• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara said "Settra serves"

I mean not only does Madara have insane h2h and precog, he can also shape his TSOs into weapons
Yeah whatever Madara has in precog, Settra skill scales to way, WAY nastier precog due to witchsight.

I should also say those around Settra's level of skill made KT go "wtf chance does my boi have?" So uh, there's that.
Idk if this is headcanon but wouldn’t clashing with it just EE Settra’s sword lol cause I don’t remember if anyone ever clashed blades with his TSO weapons. Correct me if I’m wrong
I mean EE on the conceptual level comes from Dhar so the sword of Ptra should be fine

This is starting to feel like a bit of a stomp then lol

I’m assuming he commonly uses precog in battle then? What are some skill feats?

Leaning towards Settra rn

This is starting to feel like a bit of a stomp then lol

I’m assuming he commonly uses precog in battle then? What are some skill feats?

Leaning towards Settra rn
Settra himself doesn't have Witchsight, however characters that are like 10 skill-***** and walking into millions of enemies and coming out completely untouched due to sheer skill, all of whom are under Settra, do. And anybody with Witcheight can literally see the concepts around them, this includes thoughts, emotions, etc. Under normal circumstances, not having witchsight nets Ls. But some just skillfuck those who do have it anyway

Or are even worse and are like Grimgor who beats the shit out of people with some of the best precog period.

But that is Grimgor, he's his own beast, and Settra doesn't have skill scaling to him, in fact literally nobody does.

After checking Aethyr Manipulation, I quickly realised that it's easier to assume that not a single of Madara' haxes work. What about their respective AP?

Settra himself doesn't have Witchsight, however characters that are like 10 skill-***** and walking into millions of enemies and coming out completely untouched due to sheer skill, all of whom are under Settra, do.
By under Settra do you mean in terms of skill they’re below him? If so yeah that’s def a testament to his skill but if he himself doesn’t have precog won’t he have an issue against an extremely skilled enemy with precog of his own? Who could also probably just jump his ass with limbo clones + AP advantage? Unless I’m wrong it looks like Settra scales to 29 exatons

Yeah, I get that. I meant specific values. Does one have the edge over another in that department, etc, etc.
From what I can tell Madara at least has the AP advantage here. Pretty sure Settra scales to 29 exatons while Madara either scales to 88 or 199 exatons. Not sure which calc they have him scaling to tbh

Unless someone else here knows I’ll lyk when I find out

Edit: Ok seems like Madara scales to 88 exatons. So the AP difference isn’t that crazy tbh

Well, of the things I can reasonably say for Madara:
Full Sharingan allows to keep up with an opponent that is somewhat faster than you, Mangekyo makes reaction speed jump a whole tier, and Sage Mode increases those even further.
However, since Speed is equal, Madara's speed is lowered to Supersonic. Due to this and him not having reaction speed on his page, things get weird. We can assume that his regular reaction speed is Supersonic and those above are amps, but I just don't know how these things work in a match.
Depending on how great the Resistance to Info Analysis is, Madara can use Rinnegan and Sharingan to read Settra's energy and anticipate next moves.
So theoretically he should at least keep up and dodge Settra's attacks.

Depending on the AP gap, and the fact that Settra can't see Limbo, those can theoretically catch him off guard.
Madara can and will use Izanagi, which can grant him immunity to an attack and help catch Settra off guard (again).
Some of Settra's images are gone, so I don't know specifics.

Specifically interested in soul haxes.

Well, of the things I can reasonably say for Madara:
Full Sharingan allows to keep up with an opponent that is somewhat faster than you, Mangekyo makes reaction speed jump a whole tier, and Sage Mode increases those even further.
However, since Speed is equal, Madara's speed is lowered to Supersonic. Due to this and him not having reaction speed on his page, things get weird. We can assume that his regular reaction speed is Supersonic and those above are amps, but I just don't know how these things work in a match.
Depending on how great the Resistance to Info Analysis is, Madara can use Rinnegan and Sharingan to read Settra's energy and anticipate next moves.
So theoretically he should at least keep up and dodge Settra's attacks.

Depending on the AP gap, and the fact that Settra can't see Limbo, those can theoretically catch him off guard.
Madara can and will use Izanagi, which can grant him immunity to an attack and help catch Settra off guard (again).
Some of Settra's images are gone, so I don't know specifics.

Specifically interested in soul haxes.
The Limbo clones are phenomena/hax base right? wouldn't they just disperse the moment they entered the scarab protection aura radius, also the scarab protects against all aspects of aethyr, it being more complex than what the rinne/sharingans info analysis could do

The Limbo clones are phenomena/hax base right? wouldn't they just disperse the moment they entered the scarab protection aura radius, also the scarab protects against all aspects of aethyr, it being more complex than what the rinne/sharingans info analysis could do
Limbo clones are Duplication power that are in another dimension. I glanced through the Aethyr page and didn't see anything that would specifically work. I think it would require Power Null (which he has) and probably Interdimensional Range (which I don't see if he has).

Well, no Info Analysis then.

Oh then he's ****** I made this match under the assumption he was an Edo Tensei lmfao

Oh then he's ****** I made this match under the assumption he was an Edo Tensei lmfao
Welll... If it makes you feel any better, Edo would be even worse, considering Power Null would instantly negate the technique and send Madara back to Pure Land.

It could still work, the nullifying aura is a small range that surrounds Settra but yea if Edo Madara tried cqc he'd be undone

I mean, the only way for Madara to win that I see, which is specific as hell, would be Jubi Jinchuriki, with prior knowledge, charge Izanagi, kill Settra with Limbo or higher AP (if he even has an advantage) (come to think of it, Limbo wouldn't trigger Age Manip, but start of battle probably will anyway), die due to Curse which countered by Izanagi. Then another Izanagi to counter the swarm of beetles depending on their AP.

But it then becomes a stomp. Maybe use Delta? She is 5-C, a robot, etc.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach.
I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
Settra (even more Names) can. Stomp

Back