• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witches do that. They just don't do it to magical girls directly because they can't.

Also no, Madoka went back to normal because Sayaka started beating up Elly. It wasn't just a "someone else is here".

Also the hundreds of dura negging weapons need like, a dozen of bullets at the very best to be intercepted, seeing how they are 385 megatons to ridiculously casual 7400 megatons

No way did Elly decide "oh I'll let Medaka stop being an invuluntary elasticgirl" and put her back together the second Sayaka hit her. And Sayaka does not have the power to put people back together or cancel reality warping. And Medaka was a normal girl. So the logical conclusion is "people warped by witches go back to normal when they aren't being actively reality warped".

Then he won't use the weapons. He'll use Ea. SNI tells him to.

Also many of the dura ignoring weapons will not be intercepted because they will ignore the force of the bullet / explosions.

Which wasn't my point. My point was that Elly stopping reality warping wasn't simply "oh look someone else is here".

I never claimed that the reality warping can't be undone or that they don't need to actively do it. It still wouldn't prevent Florence from affecting Gil if that's what she wants, that's what I meant.

I didn't say it was "oh look someone else is here". It was more "sayaka appeared (cutting through her / her familiars who were in the process of reality warping madoka). I didn't say that last bit, but it was acknowledged that Gil would need to do something to damage her. And being injured like that still stopped the reality warping and let Madoka go back to normal.

It might though. If he pulls Ea, he'd shatter space-time, and then she can't even reach him because none of her abilities can cross through a void without space-time.

Yes but Gil lack the means to injure her immediately (meaning before she can think to start it).

But a fellow crystallized magical girl was walking in nonexistence just fine ovo

He can though? Unless she can focus on aiming at and shooting down hundreds of weapons and reality warping him simultaneously, she'll be injured. And if he breaks space-time with Ea, that just stops her doing anything to him outright.

I assume my the strike out that this wasn't serious, but what was this?

Monarch Laciel said:
Unless she can focus on aiming at and shooting down hundreds of weapons and reality warping him simultaneously
How many times do I need to say this? Her and the doppel act indipendently, as evidently shown by the description of the doppel itself

There is Mami shooting and Florence reality warping.

It's when Homura went into the World of Witches, which is the old multiverse, which doesn't exist anymore because apparently rewriting concepts has 2-A Hakai side effects.

This bit?

"The Doppel of Invitation. Her form is that of dress-up. This Doppel is a replica of invitation. This Doppel uses her ribbon-like hands for a variety of attacks. However, the owner of these feelings does not believe that this small Doppel has that kind of great power hidden within her. She is a docile Doppel, but possibly because she has started to resemble a certain someone, she is strongly opinionated and doesn't do a very good job of listening to others. Those are her flaws." and "The Doppel of invitation. Its form is dress-up. The master of this emotion does not trust her Doppel, and continues fighting as per usual. This Doppel is extremely small compared to others. Combined with the fact that it's situated on its master's head, this means its master hardly ever takes notice of its presence. It's even doubtful as to whether they can communicate with each other, and so the master simply fights as normal. Nevertheless, her Doppel cheers her on. This Doppel usually seems small and unreliable, but its vines wield more than enough destructive force to pierce its enemies." - Magia Record Descriptions of Doppel Candeloro

Or is Mami using her other doppel?

"The Doppel of worship. Its form is a halo. The master of this emotion clung to the salvation that was offered to her after her darkest night of despair, and obtained a new miracle with which to overcome the fear and anxiety she would have otherwise found unbearable. Thanks to this change in its master's mentality, this frail Doppel's form has been altered from what it once was, and it wishes to save its master as she saves others in kind. Its "Tiro Saint-Doppelion" is a cannon salute that announces new hope to heartbroken girls." - Magia Record Description of the Doppel of Worship

This is what the doppel is, correct?

"In Kamihama City, some magical girls activate the power of "Doppel". This is the ability to activate and freely exercise the power of the inner witch when the soul gem gets cloudy, only the awakened magical girl will have it!"

Kaltias said:
And yes, that's what a Doppel is
Ok

In which case, I have a question

Am I missing something, or are we all ignoring that Mami can only "activate and freely exercise the power of the inner witch when the soul gem gets cloudy", which it would not be at the start of the match because she's only just started fighting and hasn't used up any of her magical stamina or experienced any despair yet?

Holy Mami has more than once shown in story that she can use it at will. Also ALina did too iirc.

SBA says that they start at their strongest. Florence >> Mami. It's like assuming that Goku starts in Ultra Instinct instead of base even if both are Low 2-C

Starting at their strongest is different to starting with an ability active that only activates under certain conditions though.

Also, is Genki correct?

I dunno if he is correct because I have yet to read a bunch of stuff about MagiReco. I generally trust him tho.

I do recall that she can maintain it as long as she wants, but idk if she can use it at will

The first time she appeared she used it to show its "beauty" to Iroha and Yachiyo, and she abuses it even against random witches as seen in her personal story as she loves it (iirc)

The storm stuff?

A feat that is 6-C via controlling a lot of mass over a large area is very different to exerting 6-C force on everything around you

That's like saying because a bit of the mist touches you on a cloudy day you have tanked the force of the entire mass of the cloud smacking you

???

Pretty sure Kal said it's passive.

Although I'm still not sure how do we treat AP from storm feat. So, that confuses me a little bit.

It is passive though. The fact that she does it while focusing her energy in an actual attack makes it more impressive if anything

Alright.

Still voting Mami btw, whether SNI gonna tells him to pull out EA or Vimana, he still requires GoB to get them around.

Mami can prevents him from either reaching EA or jumping onto Vimana.

It's a side effect of an attack. That's not passive. Passive would mean the storm is always going on around her. It only happens when she uses her magia

Monarch Laciel said:
It's a side effect of an attack. That's not passive. Passive would mean the storm is always going on around her. It only happens when she uses her magia
Yeah, I concede about the passive stuff.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Alright.
Still voting Mami btw, whether SNI gonna tells him to pull out EA or Vimana, he still requires GoB to get them around.

Mami can prevents him from either reaching EA or jumping onto Vimana.
If she uses ribbons at the same time he pulls Ea (which he will because SNI) it's going to shatter the ribbons along with space-time, even if they do wrap around him. Once it's out, GoB is no longer needed. Before it's even out of the portal, it will already be charging, which the ribbons would be unable to stop because its sections rotate with continental force or something, and a second later shatter space-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back