• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna vs SB Janemba

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This is the last Janemba thread I was talking about. The two anime characters no one will stop talking about their hax and speed, so much that it's all some people
Giorno GER jojoEoH
Future-Janemba
comment. Here's the battle you've all been waiting for...
P.S. If it's a stomp, don't be afraid to tell me. AP equalized if necessary.

i would have gone with janemba like the reasoning that cal said with AP adventage but the big issue is the GER can nullify all actions so there is that idk if it will work but if it does idek if it doesn't then janemba wins

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i would have gone with janemba like the reasoning that cal said with AP adventage but the big issue is the GER can nullify all actions so there is that idk if it will work but if it does idek if it doesn't then janemba wins
I agree you Redgrave

Janemba is not acasual he still has to abide by the laws of cause and effect. If GER lands a LOD punch then that is practically it for Janemba.

Nigh Omnipresence however would put itself right onto GER's stand range because it would technically stand before him. And those who stand before GER will have there willpower sapped away from them leaving them completely immobilized.

I think GER takes this.

Janemba wins due to range, AP, durability, speed advantage and hax. GER gets blitzed by Janemba as we do not use the infinite speed thing for him, it is just normal speed of any other stand by scaling.

Honestly I think it's a stomp.

Fair enough, but nigh omnipresent is still above infinite speed, so technically janemba is still faster. I still say he wins due to superior AP, durability, speed and GER can't kill him over multiple universes and as a non corporeal being, he is only universal in potency, Ger has never stopped multi universal potency either, so I still think Janemba wins.

Potency is only useful if you can actually use it.

GER has a Multiversal stand range. Anything within this range is going to be sapped of all its willpower (via casualty manipulation). Janemba will be absolutely motionless and will then be quickly finished off by a decisive blow from Gold Expierence Requiem.

Janemba as said prior needs to be specifically stated or shown to be above cause and effect in order to even defeat GER.

Not true, Janemba nigh omnipresent speed is superior to infinite speed, so he could stop him before GER acts. Also GER has never stopped a mutli universal level entity, he has only gone Unviersal+, so assuming he can stop beings above that level with it is no limit fallacy. By your logic he could beat any 2B character without causality manipulation which is again no limit fallacy. So no you can't assume he can stop a multi universal foe like a universal foe. Janmeba still wins imo due to superior AP, durability and speed, hell if he really wanted to he could make a duplicate GER and have them loop each other as he relaxes.

Janmeba wins due to superior AP, durability, speed and having crazy hax like non corporeal over multiple timelines/universes and being able to just absorb, posses or duplicate GER ftw.

I am not claiming any NLF's what so ever. All I am saying is that Janemba has to be Acausual in order to bypass GER's defenses and offensive powers of causality manipulation.

Being omnipresent would put itself right onto GER's stand range and therefore would immobilise him completely and give GER the chance to strike back.

The feats GER may have performed were Universal + but one would have to be Acausal in order to bypass its abilitites. Sol Badguy being an acasual being can defeat GER with ease (If both were the same dimensions atleast)

GER wins.

Janemba does not have acausality nor is he a higher dimensional being, hence GER wins due to his HAX, he can nullify all attacks instantly and put Janembas will to 0 then use LOD punch to end it.

Unless you can prove me wrong with actual scans or proof, GER wins.

GER ability only is shown to work on universe+ level foes, assuming it will work on higher level foes is no limit fallacy so no, Janemba still wins via superior AP, durability, speed and having hax to just absorb posses or even duplicate GER.

except hax like causality manipulation doesn't give a damn about conventional durability, and janemba copy is pathetic ability that never really accomplish anything other than slow down his opponent, and how janemba going to absorb gio if he can't bypass his GER?

GER's ability is to manipulate causality in numerous ways. In order to counter this one would need to be '''acausual.''' Tier difference is irrelevant.

you guys think whatever you want but your using a no limit fallacy assuming it will work on any being regardless of power, by your logic it can work on a 2A fighter, it has only shown low 2C levels and is listed as such for a reason, assuming it will work on characters above that tier with that much reality warping and other such powers to counter is foolish to do.

I have stated my piece and my stance has not changed.

We are not using a no limits fallacy at all. We are telling you GER's limitations I will state them again to you.

Cannot nullify an acausual being

Cannot nullify a higher dimensional being

And that is basically it to be honest. If Janemba is not in those categories he has lost the fight. A 2A fighter would be 5D and therefore beat GER on that premise alone tho.... GER is only 4D.

It call This is considered to be one of the most formidable abilities in fictio for a reason, and yes as long as his opponent does not 5-D being then if they don't have Acausual or some ******** reality warping, causality, or concept manipulation then they are done.

Wrong.

3 votes for each side. Redgrave never said a specific answer for either one and the guy who replied only agreed with him.

janemba win, his durability is possibily multi universal and GER has not this durability.

janemba Regenerationn is low godly and he has clones.

I don't feel as if you two have bothered looking at the arguments present in this thread...

"Cannot nullify an acausual being

Cannot nullify a higher dimensional being

And that is basically it to be honest. If Janemba is not in those categories he has lost the fight. A 2A fighter would be 5D and therefore beat GER on that premise alone tho.... GER is only 4D."

Unless someone proves to me that Jan is Acasual he stands no chance in this fight at all.

It seems that Gio Gio wins via haxs and speed from what i heard Janemba is only nigh-omnipresent in his incorporeal state and doesn't have that type of speed in his normal form.

Lel yeah because incorporeal and Regenerationn will save you from get trapped to facing a series of death over and over again for eternity don't you guys think it just will make janemba live more suffering? and hell like seriously when is janemba hax has ever accomplished something other than delay the inevitable him to be beaten over and over again by gogeta and 1 times by vegeta?

Don't worry Jim. SSJETERNAL,Simon and that Superman Prime account are probably sockpuppets used to boost the votes of Janemba. I mean they are all recently made,only comment on Janemba battles and the guy literally said there was 5 votes before the 2 sockpuppets came... Fishy.

Janemba supporters here do not even know how to debate properly, instead of accepting the truth of GER putting Janembas will to 0 and LOD punching him, they deny it and instead start telling us how fast or durable he is, like that is going to help.

They're just stalling the inevitable.

Unless Janemba magically becomes acausal, which would only take one of GERs hacks away, but he still has the turning inanimate objects into living things, and he can create an army in which if attacked, the attack will reflect back killing the user with their own power.

You would have to be a higher dimensional being and acausal to defeat GER.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Er...you didn't provide any proof (and we usually tend to avoid slandering other fandoms).
I didn't mean the entire fandom though, just the ones here, read again I edited it.

Plus the proof is on GERs profile anyways.

To put it in your words.

"Stomp in the favor of Giorno. Even with the sword. Blah blah blah, acasuality, blah blah Requiem blah blah Loop of death. You've heard it all before. As you can tell, I'm as jaded as the rest of them."

Unless Janemba is acasual there is no chance he can win this fight. Being omnipresent puts itself directly in GER's multiversal stand range, Janemba's willpower will be taken away from him and then GER does a badass little monologue before giving him the LOD punch.

Also these GER debates are getting kinda tiresome because it revolves arond 2 arguments exclusivley and how practically no character really has acasualty aside from the 5D and up characters and a very select few such as Guts,Sol Badguy etc.

Its like 5 votes each, and some inconclusive ones, and netiehr even has enough votes to win. TBH it all depends on if GER ability can overcome Janemba's multi universal reality warping, or if that will overtake GER hax, as reality warping includes things like causality, as it is part of "reality", so could theoretically work on countering GER hax, which GER hax never has been shown to overcome that level of warping, Just Universal+, if it can GER would win, but if it can't he gets stomped since his hax is all he has.

TBH it's foolish to assume his hax work on anybody that isn't acasual or 5D, by that logic he stomps 99% of 2A characters which is a clear no limit fallacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back