• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GEoM vs the Living Tribunal

@Azathoth:

I think the Beyonders killing the Living Tribunal is accepted if they are High 1-B because of that.

Also Living Tribunal does not have a listed degree of Regenerationn, so.

I mean, if Azzy has a point that may or may not change the outcome, I think he should at least get the chance to say it before the results are added.

Dunno. Guess my issues are the same as before. Nobody gave a way for TLT to actually win within SBA, so there hasn't really been any actual "reasons above" other than "he's stronger".

On top of that, TLT and the things that killed him still act within some higher-dimensional form of time, while the enemy he's fighting here is beyond the very concept of time and is truly acausal.

Of course there's also the fact that TLT can't actually regenerate from any grievous injuries he sustains during the battle, while the Warp Emperor has Mid-Godly and Type 8 immortality.

I have yet to see how the "reasons above" actually make up for what seem to be severe obstacles in actually killing or stopping his opponent.

Hmm. I guess I'll vote for the Emperor for reasons above my head.

Holyhotsauce said:
No, At least until the reasons provided above for TLT are disproved.
They basically just were.

And one of the people who gave those reasons just changed his vote to inconclusive.

Hmm...

GEOM is unlikely to be stronger, but he seems like he could outlast TLT's hax, and as Jockey said, can perhaps hide in the warp.

Does TLT have any resistance to existance erasure on the level of GEOM's, and since GEOM is truly above time and is acausal, couldn't that mean (assuming that TLT can't resist some of GEOM's hax), that GEOM screws him over with his most powerful of haxes?

EDIT* I mean while outside of true space-time, not staring TLT right in the face and blasting him away.

All the reasonings above are Moot. Azzy does that too you.

Yeah.

If you didn't notice, the OP hasn't been updated since the 5th.

Yeah , it's been some time.

Right now there are

Inconclusive: 2

GEoM: 1

TLT: 0

Hoping for an answer to my question, cause that will sway me from GEoM to Inconclusive.

.... Does LB Galactus and Eternity resisting the Outerversal Realm count as a higher end feat for them ? If it does, then I would vote for the likes of LT... Otherwise inconclusive FRA .

Wait... If Warlock LT is canon to Ultimates... Wouldn't that retroactively makes Infinity Finale, Abyss, and Revelations canon to the MU ?

I cast my vote to the Emperor. He has options to outlast LT, and he has ways to finish LT off in an efficient manner. Him being truly acasul, while LT's is up for question, leads to to think GEOM can get to LT in a way that LT can't get to him, and GEOM can do it faster.

Hopefully more arguments come up.

Back