• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyonder pre retcon up to 1A and possible H1A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyonder preretcon upgrade to 1A.

Hi all😅 i want upgrade beyonder profile :)

Basically beyonder is being of infinite dimensions when He limits himself, but as beyond realm he is a creature that goes beyond all that.

He is a cosmic cube which is an Omni-dimensional object that can expand infinitely but that is only a limited part of him because he limits himself.

Beyonder preretcon upgrade.

Basically beyonder is being of infinite dimensions when He limits himself, but as beyond realm he is a creature that goes beyond all that.

He is a cosmic cube which is an Omni-dimensional object that can expand infinitely but that is only a limited part of him because he limits himself.

Beyonder tells dave that he can't beat power above him.

But it all happened because he limited himself.

Then where the scene shows the text "in a universe"

This is not beyond realm but the universe or basically the omniverse which has not been shown before Which is the source of beyonder is come.

Everyone is always wrong about this, in fact it is beyond realm is not a universe.

"He comes from another universe"

But that doesn't mean it is beyond realm, look this link.

Basically, He is bigger than the multiverse itself, referring to when he became beyond realm where he was bigger than the multiverse and y'all already know that beyond realm is bigger than multiverse.

Beyond realm is also outside the multiverse, which means beyond realm and beyonder not came from another universe but another omniverse!

And he Composed all other dimensional universes!

Basically he himself is outerversal lv when he is in the beyond realm.

So he is outerversal lv but possible to high outerversal lv, Because it is said that something is above the cube are transfinite lv.

And basically when the Beyonder defeats him, beyonder power becomes transfinite and transfinite existence.

Basically he rose to transfinite lv a long time ago:)

And that means beyond realm is transfinite lv.

Just wanted to point out some things:

1. There's no more Pre-Retcon Key anymore. That's not a thing anymore.

2. Some of those scans are already in his profile which makes High 1-B.

3. If you're going to use scans, please reference which comic you got them from for convenience sake.

Just wanted to point out some things:

1. There's no more Pre-Retcon Key anymore. That's not a thing anymore.

2. Some of those scans are already in his profile which makes High 1-B.

3. If you're going to use scans, please reference which comic you got them from for convenience sake.
1. I forgot about that.
2. That's why I tried to upgrade it, that something wrongs.
3. Sorry for that, I tried to find the title🙏🏻

I forgot all about the title, I will remember it😅🙏🏻

Sorry to everyone, but I forget a lot of things where I got it, I just read it then I download/photograph what I see:(🙏🏻

And I always forget it.

I just always remember the title secret wars but don't know what version it is, if you can help me to tell it again then it will be so helpful :)🙏🏻

He is a infinite being, because he limits himself.

Basically he only limits himself, but he is a creature of infinite dimensions when he is not in his own realm
It's never even been said that the Beyonder has infinite dimensions outside the Beyond Realm.

It's never even been said that the Beyonder has infinite dimensions outside the Beyond Realm.
Yes, even so, but all the scenes have shown it, if the beyond realm is outside all that, it means that he becomes an infinite dimensional being when he is outside his realm.

But if it stays like that it will be inconsistent

1. I forgot about that.
2. That's why I tried to upgrade it, that something wrongs.
3. Sorry for that, I tried to find the title🙏🏻

I forgot all about the title, I will remember it😅🙏🏻
Have you looked at his profile, he already has High 1-A in his profile. Which key exactly does this change if the upgrade was applied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back