• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GEoM vs the Living Tribunal

Hunterzillas said:
from what i ve seen most pepole vote for LT or inconclusive
At the beginning yes, but the arguments were debunked after Azzy came, then the votes werebssicslly nulled. After that it was Geom or incon.
after azzy came in most pepole didnt give clear votes for example some said that emperor has more HAX etc. but they didnt say whether they vote for LT or the emperor and others voted for inconclusive its hard to saywe need more pepole on this thread to give their votes

my reason is that the emperor has more HAX and Regenerationn than LT while LT has more overall controll of the multiverse

And reality warping saves him how? Didn't save him from being blasted by the Beyonders. Didn't save him from Chaos and Order. Maybe if the Emps couldn't interact with abstract entities, you'd have a point, but since he can.....

Lightbuster30 said:
And reality warping saves him how? Didn't save him from being blasted by the Beyonders. Didn't save him from Chaos and Order. Maybe if the Emps couldn't interact with abstract entities, you'd have a point, but since he can.....
well the beyonders are kind of a tricky one while lord chaos and master order killed LT coz there was no cosmic hiearchy a good example of that was when black panther defeated logos whith the power of a freackin tiger god at first i voted for LT now i vote for inconclusive

Literally all the bwyonders did was blast him with a laser. Nothing complicated abput it. People need better arguments than "RWing saves him so incon". That's not how that power works at all. I don't think the fra for incon even exists right now.

Lightbuster30 said:
Literally all the bwyonders did was blast him with a laser. Nothing complicated abput it. People need better arguments than "RWing saves him so incon". That's not how that power works at all. I don't think the fra for incon even exists right now.
there are alot of problems whith the beyonders 1. if LT got blasted by the beyonders who got killed by a multi-universal bomb LT s durability should be multi-universal

2. this might be stupid but it was said by the writers themselvs they said that the beyonders s defeat was based on plot stupidity not their power i didnt think about LT vs beyonders since if i would have been going by that LT would have multi-universal durability there is also the possibility that the beyonders were just a weakness of the abstracts

Juliusz2006 said:
Lightbuster30 said:
there are alot of problems whith the beyonders
1. if LT got blasted by the beyonders who got killed by a multi-universal bomb LT s durability should be multi-universal

2. this might be stupid but it was said by the writers themselvs they said that the beyonders s defeat was based on plot stupidity not their power i didnt think about LT vs beyonders since if i would have been going by that LT would have multi-universal durability there is also the possibility that the beyonders were just a weakness of the abstracts
^ I'm gonna try and make sense of this.

1. Multi-Universal durability? That's way lower than what his actual durability is, he's freakin High Hyperverse...neither save him from GEoM but still.

2. I need a quote from the writers that they said that, and the beyonders being a weakness to abstracts? Wat evn, not only would that not change jack diddly squat, but that's complete headcanon.

Hunterzillas said:
Juliusz2006 said:
Lightbuster30 said:
there are alot of problems whith the beyonders
1. if LT got blasted by the beyonders who got killed by a multi-universal bomb LT s durability should be multi-universal

^ I'm gonna try and make sense of this.
1. Multi-Universal durability? That's way lower than what his actual durability is, he's freakin High Hyperverse...neither save him from GEoM but still.

2. I need a quote from the writers that they said that, and the beyonders being a weakness to abstracts? Wat evn, not only would that not change jack diddly squat, but that's complete headcanon

1. that s why im not using beyonders vs LT

2. i didnt say that the beyonders were kryptonite to the abstracts i said that it was possible

the official quote of the writer on the beyonders was:http://static3.comicvine.com/upload...voortformspringhyperionandthorvsbeyonders.jpg

That was vague as hell, and in no way does anything for this fight. The beyonders beat LT cleanly 9n panel, and there's no evidence to support them being weaker to non abstracts other than your "possible" headcanon.

As is, LT is getting killed so dead by GEoMs EE, and no agrumements have made a case otherwise.

Hunterzillas said:
That was vague as hell, and in no way does anything for this fight. The beyonders beat LT cleanly 9n panel, and there's no evidence to support them being weaker to non abstracts other than your "possible" headcanon.

As is, LT is getting killed so dead by GEoMs EE, and no agrumements have made a case otherwise.
well it is vague and my point was that the writer stating beyonders are a kryptonite to the abstracts all the beyonders got killed by a multi-universal bomb and if they arent his kryptonite they are superior to LT im not saying that GEOM cant beat LT im saying that i dont count beyonders vs LT as a good example i use my headcanon but if i didnt LT would have multi-universal durability

This wiki already explains those things as outliers.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beyonders

And the writer didn't even say the Beyonders were kryptonite to LT, he only used kryptonite as an example in his tweet, which is also addressed on the wikis page.

GEoM still FRA

Hunterzillas said:
This wiki already explains those things as outliers.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beyonders

And the writer didn't even say the Beyonders were kryptonite to LT, he only used kryptonite as an example in his tweet, which is also addressed on the wikis page.

GEoM still FRA
1.its a hard topic for an another thread 2. i didnt say that LT wins and i didnt say that the emperor wins im voting for inconclusive as i said before im out

Lightbuster30 said:
You mean aside from interacting with conceptuals, and high 1-B EE? Sure dude.
i know that he did interact whith conceptuals like chaos gods i vote for inconclusive coz im not shure if the emperor can erase LT and im not shure whether LT can do anything to the emperor

>>> Conceptual gods in one verse Ôëá >>> Conceptual Gods in another.

Specially not when the latter makes the former look like chumps.

Holy crap this is still going?

Anyway, I'm planning to post a blog related to the Immaterium later tonight or early tomorrow, which may or may not make this pointless, so keep an eye out for that, I guess.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Holy crap this is still going?

Anyway, I'm planning to post a blog related to the Immaterium later tonight or early tomorrow, which may or may not make this pointless, so keep an eye out for that, I guess.
This about the Emps not having H 1-B EE?

Technically Emps is 1-A as per SBA due to OP not specifying

Lightbuster30 said:
>>> Conceptual gods in one verse Ôëá >>> Conceptual Gods in another.
Specially not when the latter makes the former look like chumps.
Yeah, Marvel abstracts are not limited by the materium and they don't need souls and emotions. They don't need mortals at all.

TLT should be 1-A due to powerscaling from Oblivion.

Yeah, Marvel abstracts are not limited by the materium and they don't need souls and emotions. They don't need mortals at all.

TLT should be 1-A due to powerscaling from Oblivion.

i would probably agree here whith LT scailing from oblivion im notshure about abstracts vs chaos gods

Back