• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna Vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Rules

Who wins between the two of them?

Some say yhwach wins because it has resistance to acausality manip, also has acausality manip negate

Some even say giorno win via blitz, which one is this? I'm dizzy

Noted*
I do not follow the verse between the two of them, but this heart wonders which one wins :)

Ok so Gers Rtz is not gonna work. The only advantage is speed. Yes,Ger blitzes. But ger cannot do enough damage to win that way. However, he might be able to age yhwach to death, unless yhwach has immortality, and if yhwach has passives, giorno is ******

Giorno still can't do anything to yhwach though so it's pretty much an boring incon

Almighty is 3D Giorno's causality hax is 4D yeah no Giorno is not getting soul crushed
The process is 4D, The user is not. Two completely different things (In fact, giorno or GER is not even listed as higher dimensional)

This is the reason why Asriel vs. Yhwach was a stomp in Yhwach's favor even tho erasing a timeline is 4D because asriel himself is not 4D so he is affected by Yhwach's plethora of hax just fine so he gets soul crushed.

Same thing happens here. Yhwach has endless ways to prevent Giorno's hax from ever taking place. (Soul Crush, Almighty null etc.)

This is the reason why Asriel vs. Yhwach was a stomp in Yhwach's favor even tho erasing a timeline is 4D because asriel himself is not 4D so he is affected by Yhwach's plethora of hax just fine so he gets soul crushed.

Same thing happens here. Yhwach has endless ways to prevent Giorno's hax from ever taking place. (Soul Crush, Almighty null etc.)
Giorno's causality hax is passive any action that can harm is passively reverted.

If rtz is 4d, then he can just null those haxxes
The process is 4D, The user is not. Two completely different things (In fact, giorno or GER is not even listed as higher dimensional)

right?

Giorno's causality hax is passive any action that can harm is passively reverted.
That is only applicable for GER, not Giorno.

Giorno is still affected by hax just fine even though GER is not (Giorno is affected by time stop, GER is not. Literally in his profile)

Yhwach's precog and information analysis is passive so he perfectly understands what GER can do and he directs all his arsenal on Giorno instead. Soul Crushing him or Nulling him which in turn, murks GER.

Giorno is still affected by hax just fine even though GER is not (Giorno is affected by time stop, GER is not. Literally in his profile)
That's because skipped time doesn't harm Giorno anything that harms Giorno is reverted

Yhwach's precog and information analysis is passive so he perfectly understands what GER can do and he directs all his arsenal on Giorno instead. Soul Crushing him or Nulling him which in turn, murks GER.
All that gets RTZd
If he could harm Giorno past RTZ then he could simply kill GER but he cannot

Anything Yhwach destroys, remains broken in the future.

Yhwach's hax trumps causality manip. Orihime couldn't revert Zangetsu or Soul King to their previous state because Yhwach destroyed them.

Yhwach's hax trumps causality manip. Orihime couldn't revert Zangetsu or Soul King to their previous state because Yhwach destroyed them.
but Giornos hax is said to be 4d here, so I don’t think this would work

Giorno's hax is 4D so nope that resistance is irrelevant and what's fated in jojo is absolute ger can change that too

11D powernull
Wasn't mentioned in that thread.

"Since imagine breaker is an ability that passively nullifies the supernatural there's nothing GER could do to return to zero because there wasn't a zero to begin with. An example of this would be that Touma could never be blessed with luck because imagine breaker continues to be a host inside his right hand.If imagine breaker and GER collide I imagine the scene similar to when TW:OH and GER fists collided in EoH where pretty much GER would go wtf? I'm going with Touma for this one."

Soul crush is passive and can you send me Ger reverting some passive attacks.

Pretty sure I read the explanation on Ger databook or scan that any action opponent takes reverted to zero but nowhere stated it would work on passives
If two passives clash, they’re gonna interact. Unless the other passive is faster, rtz should work fine

Reactions: Rez

"Since imagine breaker is an ability that passively nullifies the supernatural there's nothing GER could do to return to zero because there wasn't a zero to begin with. An example of this would be that Touma could never be blessed with luck because imagine breaker continues to be a host inside his right hand.If imagine breaker and GER collide I imagine the scene similar to when TW:OH and GER fists collided in EoH where pretty much GER would go wtf? I'm going with Touma for this one."
That’s not even how ger works. It’s just causality manip. The reason imagine breaker works, is becuase its literally tier 1 hax.

Because it's on the profile.

If two passives clash, they’re gonna interact. Unless the other passive is faster, rtz should work fine
Return to Zero: GER can take the entirety of something and revert it to a previous state. This includes any action the target takes and leaves GER unaffected by it (i.e., Giorno would be affected by time stop, but GER would not). This puts anything it affects in a constant loop of being put back to zero depending on what GER has done to the target. If GER was to kill a target, they would be constantly put in an infinite loop of deaths, each one varying from the next. The ability can be described as taking the "effect" out of "cause and effect".

That's not how it works you are saying if Gierno dies because of natural cause and effect it would revert it back even though there is no feat.

Return to Zero: GER can take the entirety of something and revert it to a previous state. This includes any action the target takes and leaves GER unaffected by it (i.e., Giorno would be affected by time stop, but GER would not). This puts anything it affects in a constant loop of being put back to zero depending on what GER has done to the target. If GER was to kill a target, they would be constantly put in an infinite loop of deaths, each one varying from the next. The ability can be described as taking the "effect" out of "cause and effect".

That's not how it works you are saying if Gierno dies because of natural cause and effect it would revert it back even though there is no feat.
Btw if Gierno can be affected by time-stop which is harmless then Soul crush can affect him which erases the Target then how could Ger brings back Gierno.

If Gierno dies then Ger dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back