• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I was told Gilgamesh had a high win - loss ratio. Let's see if this changes that.

The King of Heroes vs The Ultimate Lifeform

Full Power Gil. Kars has D4CU and MiHU but can be removed if it becomes too much of a stomp (Unlikely). Speed equalized. Win via death or incapitation.

Gilgamesh full power
Eoh kars

Discuss

Do you know how good Gil's time manipulation resistance is? If he can resist time stop or infinite time acceleration he could possibly land a first strike with Enuma Elish before Kars lands a blow on him (since he has mind reading and precog). And since Kars shouldn't be able to regen from space-time dislocation (if I interpreted the meaning of the power correctly) that would net him a win.

But even then Ea seems to take a few moments to activate when Gil's at full power, and Gil is cocky so Kars could exploit that to understand and copy his abilities.

If Gil's time manipulation resistance can't save him from The World Ultimate's time stop or MiHU's infinite acceleration, then Kars haxes him to death.

So for now my vote goes to Kars, but my knowledge of the characters is limited to their profiles and anime adaptations of their original works, so tell me if I misunderstood anything or if they wouldn't do this stuff in character.

1. Yes as shown by BB who can control acasualty and time within the Moon cell.

2. It's almost instant with full power, it's just dramatic affect.

So all in all EA blast+time resistance=win for Gil

Could Gil resist being atomized by BTD/Killer Queen or paradoxed by D4C? Also not sure how relevant this is but The World is acasual.

Wait what? Kars doesn't have acasuality manipulation, he's asking if Gil can survive atomization and paradoxing.

Okay and what feats support that because D4C can bring another Gil in and if they get close they'll merge together untill nothing is left of them, ie paradoxes out of existence or BTD which Kars can use on himself or KQ which can turn any substance, regardless of material including people into a bomb that atomizes them upon detonation. He'd need to get past those if he wants to even think about winning, plus there's the fact Kars could easily bring in more of himself (which he'd probably consider an actual option in character after the end of the book) to use on Gil and let them get beat before showing himself or letting himself be known and adapting to whatever Gil used to beat them and potentially one up that.

And looking at Gilson profile I don't see Regenerationn or resistance to stuff like enhanced bacteriw, virus, etc all of which Kars can do, of course I don't see Gil losing to some sort of killer virus but the question still remains, can Gil survive some sort of enhanced virus (which Kars has access to all that ever existed but better to an unknown extent)

Wouldn't have too, Kars can bring dozens (if not an unlimited) amount of himself from other timelines/universes/dimensions with D4C, he could easily just send duplicates of himself to take a hit and come in afterward and either A. Understand how Ea works and replicate it's function, gain an immunity or resistance of sorts or B. simply just exploit the small time frame he'd have to attack. And yes Kars would likely pull something like that off, near the end of the novel he pulled out dozens of himself and sacrificed them just to close the distance between himself and DIO and if Ea'so AOE is a problem he can always escape to a different universe briefly with D4C.

Yeah, going from dimension to another with D4C is instantaneous and bringing Kars' back with him takes no time at all either, he just needs to grab them and go between two surfaces, which can include stuff like the palms of his hands. 5 seconds is plenty of time for Kars to use D4C. Even Valentine with less than a second can bring back a few of himself and two of his enemies in the Manga, Kars is infinitely above him all things considered. Also what about time resistance? I didn't mention it at all there, D4C isnt time related.

Kinda, he stole 36 giottos and made a spaceship out them and himself. Kars could technically use D4C, go to a different dimension and literally steal an Ea from a different Gilgamesh fighting a different Kars and take it back with him in theory.

Also D4C is basically dimension hopping (universe creation and hopping in Kars case) that has the perks of paradoxing two of the same thing out of existence when they meet.

@Hit

Almost all of Gil's abilities are tied to the weapons in his treasury, not himself. I went over this on the Gil vs Satan thread.

And no, he can't just copy the ability to use the Gate of Babylon since it also requires a key.

Kars can replicate technology with his body, made his body into a makeshift projector, speaker and Part of a soaceship. Although I'm not saying it effects anything see I don't see Kars replicate noble phantasm biologically. Not that it matters, as far as I can tell Kars+D4C takes this.

I also forgot about Whitesnake, Kars could just pop him like a balloon with Whitesnake by pumping him full of blank Stand discs.

Kars survived in space, rode hailey's comet and ran on the back of Mars for 10,000,000,000,000,000 years. So yes, especially after he gets his stands. Not that I see that happening, since Kars if he really wanted to could use D4C or Whitesnake to Ohko. unless I'm wrong but nobody has showed evidence otherwise.

Plus Kars doesn't even need to bring a Gil with D4C, he could just take the Gil he's fighting to a different universe with a Gil and take off and have the paradox effect play it's course. Made easier with his 100km long tendrils. Honestly from what I can tell D4C gives this too Kars low diff, without it'd maybe be high diff with Whitesnake (unless BTD would atomize Gil but I was told it couldnt) as he'd need to actually make physical contact with gil to beat him and he cant just D4C out of any attack.

Kars wins with D4C. Kars wins with Whitesnake depending on the starting distance. Anything else and he'd lose unless he can bullshit his way through adapting Hax but that's no limit fallacy.

@Hit

He still got frozen solid to the point of being left immobile and otherwise inactive. So I should have phrased it to say could he fight in space.

The limitation of D4C is the fact that he needs to be between two objects. If Gil nails him with Enuma Elish before that, Kars is done for.

D4C in the novel has a lot of leeway, even open palms can activate d4c. And yes, Kars was able to unfreeze himself. Ride hailey's comet, jump 580km from it to a giottos spaceprobe, ride it to Mars and with him getting stands like Das boot fighting in space becomes next to no hassle for him.

Kars also has to avoid getting eviscerated by the Gate of Babylon, which includes any number of Anti-Regen weapons, Weapons that cleave through space, energy beams, anti-vampire weapons e.t.c.

Wouldn't be much of a problem, especially depending on the starting distance, he can just have other Kars take the hits for him potentially adapt from seeing them rake the hits and watch from another world through his Kars with D4C.

Kars can adapt to things that kill him? Since I hardly believe he'll be able to come back after space is cleaved along with him or even he's destroyed at the conceptual level and his remnants sent to the void before genesis.

No, he'd just send a different Kars in to die, see how it works and potentially adapt to it and yes, he was able to adapt to stuff like atomization, the first time blew him to high hell, second time did next to nothing and even stole KQ if I recall correctly. D4C makes it impossibly hard for Gil to do anything, as it gives Kars a way to ohko, escape at a given time, bring in more of himself as test fodder, etc.

And yes he did do something like this for a lot less, after getting D4C he killed off nearly 20 of himself just to get close to DIO.

Regarding whoever asked what D4C was if it isn't time manipulation it is dimensional travel for the most part.

Traveling between dimensions/universes etc.

I'd also like to argue that Kars has some kind of precognition since he was predicting Valentines movements even before he made them.

Kars copies the abilities by allowing several of himselves to be hit and copying equipment isn't hard considering he turned himself into a projector.

Abilities get taken. He needs the tiniest exposure to an ability.

Acausality: How is Gil getting past it?

D4C makes this a stomp. Gil is far too cocky and will end up having his abilities copied and raised to ludicrous levels.

Kars takes this.

MIHU resets the universe with much bigger changes.

If Kars resets the universe well, he won't really need to worry bout Gil.

D4C is more than enough.

I did see Whitesnake mentioned here.

If Kars gets close then GG Gil.

He gets his soul snatched by either Kars(Physically) or by WS.

And isn't Kars above the concept of speed? Dunno how he wouldn't be closing the distance between him and Gil if he was only given WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back