• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Braking

He/Him

Vs

GER is used.
ssj4 goku is used (Dark demon realm mission key)
Speed equal

GG:
Goku:
incon:

Mismatch, like to the point you should never cook again.
ayo chill lemme explain myself.

Goku in this key has no casualty resistance.
Goku does have age res in this key.
So.... ger can nullify anything goku can do.
While ger cant hurt goku in the process
So this would be a stalemate.

(plus goku inconed with ger before.)

There you go, you just explained the issue.

Ger rtzs everything Goku does because no resistance for some reason and thank **** RTZ is 4D so it's actually good to go there.

But ger can't do anything, not even age manip, because ssj4, he has nothing to even tickle Goku
And OP, you, started him off in ssj4 meaning ger can't RTZ him back to base to age manip meaning ger literally can't do shit

And while Ger does have power null, and it's even accepted, I'm going to assume GER power nulling Goku's ki is a NLF and thus he can't just null him down to a vulnerable state
Thus
Literally nothing happens in this thread and they both sit there with their thumbs up their ass because one lacks causality res, and one lacks anyway to follow up on that.

Ger rtzs everything Goku does because no resistance for some reason and thank **** RTZ is 4D so it's actually good to go there.

But ger can't do anything, not even age manip, because ssj4, he has nothing to even tickle Goku
And OP, you, started him off in ssj4 meaning ger can't RTZ him back to base to age manip meaning ger literally can't do shit

And while Ger does have power null, and it's even accepted, I'm going to assume GER power nulling Goku's ki is a NLF and thus he can't just null him down to a vulnerable state
Thus
Literally nothing happens in this thread and they both sit there with their thumbs up their ass because one lacks causality res, and one lacks anyway to follow up on that.
boring ass thread huh? let me cook.

Leave GER out of it
Make a purple haze thread, that mf needs some love

SSJ4 mere presence passively crush the flow of time itself, Gio get crush passively with pure 2-A AP, RTZ passively active and undo all damage, everything and the process repeat, they stare at each other until the end of time......

Thus
This was funny to read.

Back