• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gildarts vs Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
^lucky hit is kinda the only thing without his power being negated but really hard for that to happen.

1/20 maybe.

^wel it's purely fan boy vote so what would you aspect? He clearly stated he won't vote for Gildarts no matter the advantage lol.

I gave a legit reason for my vote fanboy or not, and you have a erza pic so you can't really say anything, it's disrespectful to shanks to put gildarts in the same sentence anyway so you can't blame me, and if shanks has no chance of winning then there isn't much point in this match up is there?

Lucifonityoplpopop said:
I gave a legit reason for my vote fanboy or not, and you have a erza pic so you can't really say anything, it's disrespectful to one piece to put fairy tail characters in the same sentence so you can't blame me, and if shanks has no chance of winning then there isn't much point in this match up is there?
Get off your high horse.

ok no one is saying there's anything wrong in preferring one over the other, what ppl have a problem with is saying x character wins because y character is trash or something stupid along those lines. All ur doing by saying that is making urself look like an asshole and deriding another verse needlessly, it's just wrong. And besides this isn't the first time threads like this have been made ; there was previously an Acnologia vs Donflamingo thread even though there weren't any feats for Acnologia so pls stop trying to act like this is completely unfair or unheard of.

Lucifonityoplpopop said:
I gave a legit reason for my vote fanboy or not, and you have a erza pic so you can't really say anything
In the words of a friend of mine "He can have a whole shrine at home dedicated to a character he likes but as long as his judgement isn't biased and he provides legitimate arguments, you can't acuse of fanboying". Alsokinda ironic to acuse others when you're saying it's disrespectful to one piece to put fairy tail characters in the same sentence. If I were you, I'd stop doing this, you already have a warning and by the looks of it you haven't learned.

^Someone must help him and I am honestly dissapointed this happens because the possibility for upgrade is almost Zero since Gildarts magic would probably nullify at least most of his attacks.

August would still having High 6-C (if accepted) durability, so is not like Gildarts would win with ease

Also, August spells like Slowing Magic, I don't think Gildarts could just cut that

Yeah, but I was hoping to see full power August blast, maybe that crater from his last spell appears as well.

Oh,and more spoiler.

Gray is going to FT guild and guess who is waiting there.

^i posted on your wall.

A bit more derailing ha?

And since FT isn't that full of fans here actually it has more opponents than any other show the thread is not very active since there isn't a lot of people that talk about it. So we use this random threads to do it. Lol

Gildarts. Crash magic will completely incapacitate Shanks, while Shanks can't do anything except swining swords. Given speed is not equalized, Gildarts will attacks first and own Shanks.

Hax that negates durability >>>>> AP

^Thought this was another thread I'm currently commenting in and opened the link without thinking. I'm an idiot and I have no one but myself to blame :(

On my defense, it's been a very long exam day so yeah lel

Goin back to the thread, I'm still iffy about this. I mean Gildarts has the advantage here, but Shanks it featless so I can't say anything for him.

ScarletFirefly said:
On my defense, it's been a very long exam day so yeah lel
Goin back to the thread, I'm still iffy about this. I mean Gildarts has the advantage here, but Shanks it featless so I can't say anything for him.
If all Shanks can do is swing swords by end of series, then gildarts will still win. Shanks has absolutely zero way to counter crash magic. One Piece badly needs hax, it got surpassed by Naruto and Bleach long time ago. Now fairy tail is surpassing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back