• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh downgrade

Everything before c) is something I have already addressed and have no need to answer or inconsequential because you brought it up as a non-relevant point.

As for c)

"Connected" =/= exact

I didn't say they were completely different but you have failed to even respond with this point anyways. "Can't be called be copies as a rule" means they are different, end of story, no type of interpretation saves you from that.

As for the "history argument", Archer's existence in Fate/Extra already shows that this is wrong, mainly because it is clear that Heroic Spirits depend upon the world they come from. So in truth we have to take the servants of Fate Extra as being indigenous to their own home world. Your only response to this is to cry "exception!" or "outlier!" which is stupid since Archer's background is why we know a lot of this Moon Cell theory anyways.

However, it doesn't matter. Let's say that the Moon Cell actually does dispatch perfectly from the Throne of Heroes. I've already stated why the Throne of Heroes can't be trusted to dispatch the same servant everytime. This is also dependent upon answering the container argument, which you never provided evidence for.

Promestein said:
Please refrain from quoting large blocks of text.

I apologise, I only did it because it's easier to know what I'm addressing, considering multiple posts of his were posted in succession.

You can delete what I have in the post when quoting it or just use the number layout I have, it's mainly why I use it in the first place.

Connected =/= exact, sure, but

" but that history is the exact same as the throne of heroes,"

^this is exact, so... your point?

Can't be called copies because they are exactly the same thing, it's the only interpretation that makes sense context-wise, there's no way this

" However, that human history is connected to the throne of heroes in multiple ways, so they can't be called copies as a rule."

Can be interpreted as " that human history is connected to the throne of heroes in multiple ways, so they can't be called copies as a rule because they're different", the "so" in the middle of the sentence obliterates that interpretation of yours entirely, the "so" basically acts as "they can't be called copies as a rule because that human history is connected to the throne of heroes in multiple ways", in your interpretation that would say "they are different because the human history is connected to the throne of heroes in multiple ways", does this even make sense to you? Re-read the sentence, pay attention to the context, and you'll see how off your interpretation is.

So the statement that the human history records of the Moon Cell being the same as the Throne of Heroes' records is wrong (hey look, people, this guy's opinion right here takes priority over Nasu's statement!!!), while your incorrect interpretation of a statement that comes from the same exact source is right? Selective reading at its finest. Archer is an exception because his original existence was erased so the Archer from Extra is a fictional hero BASED on EMIYA, he isn't actually EMIYA, nor are they the same existence, Archer from Extra is a copy of EMIYA's existence, which was erased. This isn't the case with Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh is Gilgamesh, same everything. EMIYA doesn't exist anymore, Archer in Extra is another existence based on EMIYA, he isn't EMIYA which is why he isn't called EMIYA, there's a reason Gilgamesh is called Gilgamesh, because, well, he is Gilgamesh, and I never called anything an outlier in this topic, I haven't even mentioned the word.

What did you state? Archer's example which was addressed over and over again? The Alters? You do know that the Alters aren't exactly summoned from the Throne of Heroes, right? Saber was corrupted by Sakura's Grail/Angra Mainyu, which brought out all her suppressed negative emotions, and blah blah blah, it's basically what it tried to do against Gil, but since he doesn't have such emotions, and instead has great willpower, it didn't work, which is why he can resist Angra Mainyu, and it's why he can't be an Alter, Jeanne and C├║ Alter are the results of Gilles and Medb's Holy Grail wishes respectively, they aren't Jeanne or C├║, nor can they normally be summoned by the Holy Grail, it was a wish, they wished for Jeanne and C├║ Alter respectively, it wasn't a summon. What container argument???????????? That the Moon Cell is a better container than the Fuyuki HGW? Well, can Gil dish out planet level Ea in F/SN? No? Thought so. But if you wanna say that the Moon Cell is a less powerful container, then sure thing, pal, go right ahead, Gil from F/SN got one shotted by Excalibur, while you're claiming that Gil from CCC can tank Heaven's Hole planet level NP, so yeah, if the Moon Cell is a less powerful container than Fuyuki's Holy Grail, then Gil will be summoned with even less power, which means he doesn't have planet level durability, which would basically prove that I am right about him not having planet level durability.

Also, while we're at it, explain to me what you interpreted from what is written here, since you ignored it every time I posted it

" they are perfectly reproduced from the Moon Cell's records of human history."

" However, that human history is connected to the throne of heroes in multiple ways, so they can't be called copies as a rule."

" but that history is the exact same as the throne of heroes,"

Until then, spare me your headcanon.

"So" has no implication like that in the context of the sentence at all. "Can't be called copies" clearly means they are different. Copies are, by definition, the same. Again, there is no type of interpretation where I am wrong.

Nasu himself said that EMIYA and F/E Archer are of the same existence. Again, read what I said. That isn't up to interpretation either. They are definitely "different" but are of the same existence. Nasu does stuff like this all the time anyways.

I'm gonna ask for a source on the "EMIYA was erased" and "F/E Archer is a copy of F/SN Archer" because the first is strange and the second is not what is stated in his description by Nasu.

When I am talking about Alters, I am referring to the fact that the Throne is multiversal. It contains many versions of each hero. There isn't some standard form. In Fate/Extra, what makes this extremely relevant is Archer's example. We know Archer is from the F/E world. It's a part of his character background. So, really, what this implies is that the other servants are from that universe as well.

The "container" argument deals with equivalence between servants. Their power varies by container. Since we don't actually know what verse has more powerful containers, we can't do equivalence on anything. As for Gilgamesh's power and durabiity, he had his mythic formal wear by the time of the Kiara fight, so he had an approximation of his true power as a heroic spirit unlocked. This obviously doesn't scale to his container form in Extra.

"Also, while we're at it, explain to me what you interpreted from what is written here, since you ignored it every time I posted it"

I already did, please learn to read.

FSN and FZ both have the same containers. But there is one problem though - the Grail is corrupted and malfunctioned. Additionaly it was jurry rigged three times - after the First War (added CS), after the Second War (more classes) and after the Third War (corrupted). It was hinted that probably CS make Servants weaker than they were in their respective legends.

As for Fate/Extra (and CCC). The Moon Cell does not summon heroes from ToH but creates (summon) them from the information. Arcuied is a special case where she was summoned as goddess (otherwise she could easily wipe the party out).

Well, yea, I wouldn't contest Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. They have the same universe after all.

Alakabamm said:
Well, yea, I wouldn't contest Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. They have the same universe after all.
Interesting info is that within the Moon Cell Arcuied can't win versus some Servants but outside - it's another story.

Copies are very often inferior, which is the case in the Nasuverse (projections are inferior to original Noble Phantasms for example), so that could be what it's referring to, since a copy is whatever attempts to perfectly replicate the original, which doesn't necessarily succeed. Either way, by context, your interpretation would make zero sense, as it's basically "that human history is connected to the throne of heroes in multiple ways, so they are different", does this make any sense to you context-wise?

No, they aren't EMIYA's existence was erased, F/E Archer is a copy of EMIYA's existence.

And lol, there you go:

"01 - Character Background A hero without a name. A fictional Legendary Soul. A fake. The remnants of a person who spent his human life in the pursuit of justice. While the man who spawned this Legendary Soul was once a real, living being, the slow passage of time has completely erased his entire existence from the records of human history."

We all know that the Throne is multiversal, nobody is arguing against it, but it only records them in a specific timelines where their acts get them a place in the Throne of Heroes, most of the heroes are from legends though, and the few who aren't, and actually lived, either got shaped by humanity's beliefs on them or made a contract with the world, not that it matters, since the Alters have nothing to do with the throne, Saber was corrupted by Angra Mainyu, and the other two weren't even summoned, Gilles and Medb wished for their existence through the Holy Grail of their respective Grand Orders, they didn't summon the both of them from the Throne of Heroes. No it doesn't make anything relevant, if all of the Servants are the same as Archer, then why only Archer is distinguished from the rest, while the rest are treated as completely normal Servants? Answer me this or don't bother bringing up this same defeated point again.

I have no idea why you're insisting on this point, because even if the Moon Cell is a less powerful container (which has nothing that supports it), it doesn't change anything, because the values for ranks will only be inferior (which also doesn't make sense, considering someone like Karna has the same exact stats as in Apocrypha, except for Endurance - which goes from C to A - and NP - which goes from EX to A++ due to having a crappy Master) meaning that he doesn't have planet level durability, and even with the "LOL mythical formal wear" argument, this brings us back to the fact that there's zero evidence that he tanked her Noble Phantasm, we have no idea whether she used it or not, so we can't go assuming she did, so he doesn't get his durability scaled to her NP.

No you didn't, all the time you either denied it with no reasoning behind it, or just outright ignored it.

Yamatohime said:
FSN and FZ both have the same containers. But there is one problem though - the Grail is corrupted and malfunctioned. Additionaly it was jurry rigged three times - after the First War (added CS), after the Second War (more classes) and after the Third War (corrupted). It was hinted that probably CS make Servants weaker than they were in their respective legends.
As for Fate/Extra (and CCC). The Moon Cell does not summon heroes from ToH but creates (summon) them from the information. Arcuied is a special case where she was summoned as goddess (otherwise she could easily wipe the party out).

All of this is correct, but the information from which the Servants are summoned is basically a perfect copy of the Throne of Heroes, so it's basically the same thing.

Also, to solidify the Archer point

"As for the human he once was, no traces of that person exist. Instead, he is now the personification of what most people would imagine one who holds the title of "Ally of Justice" to be."

So yeah.

Edit: Also, since you agreed with the MFTL thing, shouldn't it be edited into his page?

Copies were never implied to be that way and that is a ridiculous extension from the conversation with Shirou vs Gilgamesh, which also literally had the sentence "there is no rule stating a copy cannot exceed the original" so its moot anyways. We go by the definition of copy. Again, non-debatable.

That little smidget you copied from the description also says that F/E Archer came from the Fate/Extra world. So no, EMIYA is not the full form of F/E Archer. They even have different True Names. That's extremely headcanon.

You never "defeated" anything, just spouted incomplete information about Archer and then straight up claimed something that is blatantly false. I should ignore anything else you say for just that reason honestly, because now I know you aren't being honest with me.

But, truthfully, I don't even need multiple examples to prove there are many versions of a servant. I just need one and that is Archer. The reason why is because he is from the Fate/Extra verse. But if you insist, Saber Lily is a great example.

Stop going off on tangents. This argument is about whether we can scale between verses. Gilgamesh having planet level durability was already addressed by me and I'm not even going to address the claim that mythical formal wear releases a servant's true potential as a heroic spirit, because that is STATED IN THE GAME and ridiculous for you to assert.

As for scaling stats between verses, I already stated like five times why we don't do that so go back and address those or quit it.

AkatsukiChurch said:
No you didn't, all the time you either denied it with no reasoning behind it, or just outright ignored it.
Check post #81.

But, regardless, because of your ridiculousness and inability to read what I am taking my time to put down, I am now stating my permanent opinion on this thread, since it is evident that you will never substantiate anything you are trying to argue.

Gilgamesh Travel Speed Revision: Yes

Gilgamesh Durability Revision: No

Scaling Between Verses in Type Moon Revision: No

Kamiyasha appears to agree with me on scaling between verses, so you now have two staff members with Type Moon knowledge against it. You will find that this is a hard place to be. Good luck.

AkatsukiChurch said:
All of this is correct, but the information from which the Servants are summoned is basically a perfect copy of the Throne of Heroes, so it's basically the same thing.
Servants are mere fragments of Heroic Spirits without Mythic Formal Wear. Since you have questioned MFW in your last post, I am going to post that here as well.

"Rani: Correct, we will dive into the digital body of the Servant, directly access the core of the Heroic Spirit, and unlock the root of the Heroic Spirit sealed by the Moon Cell - its mythological formal wear"

I'm not making an extension, I'm using the fact that he could be referring to an imperfect copy, and copies aren't necessarily the same as the original, not even sure where you got that from, the word you're looking for is "replica", a copy is an attempt to mimick/imitate something, it isn't necessarily perfect, otherwise it would be redundant to add the adjective "perfect" to "copy". And what is Shirou's statement supposed to prove, other than my own point?

...That's exactly what I'm saying, they aren't the same existence, YOU were the one saying that they are, not me.

What is false about what I claimed? I posted a source for every single one of my words, you, on the other hand, have no proof for "F/E Archer and EMIYA are the same existence", and now you're contradicting it with your post. Where am I not being honest? What the hell are you even talking about at this point?

Yeah, and that example of yours that you're trying to pass off as the rule, is clearly distinguished by the author himself from all other Servants, with the fact that he's a copy of EMIYA's existence, while no such thing is stated, shown or implied in the slightest in Gilgamesh's (or any other Servant's) case. Saber Lily is just as canon as Santa Alter or Mysterious Heroine X.

Him being able to tank her NP is what started all this in the first place, if you're not going to dispute that, don't bother replying to me, and saying "lol he fought and defeated her, therefore he gets his durability scaled to her Noble Phantasm even though we have no idea if she actually got to use it on him" isn't addressing anything, since you know, there's this thing called "circumstance", and also another thing called "finishing your enemy off before they bring out the big guns", otherwise, I guess we can start scaling Shirou's durability to Small Island Level from Ea : ^)

Alakabamm said:
AkatsukiChurch said:
Check post #81.
But, regardless, because of your ridiculousness and inability to read what I am taking my time to put down, I am now stating my permanent opinion on this thread, since it is evident that you will never substantiate anything you are trying to argue.

Gilgamesh Travel Speed Revision: Yes

Gilgamesh Durability Revision: No

Scaling Between Verses in Type Moon Revision: No

Kamiyasha appears to agree with me on scaling between verses, so you now have two staff members with Type Moon knowledge against it. You will find that this is a hard place to be. Good luck.

You... literally just admitted you're stubborn in fancy words in this small paragraph.

Ok, and what's your reason for his planet level durability that wasn't already addressed? If I'm missing something here, I'd like to know what it is.

I think you're misunderstanding me here, all I said about "scaling between verses" was about the Karna thing where someone was claiming Karna used Vasavi Shakti on Gilgamesh, and he tanked it even though Heracles, who has a higher endurance stat than Gil would get killed by an A++ Noble Phantasm, so the guy started to claim that in the Moon Cell, the values for ranks are higher, then the whole argument started, and then you claimed that the values are lower, therefore proving my point even further.

Nice appeal to authority there, pal. That same guy stopped countering my arguments at one point, and just quoted his own F/P argument instead of conceding, clearly showing bias, while still insisting on his headcanon without providing any more arguments, until he gave up and asked you for help. And now you yourself have admitted that you're both stubborn and close-minded. But feel free to circlejerk and use your own headcanon.

Anyway, if you're only going to make the pages based on your own headcanon, while being close-minded about everything we post here, then what even is the point of allowing these threads?

Read my posts for once and maybe you would understand.

For example, like an person who doesn't read, you agreed with me that Archer from F/E sold his soul to the Moon Cell (literally in his character description) and then later that the Moon Cell wasn't universal but for some reason think he isn't from the Fate/Extra verse. So you don't even know what you are talking about half the time.

I never claimed the values were lower. EVER. I will not tolerate lying. I said that it is not something determinable and you will find that is the case.

and I'm not stubborn. I just wasted 8 useless hours on this and you clearly have shown that you don't know a whole lot, yet are completely set on your own positions regarding this. I have just decided to stop wasting time.

My argument for planet level durability went unaddressed and I refuse to repeat it. Again, you need to learn to read.

I have, but whatever the case, a "permanent opinion" is the same as "I'm not willing to change my mind on this regardless of what is said or how incorrect it is", and guess what the definition for "stubborn" is?

stub┬Àbor= (st┼¡bÔÇ▓ərn)= adj. stub┬Àborn┬Àer, stub┬Àborn┬Àest'1.'a. Refusing to change one's mind or course of actio despite pressure to do so; unyielding or resolute. SeeSynonyms at obstinate.b. Characterized by a refusal to change one's mind or course of action; dogged or persistent: stubborprejudice; stubbor earnestness.2. Difficult to treat or deal with; resistant to treatment or effort: stubbor soil; stubbor stains.

None of that had anything to do with what I was saying EVER, and I never disputed ANY of that. Goes to show how good your reading comprehension is.

Well, you claimed the values weren't higher or equal (actually, you said the container wasn't, but those are directly related, so yeah). So I assumed you were implying they were lower.

Fancy coming from the guy with the "permanent opinions".

Highly doubt that it wasn't addressed, unless I somehow missed it, the only argument I saw was that "Gil fought and defeated Kiara, so he gets his durability scaled to her NP" which was addressed indeed, multiple times actually, but when it was the time for you to provide the counter argument for my counter argument, you only said that "it was already addressed" until you stopped replying to it altogether. But yeah, no one is asking you to repeat yourself, but if you did post an argument that went unaddressed, then do quote it, otherwise you can't expect me to address it, unless you don't want me to address it for whatever reason, in that case it's your own stubbornness acting up again.

Now that i've done my research...

SO far there isn't a single legit translation, the only one kinda legit is Gilgamesh Route with the Babylonian Spaceship. (Beast's Lair Translation and someone else)

But about Tamano, Archer and Nero, there isn't a single decent translation about that.

So... i don't know if this should be rate as only travel-fly speed.

I think I read the one about Tamamo which said she warped there, essentially. But yea, I am unsure about Archer and Nero. I will try to find those I guess.

Translation and quotes for Archer's part, you can find other translators to verify that the translation is correct. I'll find Nero's later.

I flung you to the edge of this abyssal Imaginary Space, how did you get back in an instant? Are you faster than light?
Òü¬Òü½ÒÇé
õ©╗Òü«Õì▒µ®ƒÒüáÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüÉÒéëÒüäÒü«þäíþÉåÒü»ÚÇÜÒüÖÒüòÒÇé
Archer: What.
Master is in danger, that is enough for me to go beyond the impossible.
ÒüØÒééÒüØÒééÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«µ×£ÒüªÒü¥Òüºõ╗ÿÒüìÕÉêÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéëÒéîÒüïÒéëÒÇé
µé¬ÞÂúÕæ│Òü¬Þô«Òü«Õ»ØÕÅ░Òü¬ÒéôÒü×ÒÇüÚÇöõ©¡õ©ïÞ╗èÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒüáÒüäÒüƒÒÇé
Archer: In the first place, she is someone I will follow to the end of the universe.
ÒüòÒüü―――Õêçþ¼ªÒü«Þ┐öÕì┤ÒüáÒÇü
ÕÅùÒüæÕÅûÒéïÒüîÒüäÒüä……!
Archer: Alright----- here's the return ticket, receive it!
ÒéóÒâ╝ÒâüÒâúÒâ╝ÒÇüÚºåÒüæÒüñÒüæÒüªÒüÅÒéîÒüƒÒü«Òüï……´╝üÒüØÒüùÒüªÒüéÒü«Õº┐Òü»Õ»¥´╝ó´╝óþö¿Òü½þì▓Õ¥ùÒüùÒüƒÒÇüþÑ×Þ®▒þñ╝Þúà……´╝ü
Archer, he came for me......! And that dress is the Mythical Formal Wear we acquired in order to fight BB......!
ÒéóÒâ╝ÒâüÒâúÒâ╝:ÒÇÇÒüéÒüéÒÇüÒé¬Òâ¼Òü½Òü»ÚüÄÒüÄÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒüáÒüîÒü¡ÒÇéÒüôÒü«ÚĺÒü»ÕÉìÒééþƒÑÒéîÒüÜÒÇüÚèÿÒéƵì¿ÒüªÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü®ÒééÒü«þÉå µâ│Òü«µ«ïµ╗ôÒÇé
Archer: Ah, but it looks like I exceeded myself. This armor also doesn't have a name, the remains of the dreams of those who gave up are in it.

Saber's quote on what happened, though it's incomplete. I'll find the rest later.

Saber: Umu ! Yoku wakaranu ga, saki hodo hikari wo ooinuita ! Magiremonaku ai no chikara da na !
- Umu, I don't really get it but, I overcame your light from before ! This is without the shadow of a doubt the power of love !

If you can find translators who can read and see what they're saying then here are the videos about Nero and Archer using the MFW. You'll have to scroll down a bit and just ignore the text around the post.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/servants-nasuverse-vs-city-blame.355675/page-3

So they don't actually clarify how they got back. Well then, I would probably lean travel speed.

I think that it should be better to rate them as Unknow, crossed 1500 light years in short amount of time, but they don't actually clarify how they got back.

There may be a speed/reaction/defense upgrade/update for Gil in his Origin Form, if you allow power-scaling from Strange Fake feats. I'll try to find it later but if it's found and accepted, then it applies only to his Origin Form, unless the Servant part of his profiles is composite of all his appearances.

Hmm, I'm not too familar with Strange Fake actually...

Is it canon? Origin Forms of a heroic spirit don't actually vary.

Found it guys! It's a bit long but here it is. Focus on mainly the second and third quotes. If you all consider this valid, it may be applicable to his true form's speed without things like ships and such, and possibly any who scale to him (like Enkidu).

The link is here, just scroll down a bit: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake/page78

The man, who at a glance looked like something that would appear in a horror game chasing after the main character, grinned beneath the cloth covering his face and gently drew the bow without a word. Then his fingers let go of the string, releasing a single arrow. At a speed far beyond the speed of the wind, beyond even the speed of sound.
A blade-like gust of wind hurtled through the city of Snowfield in a straight line. It cut through air and formed shockwaves, and by the time the boom resonated in the surroundings, the wind had already gone. In the center of the wind gust was a single arrow. Where it was heading was the top floor of Crystal Hill, a high-rise building at the heart of Snowfield. The arrow that the mysterious man shot had not decelerated, had not changed elevation, even briefly since he had fired it from the hill in the canyon, and it continued moving forward like a laser beam while ignoring the laws of physics. The arrow had already travelled 20 kilometers, which by itself proved that the bowman was no human being, no normal magus. The shockwave plowed through the city sky, the sound and impact shattering the glass of buildings below its line of fire.
A human, no, even a Heroic Spirit would not be safe from a direct hit. Soon after piercing the top of its target's head, the rest of the upper body would be blown to smithereens.
The arrow continued straight on course to its target. To the head of the person standing next to Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes who was occupying the top floor of Crystal Hill: his Master, Tine Chelc.Tine, who had been facing Gilgamesh, glanced to the window on the north side.
"Eh…?"
The sound hadn't reached her yet. She simply sensed some strange disturbance in the mana in the air and just looked in that direction without much thought, but ―
By the time she noticed that the wind was being shredded, it had been too late. A single point of death was coming from her, already at a distance at which her reflexes could not act in time. However she moved, there were no means for her by which she could avoid the incoming arrow that was moving faster than sound. For her at least.
"…"
Instantly, thunder boomed outside the glass window when the arrow was within 20 meters from the hotel. Bright light dazzled, and innumerous small bolts of lightning ran across the sky. Of those, one had directly hit the arrow and dissipated what should have been a deadly blow in the air. Still, the shockwave shattered the glass, coming at all sides in the room.But the second shot had already been fired.
The bolts of lightning from the autodefensor activated and went to intercept the incoming arrow, but while several bolts had struck it, the arrow managed to slip through the lightning strikes and came for Gilgamesh. The speed at which electricity transmitted through the air, the speed of lighting in other words, is slower than light, but it should have been fast enough to catch a normal arrow. But the speed of the arrow went beyond the limits of humanity. Gilgamesh instantly manifested his armor and knocked the arrow away with his left gauntlet. However, apparently not completely nullifying its force, a portion of the armor broke and chips of gold fell to the floor.
"….Ho."
Coldly looking at the chips of his armor, Gilgamesh slightly narrowed his eyes, then,
"Impressive bowmanship, however… I will shake off the rust from my treasures with you, you manner-less barbarian!"

Alakabamm said:
Hmm, I'm not too familar with Strange Fake actually...
Is it canon? Origin Forms of a heroic spirit don't actually vary.
It's just set in an alternate timeline where the Grail was brought to America. It's where we got feats from Enkidu.

hey sorry to intrude but I found a fight between gilgamesh and saber ( male ) in another fatet series named fate prototype

just thought the ability we see gilgamesh use at the end of the fight with his bow was worth mentioning there is the link :

[1]

"404 Light Years [codecast] P218 This is the borderline that lies between the seventh layer and Moon Cell Nucleus. Virtual Spiritrons are made of light, and it's warned that at the speed of light it would take 404 years to get past this border and to the computer addresses which lie beyond. This essentially communicates "that address doesn't exist" to anyone/anything attempting to pass. It's actually an infinite distance that cannot be covered even if you try for centuries. The only thing that can serve as a bridge across the borderline to connect Moon Cell Nucleus to the normal address space is the arena that Moon Cell made to summon the victor of the Holy Grail War. …Is how it's supposed to be, but BB used an imaginary number space to force herself to become an infinite concept, and by using a fake arena she managed to break past the borderline."

In this video we see Gilgamesh flying towards the final arena in the cutscene, which is 404 light years away, and it took him 10 seconds. By using simple math it still makes him 1 274 899 809 times faster than light. I don't see any ship here.

There is also an example at the end where Gilgamesh saves the Protagonist by taking him on a planet 1500 light years away, again no ship.

Fate Extra CCC Gilgamesh Vs MoonCancer GameMaster(BB)
Fate Extra CCC Gilgamesh Vs MoonCancer GameMaster(BB)

Well, that just shows the travel speed is rather consistent.

As for whether it is travel speed or not, it still doesn't look to meet the burden of proof required for movement/combat speed.

Back