• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GEoM vs the Living Tribunal

LuckyCharmingStar said:
Is that a place or something?
The Eye of Terror is a warp storm. Basically, it's a place where reality and the Warp overlap. In the center of the Eye, Chaos has the strongest influence, and thus things like the laws of reality lose all sway, and the very concept of time can be erased or added by the Gods, at will. This is still technically less than their level of influence, within the Warp itself.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
LuckyCharmingStar said:
Is that a place or something?
The Eye of Terror is a warp storm. Basically, it's a place where reality and the Warp overlap. In the center of the Eye, Chaos has the strongest influence, and thus things like the laws of reality lose all sway, and the very concept of time can be erased or added by the Gods, at will. This is still technically less than their level of influence, within the Warp itself.
Doesn't that make them 1-A then?

RavenSupreme said:
i agree with matthews original assessment. LT pretty handily or inconclusive. leaning towards incon simply for this match to end.
And again, being above abstracts in one universe doesn't mean jack to another. It doesn't matter that TLT holds sway over what HIS abstracts embody, that doesn't mean anything to abstracts in other verses. Hell, the guy doesn't even hold sway over all the abstracts in his own verse (Oblivion). The Beyonders killed TLT, but did his "sway over abstract forces" save him?

Lightbuster30 said:
RavenSupreme said:
i agree with matthews original assessment. LT pretty handily or inconclusive. leaning towards incon simply for this match to end.
And again, being above abstracts in one universe doesn't mean jack to another. It doesn't matter that TLT is holds sway over what HIS abstracts embody, that doesn't mean anything to abstracts in other verses without years. Hell, the guy Doesn't even hold sway over all the abstracts in his own verse (Oblivion). The Beyonders killed TLT, but did his "sway over abstract forces" save him?
Oblivion is the nothingness before creation and creation is within him which is obvious why he should be stronger than TLT

And the beyonders are entities that came from outside the infinite D spaces. so ofcourse outside forces is going to kill him...

And again, being above abstracts in one universe doesn't mean jack to another. It doesn't matter that TLT is holds sway over what HIS abstracts embody, that doesn't mean anything to abstracts in other verses without years. Hell, the guy Doesn't even hold sway over all the abstracts in his own verse (Oblivion). The Beyonders killed TLT, but did his "sway over abstract forces" save him?
Oblivion is the nothingness before creation and creation is within him which is obvious why he should be stronger than TLT

And the beyonders are entities that came from outside the infinite D spaces. so ofcourse outside forces is going to kill him...

That's completely my point though: His sway over abstract forces doesn't mean a thing to entities outside his multiverse, or massively above him.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Time not existing as a concept is not remotely enough for 1-A.
Isn't the very most basic requirement to be conceptually above tine-space? So aren't they at least halfway there?

If that Omniverse has 1-A realms within it, then I do believe legit "Omniverse level" people should get 1-A for it, but only if the "omniverse" fits 1-A requirements. It's no different than having someone control a "multiverse" that contains 1-A structure. But for the sake of discussion, I'm willing to drop this.

well marvel is very inconsistent sometimes

Eganergo said:
You mean LT will become 1A?
i definitely hope so because he should be second to TOAA no matter how powerfull a character is he should be below LT i really hope it will one day happen

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Second to TOAA

Oblivion, molecule man, and beyonder say hi
i said he should be i know that here are multiple characters mor powerfull than him for example oblivion , beyonder , molecule , the beyonders and protege

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
To be fair, the high 1-B versions are similar in power. But Empra is FAR more haxed.
They really aren't. Non 1-A Warp is as far into High 1-B as you can get. To the point where deeper areas were mistaken to be 1-A. Thats so far above being > a bunch of baselines that it isn't even funny.

"As I walked through that vast and maddened landscape, I sought to record my journey. Oh the hubris of the man who tries to map the whimsy of the gods! Each time I turn my eyes to this page, that which greets me is different to the previous viewing. Verily, it remains unchanging whilst my eyes are upon it, but when I close this book, the continents shift and flow, and the landmarks dance upon the page, never coming to rest twice in the same place"

Hunterzillas said:
Bump, I think this was eventually concluded that Emp's wins, but I'm not sure where to start counting the votes.
from what i ve seen most pepole vote for LT or inconclusive

from what i ve seen most pepole vote for LT or inconclusive

At the beginning yes, but the arguments were debunked after Azzy came, then the votes werebssicslly nulled. After that it was Geom or incon.

Back