• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Supes gets his shit rocked in cqc, decides to fly and HV spam, gets it slapped back at him which does nothing before he finally decides to freeze Garou with ice breath. Garou isn't putting Supes down due to sunlight. Both of them have some crazy AD/RE tho Garou's is definitely gonna outstrip Supes'. Only question is if Garou grows fast enough to kill his opp before ice breath comes into play.

Tbh i think Superman just dies in the first cqc interaction to a skill stomp.

Gets knocked out* Hero Hunter Garou doesn't kill

As Phoenks said, can Superman even endure that much of a CQC stomp? Garou will be using pressure point strikes to immobilize him too

Superman can resurrect from a desiccated corpse with a bit of sunlight, I think he is fine on that end. He’s been KO’d in cqc by Faora and Nam-Ek before waking up once sunlight hits his face, amping him to the point of matching both of them where just one stomped his ass in stats and skill before.

Superman can resurrect from a desiccated corpse with a bit of sunlight, I think he is fine on that end. He’s been KO’d in cqc by Faora and Nam-Ek before waking up once sunlight hits his face, amping him to the point of matching both of them where just one stomped his ass in stats and skill before.
I don't see that on the page.

Yup. Regen is a basic thing he has anyway and is dependent on the sunlight he gets. The main feats would be his fight with Faora and Nam-Ek in Smallville, the desiccated corpse I mentioned following the nuke in BvS (note that he had kryptonite in his system when this happened), and him going to fight Zod in Metropolis in MoS where Supes was in a Kryptonian atmosphere and is toxic to him (weakens his powers at this point of the movie) yet after exhausting all of his energy to destroy the World Engine, a single ray of sunlight touching his finger gave him enough energy to get back up and made him stronger than he ever was prior despite still being exhausted from hours of exerting himself at full strength.

Yup. Regen is a basic thing he has anyway and is dependent on the sunlight he gets. The main feats would be his fight with Faora and Nam-Ek in Smallville, the desiccated corpse I mentioned following the nuke in BvS (note that he had kryptonite in his system when this happened), and him going to fight Zod in Metropolis in MoS where Supes was in a Kryptonian atmosphere and is toxic to him (weakens his powers at this point of the movie) yet after exhausting all of his energy to destroy the World Engine, a single ray of sunlight touching his finger gave him enough energy to get back up and made him stronger than he ever was prior despite still being exhausted from hours of exerting himself at full strength.
He has weak regen on his page and that's it.

So going by that, he still gets folded in CQC.

I don't see that on the page.
Superman resurrects from nuke (3:00), Superman wakes up with sunlight after being KO’d by Faora and Nam-Ek (0:00-1:30), Superman immediately regains his powers after being hit by sunlight (2:58).
He has weak regen on his page and that's it.

So going by that, he still gets folded in CQC.
Mid-low only refers to the extent to which he has shown to regen and doesn’t reflect the speed of his recovery nor the fact that he can come back to life. Garou isn‘t doing enough damage to him in this key to require anything more than mid-low to sort it out.

Soo....

Superman's not going to be able to do anything in CQC (his primary form of fighting) and his only Win-con is Ice Breath.

Superman is susceptible to pressure points which will KO him the instant he goes into range because Garou targets them. By this alone I would probably vote Garou. Superman gets incapacitated by this.

He should also be able to do damage beyond what Mid-Low can handle. If he barrages superman like he always does in close combat, without superman being able to do anything in response.

Also, even if Superman uses Ice Breath what prevents Garou from using attack reflection and air manipulation to reflect it?

Garou FRA for now until new points for supes is made.
Also, even if Superman uses Ice Breath what prevents Garou from using attack reflection and air manipulation to reflect it?
Y'all seem to be overestimating what WSRSF can do. I can't even remember if it's reflected anything that isn't physical

Garou FRA for now until new points for supes is made.

Y'all seem to be overestimating what WSRSF can do. I can't even remember if it's reflected anything that isn't physical
It could reflect energy and fire.

By the way, breath is air, which Garou can manipulate as well with his techniques.

Hmm, I really can't remember. Do you know the chapter where it happens?
I don't know right now but during Bang's fight with Rover he deflects the energy blasts using WSRSF.

But also, I don't even no why you're saying "non-physical"

Breath is literally air bro.

Soo....

Superman's not going to be able to do anything in CQC (his primary form of fighting) and his only Win-con is Ice Breath.

Superman is susceptible to pressure points which will KO him the instant he goes into range because Garou targets them. By this alone I would probably vote Garou. Superman gets incapacitated by this.

He should also be able to do damage beyond what Mid-Low can handle. If he barrages superman like he always does in close combat, without superman being able to do anything in response.

Or dodge

Back