• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna vs SB Janemba

Status
Not open for further replies.
except many 2A being has really potent concept or reality warping that can rewrite all reality in an instant, while janemba only has reality warping that can cause universes to overlap and send beings from one universe to another. and thats it, and that's is pathetic.

Incorrect, having multi universal reality warping is not pathetic, it is a large advantage to be able to warp multiple universes at once. GER has never shown to be able to overcome multi universal warping, in fact HA Dio beats him due to his Universal+ warping, so no reason Janemba can't do it with multi universal reality warping. Sure GER Hax are extremely broken, but once you get reality warping at multi universal or higher you can theoretically counter his hax since they are only Universal+ level.

it is a large advantage to be able to warp multiple universes at once, and yet he never use is against anyone in combat, sounds like Hyperbole or overrated reality warping.

Yes he does he moves around all sorts of guys from timelines and brings them to other places, resurrects all the dead in multiple universes, and GOtenks who is weaker and can't even hurt him erases Cell from the timeline. So yes, he can use it in many situations and combat. It is no hype he was fusing multiple universes together with his power simultaneously. Causality is a part of reality warping, it is part of reality, and multi universal reality warping > Universal+ causality manipulation, we already saw with HA Dio that Universal+ reality warping can overcome GER hax, so its no different here.

Yes he does he moves around all sorts of guys from timelines and brings them to other places, resurrects all the dead in multiple universes, and what does all of that do with casually manipulation like GER? Causality is part of reality warping but not all reality warping can do causality manipulation because reality warping itself is has many different level, that why some user is listed as causality and reality manipulation user despite both of them is can be classified as one ability, do you think any reality warping can also manipulate concept and causality? or any concept user can manipulate all concept even the concept of dimensions? and heck if all of janemba reality warping is fail to overcome a kamehameha then i doubt he can overcome Causality like GER.

@Not Jim Streling, couldn't Janemba's reality warping be used in combat only to be hinged by game mechnanics? I mean, reality warping would literally break the game

SomebodyData said:
@Not Jim Streling, couldn't Janemba's reality warping be used in combat only to be hinged by game mechnanics? I mean, reality warping would literally break the game
So now we going to use even more speculation for him? I mean GOtenks who is weaker and can't even hurt him erases Cell from the timeline, hey thats is some kind of reality warping on his own and GOtenks can use it in the game.

low end reality warping may not have causality manipulation, but multi universal reality warping like his does, in fact Gotenks removing cell from existence can be a form of causality manipulation as he is performing an impossible cause and effect, or janemba making it so that the effect of villains dying is that they come back to life with a new body is manipulating causality as the normal effect is they die and stay dead. So he has shown abilities that can be interpreted as causality manipulation to, and they all fall under the umbrella of reality warping.

Also Janemba is not killed by only a Kamehameha, he battles against Gogeta before that as well. And the z fighters in SHin budokai are way stronger than the show, For example Gotenks can warp multiple dimensions at once and erase Cell from existence. The z fighters in that game are 2C tier like Janemba and can warp dimensions with their power.

Thing is we know that HA Dio beat GER with Universal+ reality warping, so a multi universal reality warper would almost certainly overcome GER hax.

Not Jim Sterling said:
So now we going to use even more speculation for him? I mean GOtenks who is weaker and can't even hurt him erases Cell from the timeline, hey thats is some kind of reality warping on his own and GOtenks can use it in the game.
Uh what part of the page is speculation? in the story, not actually "in game".

even Gremmy who can erase his own creation from existence do not have causality manipulation, and there are many character who can do Necromancy, yet not have causality manipulation, you argument starting to make no sense. the thing is janemba has not causality manipulation, IF YOU INSIST HE HAS THEN MAKE A THREAD SO HE CAN BE LISTED TO HAVE THAT ABILITY. until then he not have any immunity to causality manipulation, heck Gotenks ability still pretty low end reality itself since his attack is need direct contact with his opponent and not just erasing his existence with his thought, and if janemba reality warping is fail to overcome Gogeta that has barely any hax then i doubt he can overcome Causality like GER.

SomebodyData said:
Uh what part of the page is speculation? in the story, not actually "in game".
lel the fact that his reality warping that only sounds like a hyperbola, and some people even speculation that he was 2-A base on that.

Only erasing his own creations is not the same as erasing a entity that is not connected to you, erasing cell from existence is still a form of causality manipulation by making him being hurt cause his existence to cease. Necromancy raises the dead separately after they die, Janemba has it so that the death of individuals causes them to be reborn with a brand new body instead of ever actually dying, that is a form of causality manipulation as it changes the natural cause and effect of death.

Reality warping includes causality manipulation, there is no need to list both.

Fact is we know GER has lost to Universal+ reality warping from HA Dio and had his hax nulified, so logically he would lose to a multi universal reality warper who is capable of higher scale reality warping than HA dio.

Not Jim Sterling said:
lel the fact that his reality warping that only sounds like a hyperbola, and some people even speculation that he was 2-A base on that.
Are-are you serious? HFIL is literally reality warped the entire time, just look at it

Idk, where that speculation comes from but no one is even using it

GER has lost to Universal reality warping from HA Di, and Heaven Ascension DIO is only a game character that probably not even cannon, not to mention janemba has no reality warping ability like him, remember reality warping has many level and form, like Gremmy who can turn imagination into reality, has janemba can turn his imagination into reality?

and again until you created a THREAD and janemba has listed to that ability then your argument is nothing.

SomebodyData said:
Are-are you serious? HFIL is literally reality warped the entire time, just look at it

Idk, where that speculation comes from but no one is even using it
ok then, but one question what he do with warping the time again? what effect is he caused? or has he has ever do that for his advantage in battle? you know to prove my Hyperbole.

Not Jim Sterling said:
ok then, but one question what he do with warping the time again? what effect is he caused? or has he has ever do that for his advantage in battle? you know to prove my Hyperbole.
A-Please fix your grammar

B- Again, we wouldn't know because the fights have game mechanics

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
A-Please fix your grammar
B- Again, we wouldn't know because the fights have game mechanics
ok i will try, also please fix your argument because I starting to tired see you speculation argument over and over again.

Not Jim Sterling said:
ok i will try, also please fix your argument because I starting to tired of seeing you speculation in this argument over and over again.
Only probelm here is that you're also speculating he can only reality warp non offensively because?

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
ok i will try, also please fix your argument because I starting to tired of seeing you speculation in this argument over and over again.
Only probelm here is that you're also speculating he can only reality warp non offensively because?
because he never use is, just like the canon janemba who has reality warping but isn't useful in combat.

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
because he never use is, just like the canon janemba who has reality warping but isn't useful in combat.
>canon Janemba
ok then, Also based on your speculation then I will say janemba is actually can do Athleta Aeternum: and can summon an army of infinite janemba from any universe, timeline, and even ones that don't even exist, and with all of possibility and impossibility, but that was just too much for the game mechanics.

HA DIO was only able to beat GER because he himself was an acasual being....

Janemba is not and therefore has no chance to be able to retalliate against GER's hax. 5 votes are in favour of GER and only 3 are for Janemba. The other two are not legitimate votes because they are sock puppets.

Also you have not convinced anyone outside of yourselfs that Janemba is able to win..

Not Jim Sterling said:
ok then, Also based on your speculation then I will say janemba is actually can do Athleta Aeternum: and can summon an army of infinite janemba from any universe, timeline, and even ones that don't even exist, and with all of possibility and impossibility, but that was just too much for the game mechanics.
What the? No, I'm saying hes shown reality warping, and you're saying he doesn't have it for combat purposes because we don't see it in gameplay. This comparsion is absurd.

Also, @Judge, I agree with your verdict, I just wanna show how incorrect this guy's speculation is,

Alright because Somebody agrees with the verdict it appears GER now has 6 votes. One more to seal the win.

(Oh yea reality warping=/=Acasualty)

SomebodyData said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
What the? No, I'm saying hes shown reality warping, and you're saying he doesn't have it for combat purposes because we don't see it in gameplay. This comparsion is absurd.
Also, @Judge, I agree with your verdict, I just wanna show how incorrect this guy's speculation is,
actually Athleta Aeternum is reality warping itself, it's just the really broken one.

Naruto1080 said:
Not true, Janemba nigh omnipresent speed is superior to infinite speed, so he could stop him before GER acts. Also GER has never stopped a mutli universal level entity, he has only gone Unviersal+, so assuming he can stop beings above that level with it is no limit fallacy. By your logic he could beat any 2B character without causality manipulation which is again no limit fallacy. So no you can't assume he can stop a multi universal foe like a universal foe. Janmeba still wins imo due to superior AP, durability and speed, hell if he really wanted to he could make a duplicate GER and have them loop each other as he relaxes.
Nigh Omnipresence has nothing to do with speed unless shown or stated, it's simply a state of existence. Your reaction time might be severly limited despite being Nigh Omnipresence. So no, Janemba is not faster than GER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back