• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has all Noble Phantasm that aren't divine constructs. Po500A isn't a divine construct, and it fits all the qualifications for something that should exist in his arsenal. Why wouldn't it be in there?

I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you asking if the coffins and stuff come from his legend? That... Doesn't matter to them being in Gil's arsenal or not...

Why was this thread added despite most of it being from prior to Holy Mami's change from Crystialized Magical Girl to Rumor Magical Girl? (In other words its outdated)

Gilgamesh does not have Pilgrimmage of the 500 Arhat.

It's is not a weapon or a treasure or the like. It is a replica of Benkei's famous voyage. It's a technique he uses, not an item he owns.

I always interpreted it as the procession of the Arhat coffins that caused it, which Gil should have. Sure its foundation is in the legend of his voyage, but many non-technique based NP are founded on similar things. I never saw any indication of it being a technique beyond Benkei calling forth the coffins, which Gil of course could do without the need of a technique due to GoB

@Iapetus, Gil has weapons and artifacts. Not the event recreations of a famous voyage. He cannot fire a famous voyage at someone. And firing the coffins would just be hitting them with a coffin.

So I take it that this match is outdated?? If so, this match can be closed because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back