• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GEoM vs the Living Tribunal

I wanted to make this after seeing a death battle so bad but I thought it was already made; I have no clue who would win, both keep a bunch of other high Hyperdimensionals at bay.

He really doesn't. TLT is much stronger and has complete control over the cosmic abstractions and concepts that make up his reality. This is like Emperor going up not agains the 4 Chaos Gods at once, but someone who is beyond them and holds complete sway over what they embody.

It was a joke, I wanted to see people's reactions to the simple "blank wins" vote.

I, of course, vote for TLT FTRA (<- Everyone's other favorite vote)

The God Emperor.... Losing?

UNACCEPTABLE

Although I can't find a reason why he wouldn't..... Hmm..... Not good....

What's the method of victory, we're using? Because I'm trying to picture an actual battle scenario and not just "who's stronger".

Also do we treat Beyonders vs TLT as legit? Because that affects my opinion on what could actually happen.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
What's the method of victory, we're using? Because I'm trying to picture an actual battle scenario and not just "who's stronger".
S.B.A. victory condictions

Also do we treat Beyonders vs TLT as legit? Because that affects my opinion on what could actually happen.

@King

This is endemic of all of these kinds of fights, which is why I recommended that we possibly develop other criteria when making these battles or be way more specific, or else there will always be the doubt, such as CK being vastly >>>> Ynnead in terms of power but their battle leading nowhere. However, I tend to think, for reasons which have been stated, that Tribunal's abilities are just on a completely different level than GEoM's in this case.

My main question about Tribunal vs Beyonder's being legit is because if we treat it as such, TLT's main issues are that:

A. He is still bound by higher-dimensional time, as the Beyonders are, since Eternity is 'only' the Marvel Multiverse's time (and space, in some instances).

B. He has no relevant form of regen, which only matters if he's hurt, but is still important.

C. I don't know how he could actually end this fight via SBA.

Also, don't mean to turn this into a CRT, but I just wanted to say something that I've thought of.

Do we accept High 1-B Marvel? The reason I say this is because the justification for it is a panel that claims the Marvel Multiverse has "Infinite Dimensions". However, I've tried looking and this is the only thing directly stating dimensions I can find. And, more often than not (this is something that really ticks me off, btw), people CONSTANTLY misuse the term "dimension" in place of "universe".

With DC, you can tell they actually mean dimensions such as Mxyzptlk coming from the Fifth Dimension, and referring to 3-Dimensional beings as spatially flat, etc.

With Marvel, the way they use dimensions in that scenario could easily have meant universes.

I don't mean to derail, and I'm probably wrong about this, but it's something that always bugged me.

@Teen: Marvel has conflicting statements about infinite dimensional, and the cosmology isn't consistent across different comics and issues. There's a reason Lifebringer Galactus is just 2-A, not High 1-B

My main question about Tribunal vs Beyonder's being legit is because if we treat it as such, TLT's main issues are that:
A. He is still bound by higher-dimensional time, as the Beyonders are, since Eternity is 'only' the Marvel Multiverse's time (and space, in some instances).

B. He has no relevant form of regen, which only matters if he's hurt, but is still important.

C. I don't know how he could actually end this fight via SBA.
Assuming this is Classic LT, and not Adam Warlock LT which is unknown. In that case you need not worry about LT's showing against The Beyonders

Joseph619 said:
Assuming this is Classic LT, and not Adam Warlock LT which is unknown. In that case you need not worry about LT's showing against The Beyonders
Warlock LT didn't exist until Classic LT was killed by the Beyonders, though.

Joseph619 said:
Warlock LT didn't exist until Classic LT was killed by the Beyonders, though.
Should we even accept the Beyonders killing TLT as legit, though? Three 4-B's being High 1-B working together feels like PIS.

Overlord775 said:
why would the beyonders killing the LT matter ?
Because it shows an extreme lack of Regenerationn, as well as the fact TLT is on a similar level to the Beyonders (still bound by some higher-dimensional iteration of time). The latter is important because of stuff like this:

"In the centre, time not only does not flow, but also does not exist as a concept, save for when such trivialities might please the Dark Gods themselves."

as well as the fact TLT is on a similar level to the Beyonders (still bound by some higher-dimensional iteration of time).
"we treat their statement as being "Temporally linear" as a contradictory Outlier"

wot m8 ?

Not "temporally linear". That would be like "experiences time the same way a 3-D being does". They still have their own form of time and cause/effect though, which is what I want to know if we take into consideration, in this instance.

Also, as I said before, I can't think of a way for him to beat an acausal opponent in the same ballpark under SBA, off the top of my head. So I'd need to think on that, or need someone else to clarify.

Back