• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gildedguy vs garou (8-6-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might i add, Garou is stated by WoG to have superior H2H combat in relation to Boros, the guy who is literally the conqueror of the universe and is, at least for what we know, far older than 20yo.

WeeklyBattles said:
And Gildedguys has beaten people with regen far superior to garou
Who? if you mean Bog that was a draw, gildedguy couldn't kill him, but bog was unable to possess him and left

hit him before he gets to fast. shouldnt be impossible with his range advantage and superior ap (atleast at the start.)

Bob8999 said:
hit him before he gets to fast. shouldnt be impossible with his range advantage and superior ap (atleast at the start.)
Garou could survive something that broke all his ribs before completly stomping said enemy in power, speed, etc. So i think it's very very hard to kill Garou even before his RE starts to fly, i mean, there's a reason he has Type 2 Immortality.

Not gonna matter, Precognition + IR won't allow that, and whilst he's trying to hit him Garou will be getting stronger with his far superior RE. Range doesn't matter, he can merely reflect or just dodge whatever tried to overwhelm him.

I mean, if you can be one-shot by someone they're probably more than 3x stronger than you, from my perspective.

WeeklyBattles said:
And metal bat was stated to be 3x stronger where exactly?
Assuming a situation in which one character has humanoid physiology and is hit in the torso region, the assailant will normally be treated as needing an attack potency 7.5 times higher than their opponent's durability in order to one-shot them.

Garou getting a direct hit at all on him from Metal Bat would have killed him. Also, There are some "buts" that go along with this rule but I don't think Metal Bat vs Garou fall in line with those.

Further emphasis is that Metal Bat had already been in a fight against a Dragon level threat, a threat so powerful that it split his skull open and he STILL fought Garou.

WeeklyBattles said:
Not necessarily, one shotting is a subjective term that Varies wildly from verse to verse.
Yeah, but you gotta agree with me that that difference in power must be, in most of the verses, including OPM, higher than 3x right?

@KG There are verses where someone barely stronger math-wise can oneshot and verses where someone dozens of times stronger cannot, a oneshot is not a set number

This seems pretty close and i didnt read all the messages here but honestly im going Garou on this one FRA that i read.

It wouldn't be a stomp but I highly doubt GG's Reactive Power Level can out due Garou with Reactive Evolution, Accelerated Develpoment, crazy skill and stat amp who also, in a weaker and less skilled form, deflected attacks that could one shot him.

Gg has superior skill here, as well as stat amps

Still waiting on that scan of metal.bat being over 3x stronger than garou

@WeeklyBattles

Yea, I'm not buying GG having superior skill here, stats amps, maybe but it's not beating Garou's evolution.

You're not getting it, it's logically to say Metal Bat was well above 3x stronger than Garou's durability.

And the entire point is Garou can deflect attacks that can one-shot him.GG being over 3x stronger matters little and isn't considered one-shot territory on the site unless he is 7.5x stronger, which he isn't.

WeeklyBattles said:
@KG There are verses where someone barely stronger math-wise can oneshot and verses where someone dozens of times stronger cannot, a oneshot is not a set number
has there ever been a match on this site where simply having a 3x AP difference was considered superior to enough to one-shot?

Because if we consider that a LOT of added matches would become stomps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back