• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For Superman's skill

aside from his decade+ of experience with a variety of threats he's stomped many highly trained Kryptonian Soldier at once on several occasions, he's defeated groups of armed soldiers while depowered (daredevil hallway scene style), held his own against the eradicator and Ally Allston who were both stronger than him with the latter really taking the edge from absorption hax, he was able to combat Steel as who was an Ex-Soldier who trained himself to kill Kryptonians specifically using weapons that directly targeted their weaknesses and superman kinda smacked him around when he wasn't being depowered

Stepp slaps in skill. He can press both Diana and Arthur at the same time. Diana just by feats alone makes Supes look weak in the DD fight. Supes can keep up with two Kryptonians (Krypton being a martial and expansionist culture who had been traversing the stars for over 100,000 years) equal to him in stats after a minute of fighting, and keeps up with Zod before Zod can fly. Bats is superior to Clark in skill and smacks KGBeast’s crew who are some of the best trained mercenaries in the world and see a bunch of frequent combat. He also beat Slade at some point in the past and Lex recruits Slade even after KGBeast’s crew was soloed by Bats in a few minutes. Diana is stated to be the greatest warrior so she is > Bats. Both she and Arthur give similar performances against Stepp and are able to harm Stepp grievously but he still 1v2s the both of them and wins.

Stepp slaps in skill. He can press both Diana and Arthur at the same time. Diana just by feats alone makes Supes look weak in the DD fight. Supes can keep up with two Kryptonians (Krypton being a martial and expansionist culture who had been traversing the stars for over 100,000 years) equal to him in stats after a minute of fighting, and keeps up with Zod before Zod can fly. Bats is superior to Clark in skill and smacks KGBeast’s crew who are some of the best trained mercenaries in the world and see a bunch of frequent combat. He also beat Slade at some point in the past and Lex recruits Slade even after KGBeast’s crew was soloed by Bats in a few minutes. Diana is stated to be the greatest warrior so she is > Bats. Both she and Arthur give similar performances against Stepp and are able to harm Stepp grievously but he still 1v2s the both of them and wins.
Just started my shift at work so I can't comment for hours so sorry, I'll reply when I can

Off work and yeah sounds about right I don't believe any of the enemies this superman had fought has enemies that have thousands of years of experience fighting different beings. He has some decent h2h but not on that level (I'd have to watch it again to see)

That said this Supes for sure got the versatility advantage with his abilities and he does absolutely use and abuse them so he could for sure but up a decent fight still

That said this Supes for sure got the versatility advantage with his abilities and he does absolutely use and abuse them so he could for sure but up a decent fight still
Should also mention Superman scales above this value since he perfomed this feat while weakened and drained of energy
Since Superman has vastly greater range, if he starts with one of those abilities like heat vision, I'm inclined to vote for him

Last edited:
Should also mention Superman scales above this value since he perfomed this feat while weakened and drained of energy
What’s the scaling chain cuz Stepp also scales above his own number. Stepp (Diana, Arthur, and Arthur + Victor’s attacks don’t even scratch his armor, slumped Arthur = Diana the moment he didn’t deflect the axe with his trident) >>> Diana’s sword (cuts off his arm) > Final DD (wins the beam clash been amping from multiple hits from Diana and Clark) > post-nuke Snyderman (knocks DD around and sends him flying) > the explosion calc’d = 2.67 megatons.
Since Superman has vastly greater range, if he starts with one of those abilities like heat vision, I'm inclined to vote for him
How hot is Tyler’s HV? It took an extended amount of time for Snyderman’s 3.5 million K HV to cut through Stepp’s armor and horn.

What’s the scaling chain cuz Stepp also scales above his own number. Stepp (Diana, Arthur, and Arthur + Victor’s attacks don’t even scratch his armor, slumped Arthur = Diana the moment he didn’t deflect the axe with his trident) >>> Diana’s sword (cuts off his arm) > Final DD (wins the beam clash been amping from multiple hits from Diana and Clark) > post-nuke Snyderman (knocks DD around and sends him flying) > the explosion calc’d = 2.67 megatons.
Definitely not as extensive as that but basically

1.465 Megatons = Superman after being drained nearly to depletion of his solar cells << Steel < Superman normally
This hot. So I guess Steppenwolf can endure it
And yeah that's not nearly enough to burn Steppy then I suppose but his breath should be able to freeze him, no?

took an extended amount of time for Snyderman’s 3.5 million K HV to cut through Stepp’s armor and horn.
Also nah it kinda instantly burned his armor and took only 2 seconds at most to cut through his horn but still he at least wasn't instantly negged I suppose but he certainly shouldn't scale in full to the 3.5 million kelvin by any means

From what I am seeing, Stepp has every advantage here besides range and mobility (and possibly LS but who knows what end is accepted). He can’t really tag Supes unless he comes close but I dunno if that’s in character when he fights. If he does? We get another Death of Superman run. If he doesn’t? Incon or smth?
Anywho Titan's TV show Superman solos both verses🤷‍♀️

I'm being so serious rn too
Snyder Flash stomps 😈

Snyder Flash stomps 😈
Not in a direct fight I fear, thr Titan's superman is like 5-B and is MFTL
From what I am seeing, Stepp has every advantage here besides range and mobility (and possibly LS but who knows what end is accepted). He can’t really tag Supes unless he comes close but I dunno if that’s in character when he fights. If he does? We get another Death of Superman run. If he doesn’t? Incon or smth?
It's in character for him to fight with bith ranged and melee combining them both so he'd likely come in close. See here

2:00

1:10, onward and yeah he does use his mobility a hell of a lot in fights

He usually opts to use heat vision and his frost breath in most fights in some capacity unless he just has a for sure advantage against the enemy speed and strength wise. Most Kryptonians in the show actually opt to using heat vision in some capacity of they get pushed

Not in a direct fight I fear, thr Titan's superman is like 5-B and is MFTL
He does when he is 3-B to Low 2-C and immeasurable.
It's in character for him to fight with bith ranged and melee combining them both so he'd likely come in close. See here

2:00

1:10, onward and yeah he does use his mobility a hell of a lot in fights

He usually opts to use heat vision and his frost breath in most fights in some capacity unless he just has a for sure advantage against the enemy speed and strength wise. Most Kryptonians in the show actually opt to using heat vision in some capacity of they get pushed

Yeah that’s a lot of melee. Guess he just throws a bunch of HV before coming close and dying to the axe.

He does when he is 3-B to Low 2-C and immeasurable.
Wait, since when did Flash show these traits during the Snyder Cut? I could be wrong idk

What stops him from just freezing the axe and shattering it like DCEU superman has?
And I'm pretty sure that was because DCEU Superman >>>> Steppy pretty much, he couldn't even land a single hit on him once

And I'm pretty sure that was because DCEU Superman >>>> Steppy pretty much, he couldn't even land a single hit on him once
Nah he just let him swing the axe at him and instantly froze it so like I'm sure this one could do the same it just wouldn't matter much in the end since Steppy is above him in almost every regard except for versatility

Wait, since when did Flash show these traits during the Snyder Cut? I could be wrong idk
A pair of VFX articles states he was popping off mini-big bangs/galaxies under his feet. You could say that he brought back the universe because time travel but considering the Unity destroyed the universe leaving “The Abyss” and Apokolips tech allows for crossing the multiverse (another VFX artist called their communication device an inter dimensional obelisk iirc) and the mini-Big Bang statement, the space-time was wiped and Flash “pulling back time” would just be him time travelling as he recreates the destroyed space-time. There’s wiggle room for interpretation hence my inclusion of the galaxies part.

For the immeasurable, he travels through time and is said to be “unstuck in time”. His statement about going way beyond the speed of light doesn’t actually contradict being immeasurable speed so peeps can cope and seethe lol. Scans found here. Fairly certain I linked it on a thread before.

A pair of VFX articles states he was popping off mini-big bangs/galaxies under his feet. You could say that he brought back the universe because time travel but considering the Unity destroyed the universe leaving “The Abyss” and Apokolips tech allows for crossing the multiverse (another VFX artist called their communication device an inter dimensional obelisk iirc) and the mini-Big Bang statement, the space-time was wiped and Flash “pulling back time” would just be him time travelling as he recreates the destroyed space-time. There’s wiggle room for interpretation hence my inclusion of the galaxies part.

For the immeasurable, he travels through time and is said to be “unstuck in time”. His statement about going way beyond the speed of light doesn’t actually contradict being immeasurable speed so peeps can cope and seethe lol. Scans found here. Fairly certain I linked it on a thread before.
Oh damn, SnyderVerse Flash is overpowered

I smell an upgrade

And then again, this makes me wonder how strong Darkseid would actually be if the SnyderVerse actually went forward

And then again, this makes me wonder how strong Darkseid would actually be if the SnyderVerse actually went forward
Imma just say that the Boom Tube was open when the Unity went off and Uxas’ plan was to be at ground zero when it went off. Plus Zack said he “probably destroyed” the planets he invaded in the past and “turned them to dust” in an interview for the premiere of ZS:JL. Planet < Uxas ~ Zeus ~ Ares ~ Diana < Superman = stronger than a planet. It’s all consistent 😈

Eh, I’ve been avoiding CW shows. They all start off good and then just end up being milked and get repetitive (RiverDale, Flash, Supergirl, Arrow)
Well to be fair isn't SM&L produced by HBO? Or at least is like budgeted by them so I wouldn't worry there and if that season 3 trailer is anything to to by it looks like we're in for more peak Superman.

Yeah its in collaboration of HBO and the CW so I'd say it's in good hands

Back