• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gildedguy vs garou (8-6-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
All of GG's votes are invalid.
I partially agree. While there are valid reasons for one to think GG takes this, i think lots of good arguments for Garou are being ignored.

dude this thing is 409 posts long, threads have a max of 500 posts, we need to get to grace before then the best chance of that is if it remains 7-5. (unless two more people come and vote for garou.)

counted

and im not counting cal´s because his reasons have been countered, rendering them null and void and i cant count votes without reasons.

I'll write a little resume with the conclusions on the advantages of each character here just so people can keep up with the thread without having to read more than 400 comments. If there's anything i'm forgetting, let me know and i'll add it right away.

Garou:

Ôù╝ Superior Reactive Evolution and Rage Power;

Ôù╝ Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reaction;

Ôù╝ Attack Reflection via WSRSF;

Ôù╝ Comparable H2H experience;

Ôù╝ Information analysis;

Ôù╝ Regenerationn (Low-Mid);

Ôù╝ Experience dealing with blade users (Royal Ripper, Atomic Samurai, Spring Mustachio, etc);

Ôù╝ Experience dealing with bullet hell (Orochi, Golden Ball, Atomic Samurai, Death Gatling);

Ôù╝ Stamina.

Gildedguy:

Ôù╝ Has his own RE that, while inferior, also has a good pace;

Ôù╝ Comparable H2H experience generally;

Ôù╝ 1.5x AP advantage;

Ôù╝ His durability is above his AP;

Ôù╝ Range;

Ôù╝ Blade user;

Ôù╝ Danmaku user.

Gilded scales to 310 megatons, Garou scales to 203. So Gilded doesn't have a 3x AP advantage.

Also weakened Garou vs Death Gatling is probably relevant in terms of dealing with danmaku.

I thought Garou only scaled to 100 because the 200 megatons feat was performed by Bang and Bomb together. About Death Gatling, i'll add that in.

GyroNutz said:
Andytrenom said:
It was also stated that both Bang and Bomb stood no chance against EC
Because of Elder Centipede's size and ability to molt. When Bang and Bomb were hit by a direct attack from Elder Centipede, they were generally fine after it. Not to mention that Bang and Bomb used a more powerful variant of the move on Rover and were unharmed by the recoil, Garou took several point blank shots from Rover before adapting further and that he could harm and overpower Darkshine who was unharmed by Bang's attacks after adapting further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back