a state where the multiverse was undifferentiated/Unattributed and everything was just One, The Heart, until he created the multiverse.

Which includes aspects of existence and Nonexistence, time, space, spirit, etc. All of which didn't exist
No resistance to CM 1?

Well I mean it having resistance to CM 1 would've made Arceus even more hard to kill
NEP aspect type 2 is Conceptual Nonexistence
And would Arceus finally be able to kill that witch Madoka?
If Acausality type 5 gets accepted, yes. But he's low 1C so the match cannot be made.

All in all, just wait for the crt to get accepted. We can discuss that afterwards in the Pokémon discussion thread

NEP aspect type 2 is Conceptual Nonexistence

If Acausality type 5 gets accepted, yes. But he's low 1C so the match cannot be made.

All in all, just wait for the crt to get accepted. We can discuss that afterwards in the Pokémon discussion thread
True form has a 2-A key tho

Thank you for helping out. What Medeus and Elizhaa accepted can probably be applied then.

Out of curiosity, with the new standard on references being mandatory. Would any of these need references attached to them?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what that is unfortunately.

Honestly I'm clueless on how to add these things, so I asked one of the supporters to do so after a day

See here for instructions:

Please write a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for ALL of the pages that you need me to unlock here, with regularly formatted text, so I can handle it with my automated mass-editing script that is used for this purpose.

I'm not sure what you mean but I hope this is alright
dude asked for page names not the entire friggin CRT

Like bruh you really expecting him to go

"Ah yes, let me just unlock
Giratina

Nonexistent Physiology(Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1; Giratina embodies the concept of Nothingness/Nonexistence. Lacks a spirit

Void Manipulation (Giratina can materialize and de-materialize the structures in the distortion world

Acausality type 4 ( The Distortion world exists beyond the concepts of time and space. It runs on different logic or laws with distorted causality and physics than the Pokémon world. Giratina is competely unaffected by these changes. And has control over them.

Chaos Manipulation (The Distortion world is a realm of chaos. Of which Giratina has authority over, as the ruler of that place.

Immortality type 5(It's nonexisent in nature but still exists)

should be simple enough"

Please write a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for ALL of the pages that you need me to unlock here, with regularly formatted text, so I can handle it with my automated mass-editing script that is used for this purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back