• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno vs Beyonder

Beyonder could strike whatever universe Gio is in but the action will be denied instantly (or maybe even before that). It's likely a draw, since Giorno has no way to physically attack the Beyonder unless the latter chooses to appear before him for some reason. Hax loops would work though, if Gio could land a hit.

The beyonder was said to be the second most powerful comic book character in marvel universe (the first being the one above all) he was so powerful that other fellow comic book character were left at his mercy including the living tribunal . Don't know if giorno or gold experience can fight that (^_-)

Oh right *facepalm* the one I'm talking about was the guy that looks like a 90s popstar and the guy that appeared during the secret wars. Either way I don't know too much about post-retcon (^o^)

IMO this wouldn't be a fight if it was pre retcon. The guy trapped all comic book heroes of marvel into his realm and they were all forced to kill each other.

Idk about Post-retcon Beyonder but he still has multiversal feats right? If so he should win since GER has only universal scale time-erasure nullification feat at best.

I kinda forgot about this but he once been mentioned and being compared when thanos started to mess thing with the infinity gauntlet.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I kinda forgot about this but he once been mentioned and being compared when thanos started to mess thing with the infinity gauntlet.
Is that a feat or a statement with an unproven feat?

Not Jim Sterling said:
I didn't found the scans, but found a video that happen to have that scans so i just use print screen, So it's just statement from doctor doom.
So it's basically some statement (possibly hyperbole) about how Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet can match The Beyonder.

Honestly if this was pre-retcon Beyonder I would definitely say he wins this battle in a heartbeat but idk about the feats of post-retcon, but last I heard post-retcon Beyonder is the same as pre-retcon but without the multiversal shenanigans where "Beyonder is above everyone in marvel but The One Above All himself and he's so powerful that Living Tribunal even feels so powerless to the point where he wouldn't dare to try to fight Beyonder" so idk if post-retcon Beyonder has the feats to overcame this highly likely stalemate between him and Gold Experience Requiem.

Not Jim Sterling said:
He and GER Tier is pretty compatible, since he supposed to be a Cosmic Cube.
Well Beyonder created a universe but GER no-sold a universal time erasure/skip (which should put him at universal+ scale but he probably doesn't have enough feats for that since GER is pretty much a one time thing, so he is stuck at universal level I'm guessing) I still don't know who would win.

It's never really fleshed out in-detail but if you subscribe to the theory that GER's death loops aren't "loops" per se, but instead are the person's consciousness/essence/whatever being shifted through each parallel version of themselves and forced to die, then it's possible to say that GER is multiversal.

There's also the other, more well known theory that GER creates its own pocket universes for that person to die in which would give it some degree of universal+ level powers. Again, all speculation though.

theres a reason this forum is hated on alot, its because of how stupid the people here are... GER's nullification has limits, otherwise he would've been able to nullify staircase over heaven, but he couldn't. the beyonder lives beyond GER, and could literally make the ger's abilities not work if he wanted to.

Why the hell did you comment on a 4 year old thread? All of these people either no longer think Giorno wins or aren't on the wiki anymore.

Back