• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost of Tsushima General Discussion - Soon we pet spirit dogs

Simple enough.

Ghost of Tsushima talk. I'm gonna have to wait till I have free time before I can play it again but damn the multiplayer and that lightning strike slash

ghost-of-tsushima-legends-version-11-co-op-multiplayer-update-gets-release-date_feature.jpg

Was about to make a new thread, but this exists 😊

I just finished Jin Sakai's profile
Though the summary is barebones, if someone can write a better one please do so. Doubt there is a feat to upgrade the character further, but if I missed anything let me know.

I'd wait for more info about Legends mode to be collected online before we make profiles for the online characters, though we definitely should make them eventually.
So should we make a verse page or profiles for side characters first?

Looks great honestly, maybe pics would need to be in a gallery folder. Only way I can see this being boosted is through calcs. His charms might have to be considered next alongside his armor maybe. Though armor likely has none

If there is a calc upgrade, it would probably come from someone surviving a large explosion I don't remember. Most of the charms are improvements to pre-existing abilities or equipment, and can pass as things in Jin's standard arsenal and skill (of course, the OP New Game + charms are exceptions).

I have a good idea of the abilities of Legends characters, and the fextralife wiki already made renders so that is a relief.
For Immortality, they have for sure have type 2 & 3 (due to cosmetics of being impaled by arrows and swords, including in the head) and type 7 (for being spirits of the dead warriors), but they might have type 4 & 8 depending on the lore; are they anchored to the world by some circumstance or entity?

Started making profiles for the Legends mode characters. Just finished Samurai; would appreciate feedback.

I am not sure it is worth the effort to create four renders, as it will require a lot of manual cleaning, but maybe we can just take a snapshot with the background intact?

Iyo created and sustains an entire realm, so that is probably Island Level Environmental Destruction since her realm has multiple mountains.

Naitodesu has pretty cool Jin matchups you can check on the Jin Sakai tag.

Last edited:
Back