• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once fired, it creates a dislocation of space-time, the resulting Void that emerges from the ruptured space, rends space even further to destroy anything in Gilgamesh's sight at once, ripping apart the World to show the dawn of creation and the "Truth". It is similar in this way to Slash Emperor, a Knight Arm capable of destroying Type Jupiter in a single blow. As an Anti-World Noble Phantasm, it is well-suited to the destruction of Reality Marbles, in a manner that Gilgamesh describes as revealing the reality behind a dream.

It tears apart the various layers of the world to reveal the original layer, the "Truth", that is the start of earth's existence.

Ok. Does't Gil ends up there too?

He isn't being erased himself, but history around him is

This is also one of those "don't have enough information" things, because nothing has canonically survived Enuma Elish, but it creates a void that tears apart space-time and rips away the layers that cover the planet.

So if she survives Ea, she might just end up stuck in one of those layers.

Assumably Gil doesn't because Gil isn't the one being hit by it. He's never ended up there when using it in canon.

I mean yeah, but if he is returning literally everything around himself to its origin, wouldn't he be in that replica afterwards?

Gil himself is fine, but if he is erasing the present world, he can't remain there because it doesn't exist anymore.

Kaltias said:
I mean yeah, but if he is returning literally everything around himself to its origin, wouldn't he be in that replica afterwards?

Gil himself is fine, but if he is erasing the present world, he can't remain there because it doesn't exist anymore.
Acausality ftw.

I'm not saying that it affects Gil. I'm saying that by virtue of deleting the present world minus Gil, he is, by necessity, in the past world after that, because the present world doesn't exist anymore after that.

@PaChi

Not how it works. This isn't someone shooting baby Gil with a gun. It's literally him replacing the present world with the past world.

What are the votes again?

I see Zero for Gil (Barring votes with debunked reasoning) and 4 for Mami.

Actually Mami for Kal's reasons, that makes 5

Gaia fixes the world layers up after he fires. The issue is that Mami is still in the "Truth" (lowest world layer) when Gaia closes the way out.

@Kaltias I was joking.

But my train of thought, or the joke, was that Gil's acausality extended to the world he perceives, thus preventing its destruction. Acausality is more than "lol I kill you in the past".

Also, even if some how Ea doesn't work, he can just use Po500A and Erase Her existence, sending her into the void. So even if she does somehow survive, she get's BFR'd

@Gargoyle

They ain't been debunked tho

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Gargoyle

Good point

Literally everything except for Ea killing her was debunked and that is being contested

Better?

EDIT: Finished with Ea it seems

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Also, even if some how Ea doesn't work, he can just use Po500A and Erase Her existence, sending her into the void. So even if she does somehow survive, she get's BFR'd

@Gargoyle

Po500A what?

@Gojira

Yeah, Grace had finished before i voted

So yes i do believe it can be added for Gil as a win

Aizenishere said:
Po500A what?
Pilgrimage of the 500 Arhat. Deploy some Arhat Coffins and then anyone caught in the way gets dragged into the void and gets erased from existence. Its basically a Amita Amitabha-lite. Area of Effect Existence Erasure and BFR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back