• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gildedguy vs garou (8-6-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, is this Garou immediately after his fight with darkshine?

Because if so,all he does after that in the webcomic is walk away from the fight, talk about how his body is weird, terrify fubuki with his aura, fight golden sperm for a few panels and explode into his awakened form as he beats him.

orochi is a manga only character garou fought orochi in chapter 92 of the manga just as the heros were starting to move towards z-city.

Voting Garou via WSRSF, superior reactive evolution, information analysis, pain tolerance, adaptability, low-mid Regenerationn, and analytical prediction.

Garou doesnt have comparable h2h experience, Gilded has superior reactive evolution, Gilded's pain tolerance should be far superior seeing as he endured his body being filled with acid, and Gilded stalemated a guy who had Mid-High regen

In seconds he went from being stomped by his opponent to being undamaged by his opponent and literally walking through her strongest attacks

Garou going above 7-A in this fight is not allowed btw

If both have REs this fast, and going above 7-A isn't allowed, the 3x AP difference is kinda useless.

Gonna vote Garou via better H2H and experience, Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reaction so Glide isn't hitting him anytime soon, Power Mimicry and Info Analysis that'll allow Garou to understand his movements and copy them, more intelligence, and Reactive Evolution, skill, and passive fear aura.

@Milly Garou doesnt have better h2h or experience and GG has beaten people who scale to people who have centuries more experience than him

Danmaku sword slashes hard counter instinctive reaction

Aside from swinging a sword GG doesnt have anything for Garou to copy

GG and Garoun have equal reactive evolution so thats not an advantage for Garou

GG beat a guy who has a passive fear aura

Lol, Garou was able to fight Bang whilst nearly dead after going through an absolute laundry list of fights, even him questioning where he was getting so much strength from. He later than fights Orochi in a hard fought battle, while already in bad shape and was still standing a chance. Both of them easily over 50-60+ years old, especially Orochi.

I highly doubt his Danmaku is overpowering AP and IR, whilst he analyzes them and figures out a way to dodge it easier.

The way you mention his H2H makes me think he has actual martial arts to copy, sooo.

Garou went from 7-A to High 6-A, that is not equal. He might not be able to exceed his key, but he'll easily be far above Glide's with enough time, which he is gonna have since there's no way Glide is getting past AP and IR.

Don't see a resistance on the profile.

Anything Glide can do can merely be reflected if it somehow becomes stronger than him.

I don't see how one can do Danmaku with a sword, specially when it's not listed on their pages. As i said, the RE here is an advantage for Garou because both will cap at 7-A and the initial AP advantage GG had is gone.

KGiffoni said:
I don't see how one can do Danmaku with a sword, specially when it's not listed on their pages. As i said, the RE here is an advantage for Garou because both will cap at 7-A and the initial AP advantage GG had is gone.
This is how

Btw, now that i think better about it, only the tier is capped. Garou gets faster, durable, and also more experient the more he advances and his RE is indeed superior FRA.

@Milly GG fought Jade, who would skill stomp damn near everyone in OPM, with just his bare hands

He doesnt, he's a swordsman not a martial artist.

Garou is not allowed to become High 6-A in this fight so i dont see how that is relevant here. Gilded starts with a 3x advantage.

Skill between verses is hard to compare, Gildedguy has a lot of conventional skill scaling but Garou has the better skill feats, such as fighting and even overwhelming someone who could bltiz him through raw skill, deflecting one-shotting blows with WSRSF,copying and developing countermeasures to fighting styles he only saw once, and evolving his martial skill,speed and physical strenght to be above a guy who broke through his WSRSF and his chest with a single strike in a little more than a few exchanges of blow.

Pain resistance is also iffy, since garou was getting scorched alive by Orochi's flames and still kept fighting

He dodged danmaku from golden ball who could ricochet dozens of bullets to strike him from all angles including blindspots, and later on deflected literal machine gun fire while weakened.

Garou's reactive evolution let him stomp a guy he couldn't harm and could one shot him, Jade is comparable to gildedguy, since he didn't get fazed by her punches and her flame attack barely got past his armor.

Overall, I see nothing that Glide can even do.

He loses in skill as proven multiple times here, danmaku and regular attacks are uselsss since AP and IR, RE has stated to be better multiple times, anything Glide can do is merely reflected if needed, Immortality Type 2 and heavy pain tolerence, I still see no fear resistance.

All he has is range.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Milly GG fought Jade, who would skill stomp damn near everyone in OPM, with just his bare hands

He doesnt, he's a swordsman not a martial artist.

Garou is not allowed to become High 6-A in this fight so i dont see how that is relevant here. Gilded starts with a 3x advantage.
Getting more durable, faster and more skilled doesn't account for a tier change, does it?

Gildedguy is more skilled than Garou, i genuinely have no idea why you think otherwise

Garou becoming High 6-A is irrelivant here so i dont see why thats being brought up

GG has comparable if not superior pain tolerance

@KG It does, but the problem is GG will be matching Garou's AP and speed changes with his own, and Garou only became High 6-A after a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time of evolving through 7-A

Also, if we gave "my hundred years of combat experience" preference over actual skill feats, Connie would skillstomp ikki for beating a being who had 10,000 years of experience while the latter is just 16 years old

You're really giving no evidence on why he's more skilled. Fighting someone with hundreds of years of experience, compared what we've stated, including:

• Prior to the series starting was already a master of multiple martial arts by virtue of his dojo crushing hobby and user of WSRSF wich is one of the strongest martial arts in the verse.
  • Was able to copy techniques after seeing them only once,the most notorious being WICF, who is used by master comparable to bang.
  • Can dodge and counterattack against someone capable of blitzing his reaction and movement speed through analytical prediction.
  • Was able to deflect blows from Metal Bat with WSRSF and stated that if a single blow connected he would have lost instantly.
  • Copying and developing countermeasures to fighting styles he only saw once, and evolving his martial skill,speed and physical strenght to be above a guy who broke through his WSRSF and his chest with a single strike in a little more than a few exchanges of blow.
  • Was able to fight two people easily comparable after fighting Metal Bat, getting whooped by Watchdog Man, oneshot into unconsciousness by Saitama, fighting multiple A and B class heroes, getting poisoned, fighting Genos, fighting Bang, resting for a bit, whilst not even a full health.
  • Keep in mind, the person who gave Garou Immortality Type 2 was one shot in the rematch.
Not giving much for pain tolerence either, Garou literally has Immortality Type 2, lol.

How not? This is Half Monster Garou, the one after Orochi and before Darkshine, so it's pretty damn close.

Could someone bring in scans about Garou's sudden experience change with MCGSF and all that? He definitly matches GG in the skill department at that point.

What i'm saying is, going further than 7-A is not allowed here, ok. But speed and experience in both cases here aren't why they are the tiers they are, it's their AP. Garou's RE > GG's RE FRA, so logically there will be a point where GG can't keep up with Garou's speed and experience. Even if speed is equalized at the start point, speed amps are still allowed.

GG starts off this match being over 3x stronger and more durable than Garou and increases exponentially in seconds

So is this a stomp because Garou takes a couple seconds and is somewhere between large island and multi-continental? Plus he has absurd stamina and decent regen so he's absolutely not getting brought down in that time.

No, because going further than 7-A is not allowed and GG has experience with people who have superior regen than Garou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back