• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Get hit and fall apart-Gildarts Clive vs Pegasus Seiya

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Both of these two have main attacks that turn one enemy into many tiny particles. So if these two faced off, who would win. For the record, this is the absolute lowest of Seiya. The tier 6 Seiya. If need be, speed is equalized.

SeiyaRebirth
Gildarts Clive Manga2

Is Clive's separation confirmed to be atomic? Because if it's just molecular or the sort, I don't see how this is fair.

@Matthew eh he generally has impressive physical stats augmenting his physical strength with his crash magic, but he does show the ability to neutralise the attacks of his enemies by crashing them, years of combat experience and his magic doesn't generally seem limited to physical objects and ppl (unless said physical objects and ppl are resistant to magic) and is seen affecting non corporeal things like fire, a miniature black hole and energy based attacks

Oh he also has the weird power to "disassemble" ppl when he's not going for the kill by splitting their scattered pieces into a... miniature chibi army of themselves. Like I said a weird power

@David, I think his "disassembly" spell is just a non-lethal variant of his power that he uses against people he doesn't want to kill. Anyways, I normally would back Seiya here but his 6C version is basically an untested teenager. Girdarts shold take this because of greater experience

This is actually kinda close....I would say inconclusive here as both has an equal opportunity to kill each other. ...Never thought I'd say that in a FT vs SS thread....

Actually Seiya still would win because when guildarts touched Natsu he only had chibis in which case Seiya can use to atomically disintagrate him due to the number advantages.

@BiasedHater, The chibi-fication is most likely due to the fact that Gildarts obviously didn't want to kill Natsu. However, this brings up interesting point : If Gildarts is in character, he's definitely going to lose, because he would hesitate to kill a teenaged kid, but if he is bloodlusted, I'd say he has better chance of winning, due to (much) greater fighting experience (and the fact that the two combatants are equally matched otherwise)

^Seiya is also not one who kills unless necessary and also the match rules say neither character will hesitate to kill, so this doesn't matter.

I'm undecided about this match. It basically boils down to who gets hit first, so I'm voting inconclusive. Also I never thought I'd see a Saint Seiya vs Fairy Tail match o_o

If Gildarts isn't atomic I'm going with Seiya. Did youbguysvforget he has reactive evolution, or is that another version of him? Surely he can just evolve to be restistant to bring split apart?

1. Its an old thread

2. Gildarts magic would sepreate him into many pieces and that's it. Reactive evolution doesn't help there as its over at that point.

Sorry didn't realise it was old. And how Reactive Evolution doesn't help make no sense. Your literallybsaying reactive evolution won't help because Gildarts can seperate people. Drugs can just evolve to become resistant to it. But yeah old thread I should shit up.

He can't become resistant if he already lost the battle. He can't survive that hit that's the point. That why it's inconclusive for everyone.

Back