• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Alright.
Still voting Mami btw, whether SNI gonna tells him to pull out EA or Vimana, he still requires GoB to get them around.

Mami can prevents him from either reaching EA or jumping onto Vimana.
I know about the space-time shatter stuff. Which is why I specifically said reaching EA.

Except she can't stop him reaching it?

He doesn't need to grab it.

He just needs to summon it and its already charging to activation.

It has nothing to do with the attack though? She is shooting bullets and in the meantime a snow storm happens.

Side effect would be more along the lines of Madoka dispersing the cloud when she summons the glyph thing.

Also, passively means that she doesn't have to maintain it. Not that it always happens no matter what

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
SNI tells him what's going to happen. Uses Ship of Light. Mami doesn't know where he is. Returns with a rotating Ea. Profit?
As Ramesses said, he can't use the ship of light in this key or else his saint graph dies.

He doesn't even need to go anywhere though. She tries to warp him and wrap him in ribbons, SNI means he already knows the actions needed to win, so at the same time she starts doing that, he summons Ea with it already charging. Even if the ribbons wrap around him and he gets his limbs warped off, Ea charges more, shatters space-time along with the ribbons and the reality warping's range, and then she gets Enuma Elish'd

I dunno where the "when she appears" came from honestly.

It happens when she uses her Magia because when she uses her Magia we are able to see it. It doesn't make it exclusive to it.

Which isn't what i'm arguing for?

I'm arguing "she performs it passively while using her Magia, using her Magia is energy consuming so it's indeed a super casual feat, given that most of her energy is focused into her Magia".

Not that she causes snow storms by shooting or something

If the 6-C feat was the yield of the attack itself i'd agree that it isn't casual, but that's not what was calced

My bad. I thought you were saying "just because we only see it when she uses her Magia doesn't mean she doesn't cause a snow storm with every attack".

Well a storm no (due to surface area)

The 6-C bullet that's > the storm would however

Does Ea neg type 8?

Holy Mami now has actually useful type 8 because of the whole Rumor fusion thing.

The problem is that i have no earthly idea about which Rumor she embodies

I'd like to know if her type 8 is good enough to keep her alive when space-time is shattered around her and absorbed by a void

I mean, the first part isn't even something that negates regen and as for the second one he isn't absorbing the rumor itself so... probably?

It isn't about keeping her alive, just coming back

If something is erased and type 8 has never brought it back from erasure, or in this case space-tone destruction, it's a bit of a NLF to say they can come back though.

Is it?

The reliant thing of type 8 is basically like Low-Godly based on something that isn't your soul. It doesn't really matter how hard you kill the body if you aren't killing the part granting regen.

Also, pretty sure that Kazumi wouldn't kill Rumors just by using her basic attack but eh, can't say for sure because her story isn't translated yet.

I'm gonna vote Gilgamesh FRA, but this seems really close. It also sounds really short, like ending in a couple of seconds reguardless of who wins.

BUMP!! Also there is possible planet level downgrade for Ea,VS,and the other NP who rated to be planet level to multi continent level,but still this doesn't change this match too much.

Then mind adressing it, because otherwise Gil uses Ea, then Mami slaps him with a 6-C ribbon afterwards.

Heck not sure if this is fair for Gil at all with type 8 in play because afaik he only has Harpe to negate type 8

But Monarch said "I think that it's NLF", i explained why it's not, then he never replied?

I mean Ea basically makes it like you were never there to begin with, so I quite see how some Regenerationn other than Mid-Godly is gonna help. I don't completely understand the Rumor thing, but if Gil erases the world then is it still gonna be around? And yes, he has done so when serious in character. In his fight with Enkidu, he erased it and it got brought back several times

Again, you are saying that Kazumi in base, who is a regular magical girl, would OHKO rumors, who are consistently treated as unkillable for approximately everyone, just with her basic attack, which is EE.

Also, it's not regen, it's type 8. Big difference. Asking "Prove that this weapon that doesn't erase the reliant thing bypasses type 8" is the same as asking "Prove that this weapon that can't affect your disembodied consciousness bypasses Low-Godly". Burden of proof isn't on me.

The rumor isn't reliant on people knowing about it so i doubt so. The way to bypass said immortality in verse is to simply break the Rumor, aka doing the opposite of what it embodies. That makes it able to be slain.

But as i said, i do not know which Rumor Mami embodies, so i can't say for sure wheter or not Gil can do so. Which is why i'm saying that the "FRA" aren't valid. We are literally at a point where we lack informations to make a call, yet you all keep voting

I wouldn't call "I literally lack the informations to determine the result accurately" inconclusive.

"Inconclusive" is more along the lines of "Both have an equal chance to win"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back