• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gildarts Clive VS Artoria Pendragon

Gildarts scales to above 4x, so he is At least 8.08 Gigatons, Saber is 24.86 Gigatons

OneBleachHurricane said:
She has it but has she been shown to use it often in battle? If she does I might restrict it.
its depend on his opponent. if she use it, no one is goin to hurt him anymore

Don't know much about Artoria but from the looks of her page Gildarts has an edge.

His crush magic basically nullifies Artoria's mage craft. She might have more AP with excalibur but I heard there are conditions for how strong it is and if Gildarts is in character then I don't know if her AP is enough. Not to mention his crush magic can basically deflect a chunk of it anyways. I don't think her sixth sense would help her much either since she's never encountered Gildart's type of magic before.

Her magic resistance wouldn't do much since Gildart's crush magic completely bypassed August's defense and August has higher magical durability than her. Her Regenerationn wouldn't be useful since his disassembly magic is a thing.

His stamina is higher than Artoria's as noted on his page.

Range is no issue since he can attack from hundreds of meters away. Even in close combat they seem to be comparable but Artoria does have the edge for having an invisible sword.

If GIldarts gets in one good hit or gets her with disassembly magic it's basically GG. Tbh I think Artoria needs Avalon to win this one.

Back