• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I never stated Enkanomiya artificial sun was a size of an actual star, but oh well. Brightness also correlates with electromagnetic energy/radiation, if the light source came it too close of a contact with abnormal excrescence of photon concentrations then all the land would instantly incinerate, hence it definitely shouldn’t be that close of a distance. Unless you assume the law of physics won’t apply at all.
i mean yeah but at the same time i could simply be smaller and actually closer than it actually is.

So again even if we are to accept UES this cannot be tierred properly

For another thread I suppose, this section is a mess rn ngl
If that another thread is for an another attempt for tier 4 then sorry, i feel it wouldn't ever going to be accepted in meantime after all of the other knowledge members and the staffs who has a knowledge over this RW and Realm stuffs has pointed out

I already explained how sub-space creation is based on elemental energy which can also be harnessed for destruction. Adeptal energy is used to transmute and manipulate matter with the Realm Depot as well as sub-space creation, I’m sure it’s pretty evident the method Traveller uses to create items out of thin air is Adeptal energy.

Fair enough, the destruction system could be game mechanics since we never seen an erasure feat in Genshin, however, still doesn’t explain the type of elemental power used to power-up the crossbows.

Raiden herself could vaporize the seas across Inazuma through her volition anytime she wants. Drying up all water across a planet or continent would be drying up the ocean, not seas. She doesn’t need to harness power from clashing with her puppet to vaporize the sea; otherwise, if 500 years of a battle could barely dry up seas, it would be enough to qualify for a downgrade from High 6-C.

Perhaps she meant Morax’s true power in-general not just that feat alone.

The harnessing of materials before creation applies to the Traveler, not to mention a small quantity of negligible pieces could create large abundances. Was there really an official statement confirming sub-spaces are embedded of stars, sea, sky, etc. by default? At least I can’t seem to recall in-game. If a small quantity object could be transmuted into something abnormally bigger with discrete properties, I don’t see how transforming a rock into a sun would be such an impossible staggering outlier.

I’m sure the mind abilities and powers are simply Adeptal energy (also serving as a more superior universal energy system for GI), only the adeptus availed the mind (amalgamated the mind and elemental energy) to create those sub-spaces since the creation of its space-time need’s imagination.

I haven’t edited the thread yet, I forgot to list quite a few significant information especially the universal energy system. I might need a full-on revision of it, hence, I’d also must concede there are additional information that are suspiciously incorrect or irrelevant. There hasn’t been much lore regarding Adeptal sub-spaces, I dunno if that would prove consistency or not. I don’t recall any concrete evidence debunking the tier of those realms either.
@Qawsedf234 @Planck69 @Dog3352 @TheGreatJedi13 Anyway, about this...

If that another thread is for an another attempt for tier 4 then sorry, i feel it wouldn't ever going to be accepted in meantime after all of the other knowledge members and the staffs who has a knowledge over this RW and Realm stuffs has pointed out
Maybe not for a tier revision, just a brief overview of the cosmology

I already explained how sub-space creation is based on elemental energy which can also be harnessed for destruction. Adeptal energy is used to transmute and manipulate matter with the Realm Depot as well as sub-space creation, I’m sure it’s pretty evident the method Traveller uses to create items out of thin air is Adeptal energy.
I have no idea at what point you explained this, and if you explained it without any direct mention as "they use elemental energy in the creation of subspace", this is probably wrong, since at all times it is said that the adeptis skill use Waijing/Imagination, and you still haven't shown anything about the realms destruction. This is just transmutation, not AP, it doesn't use anything like AP to create the item or the materials, and item creation also uses imagination/Waijing (at most just form the item, the material is not created by the adepti, and the materials already have, and just transmutation using the materials, they also use the mind for that, which they have not shown the ability to do outside the realm), at best it takes adeptis energy to use the skill, but nothing mentions that you need to have a large amount or anything like that.
Fair enough, the destruction system could be game mechanics since we never seen an erasure feat in Genshin, however, still doesn’t explain the type of elemental power used to power-up the crossbows.
It's not just why I'm saying this, the "adeptis energy" part is just a game mechanism to measure the coin limit and the amount you can get in a time limit, and not because it's literally something related to power/AP, but yeah, there's that too.
The harnessing of materials before creation applies to the Traveler, not to mention a small quantity of negligible pieces could create large abundances. Was there really an official statement confirming sub-spaces are embedded of stars, sea, sky, etc. by default? At least I can’t seem to recall in-game. If a small quantity object could be transmuted into something abnormally bigger with discrete properties, I don’t see how transforming a rock into a sun would be such an impossible staggering outlier.
I think you're overlooking the fact that creation (both the realm itself and the material ones) uses an ability they've never shown the ability to do outside of the realm or for anything other than creation, right? Tubby says he makes the day sunny because he wants to. Because what is used to create the items is the subspace and the Waijing skill, which again, is about the use of imagination, which only works when it comes to subspace and item creation, and never demonstrated this in AP.
I’m sure the mind abilities and powers are simply Adeptal energy (also serving as a more superior universal energy system for GI), only the adeptus availed the mind (amalgamated the mind and elemental energy) to create those sub-spaces since the creation of its space-time need’s imagination.
That's just assuming what you think... Waijing is an adeptis ability like any other (in the sense of being an adeptis ability), nothing ever says that Waijing uses adeptis energy to be able to create things (nothing mentions something like "let alone more adept energy items can be created" or something like that, or that you need to have enough adept energy to create something), plus you are completely forgetting about mind power (imagination), which is also an essential thing in item and subspace creation.
What makes the assumption that the Stars or the light source inside it is merely a false star?
Furthermore there exist a kind of a light source within the verse that is capable of lighting up an entire large area using only but a big tower (i forgot the name of the realm but its the original realm of Sangonomiya clan or something)
Yes, the light is just an "artificial sun" that illuminates the area, it's not "as big as the sun" or "as bright as the sun" (unless I'm missing something), but size definitely not is the size of a sun, Helios is a construction made by humans, about the size of a mountain if I'm not mistaken, and the light is within him.

Last edited:
CM type 3 and Reality Warping (not sure about Reality Warping) has already been accepted by 2 members of the team, as they are ok with that, I agree with both of them as well.

I agree on Pocket Reality Manupilation and CM-3. I am disagreeing on 4-C.

One Day Genshin you shall reach 4-C till then I would claim Zhongli (and rest of the Archons) are Country-Level because there is nothing in Lore saying that Zhongli can't throw Mount Tianheng at you like a Meteor since that is his entire shtick.

I have no idea at what point you explained this, and if you explained it without any direct mention as "they use elemental energy in the creation of subspace", this is probably wrong, since at all times it is said that the adeptis skill use Waijing/Imagination, and you still haven't shown anything about the realms destruction. This is just transmutation, not AP, it doesn't use anything like AP to create the item or the materials, and item creation also uses imagination/Waijing (at most just form the item, the material is not created by the adepti, and the materials already have, and just transmutation using the materials, they also use the mind for that, which they have not shown the ability to do outside the realm), at best it takes adeptis energy to use the skill, but nothing mentions that you need to have a large amount or anything like that.

It's not just why I'm saying this, the "adeptis energy" part is just a game mechanism to measure the coin limit and the amount you can get in a time limit, and not because it's literally something related to power/AP, but yeah, there's that too.

I think you're overlooking the fact that creation (both the realm itself and the material ones) uses an ability they've never shown the ability to do outside of the realm or for anything other than creation, right? Tubby says he makes the day sunny because he wants to. Because what is used to create the items is the subspace and the Waijing skill, which again, is about the use of imagination, which only works when it comes to subspace and item creation, and never demonstrated this in AP.

That's just assuming what you think... Waijing is an adeptis ability like any other (in the sense of being an adeptis ability), nothing ever says that Waijing uses adeptis energy to be able to create things (nothing mentions something like "let alone more adept energy items can be created" or something like that, or that you need to have enough adept energy to create something), plus you are completely forgetting about mind power (imagination), which is also an essential thing in item and subspace creation.

Yes, the light is just an "artificial sun" that illuminates the area, it's not "as big as the sun" or "as bright as the sun" (unless I'm missing something), but size definitely not is the size of a sun, Helios is a construction made by humans, about the size of a mountain if I'm not mistaken, and the light is within him.
If you’d assume the adeptus is in needed to exert adeptal energy to create those realms including embedding all the stars, skies, and oceans then it’s quite evident they’ll need to ply out a tremendous amount of their power. Iirc the Traveller also has the transmutation ability in Teyvat as well through the Alchemy Table but not as vast with the Realm Depot.

Genshin characters are listed with limited reality warping abilities in their profiles, hence of course Tubby’s influence would be confined within the Serenitea Pot itself.

The Serenitea Pot itself is created by adeptal energy as well as every tangible element within the realm. Hence, why wouldn’t the Traveller be capable of manipulating Adeptal Energy? The Realm Depot system in-game having this perk called “adeptal energy” is indeed a part of game mechanics however I’m discussing about adeptal energy in-general.

As for your argument about the sub-space creation has no relevance toward’s Genshin’s actual universal energy system…

Scroll to powers and abilities section

As I said before, I’ll create a blog post regarding Genshin’s cosmology and energy system to clarify this thread.

If you’d assume the adeptus is in needed to exert adeptal energy to create those realms including embedding all the stars, skies, and oceans then it’s quite evident they’ll need to ply out a tremendous amount of their power. Iirc the Traveller also has the transmutation ability in Teyvat as well through the Alchemy Table but not as vast with the Realm Depot.
Basically pure speculation. first that there was never any statement that adeptis energy was needed to create a realm. Second, the very only mention of what is used to create the realm clearly speaks that they use an adept ability, and with that ability they can use the power of their minds to create a realm. (besides but, items are made from Teyvat material, and with imagination they can shape the materials into an item)

That and just climate manipulation and pocket reality manipulation. I'm mentioning this because to be sunny and I need to have a sun. (Taking into account that they are said to "and with Waijing (Sub-Space Creation) they can fashion a cosmic paradise with the power of their minds.", and the fact that Tubby can manipulate the realm, it is pretty obvious that creating the realm or the things within it does not use adeptis energy, and yes just /waijing/mind power)

The fact that this isn't canon, and the fact that this is nothing more than a game mechanic is obviously important, especially if you're using this as an argument.

Adepti are capable of creating domains — known as abodes — through Sub-Space Creation for their personal use, even granting them different forms such as teapots. This ability was granted by Rex Lapis and is part of the "illumination" in "Mighty and Illuminated Adepti."

The site itself just says that with Waijing they can create realms, not that they use adepti energy in creation, no and because they have adeptis energy they use it for everything (even regarding skills only adeptis have, especially a skill that doesn't have a single statement to use such energy).

Other than that, the only mentions of energy in created items are mentioned as "Sub-Space Creation energy", which gives the possibility that the "energy" used to create items (and MAYBE the realm) is a specific energy separate from the adept energy.

And you talk as if every feat takes some energy or AP, despite the countless verses that have (or create) pocket dimensions that don't scale to the pocket dimension (like Rimuru).

no mention that it takes adeptal energy to create the realms, let alone that everything within the realm is created with adeptal energy, the statements themselves obviously mention that imagination/mind power is used to create the realms.

By the way, a human can learn adept arts, even a human created Omni-Ubiquity Net by merging adept arts with his own skill, and there is a huge chance that fused skill is Waijing, since the network stores animals in its realm after being captured, in addition to Waijing being the only adeptis skill we know of that can store things in one place, despite the item only being made to store the essence of animals.

Shiki Taishou: He made his way across the ocean to seek the adepti of Liyue, and went on to study the adepti arts. He combined those subtle techniques with the art of transcension that he himself had practiced over the years, and founded the earliest version of onmyoudou.

This makes it obvious that one does not need to have adeptis energy or be an adeptis to use adeptis arts, besides, but a human was able to learn adeptis arts, and that the creation of subspace does not use adeptis energy (since a human mixed the Sub -Space Creation with its own art).

Last edited:
By the way, is there a way for someone to tag team members who have already given their opinion and ask if it's better to switch to "pocket reality manipulation"? The skill makes a lot more sense.

By the way, is there a way for someone to tag team members who have already given their opinion and ask if it's better to switch to "pocket reality manipulation"? The skill makes a lot more sense.
It does actually. The Adepti are creating a small pocket dimension and are reality warping that after all. I also pretty sure in Zhongli's profile Pocket Reality Manupilation is a thing.

It does actually. The Adepti are creating a small pocket dimension and are reality warping that after all. I also pretty sure in Zhongli's profile Pocket Reality Manupilation is a thing.
Reality warping is an ability that manipulates/distorts the reality of the universe/reality, pocket reality manipulation only manipulates of the pocket dimension (an ability that only works in the dimension), such as simply taking out a house that was there , the skill is obviously pocket reality manipulation (and literally that's what they do in the game).

just explaining better for those who don't know

Last edited:
Basically pure speculation. first that there was never any statement that adeptis energy was needed to create a realm. Second, the very only mention of what is used to create the realm clearly speaks that they use an adept ability, and with that ability they can use the power of their minds to create a realm. (besides but, items are made from Teyvat material, and with imagination they can shape the materials into an item)

That and just climate manipulation and pocket reality manipulation. I'm mentioning this because to be sunny and I need to have a sun. (Taking into account that they are said to "and with Waijing (Sub-Space Creation) they can fashion a cosmic paradise with the power of their minds.", and the fact that Tubby can manipulate the realm, it is pretty obvious that creating the realm or the things within it does not use adeptis energy, and yes just /waijing/mind power)

The fact that this isn't canon, and the fact that this is nothing more than a game mechanic is obviously important, especially if you're using this as an argument.

Adepti are capable of creating domains — known as abodes — through Sub-Space Creation for their personal use, even granting them different forms such as teapots. This ability was granted by Rex Lapis and is part of the "illumination" in "Mighty and Illuminated Adepti."

The site itself just says that with Waijing they can create realms, not that they use adepti energy in creation, no and because they have adeptis energy they use it for everything (even regarding skills only adeptis have, especially a skill that doesn't have a single statement to use such energy).

Other than that, the only mentions of energy in created items are mentioned as "Sub-Space Creation energy", which gives the possibility that the "energy" used to create items (and MAYBE the realm) is a specific energy separate from the adept energy.

And you talk as if every feat takes some energy or AP, despite the countless verses that have (or create) pocket dimensions that don't scale to the pocket dimension (like Rimuru).

no mention that it takes adeptal energy to create the realms, let alone that everything within the realm is created with adeptal energy, the statements themselves obviously mention that imagination/mind power is used to create the realms.

By the way, a human can learn adept arts, even a human created Omni-Ubiquity Net by merging adept arts with his own skill, and there is a huge chance that fused skill is Waijing, since the network stores animals in its realm after being captured, in addition to Waijing being the only adeptis skill we know of that can store things in one place, despite the item only being made to store the essence of animals.

Shiki Taishou: He made his way across the ocean to seek the adepti of Liyue, and went on to study the adepti arts. He combined those subtle techniques with the art of transcension that he himself had practiced over the years, and founded the earliest version of onmyoudou.

This makes it obvious that one does not need to have adeptis energy or be an adeptis to use adeptis arts, besides, but a human was able to learn adeptis arts, and that the creation of subspace does not use adeptis energy (since a human mixed the Sub -Space Creation with its own art).
Have you seen anyone with power of pure mental capacity without the exertion of any energy system? The Akasha system of Sumeru scales off elemental energy as well as the Realm of Euthymia which was created by Raiden’s pure godly electro-power. If we’ve seen such pocket reality warping with elemental energy then why wouldn’t it apply with Waijing? You stated that Adeptal energy is used for everything, that would apply to abilities as well.

I don’t know where you got that term from but that term “cosmic” got your argument quite iffy there. I’m not gonna go into detail because we’re talking about Tier 4 Genshin here and not Tier 3. Thus, there wasn’t a mentioning of the sun or anything; realms in Genshin in-general wouldn’t come with a sun by default as of the Plane of Euthymia in-general.

“Sub-space Creation Energy”, well don’t know if that’s my issue or not but I couldn’t find that term anywhere on the Genshin wiki on both en and cn version but since you mentioned the term”energy”, I don’t see how it would be discrete from adeptal energy since adepti almost rely on Adeptal energy for everything. Even if it was a thing in Genshin, would there be evidence to discrete it from the Universal Energy System otherwise?

I don’t know much about Rimuru nor any verses with imaginary dimensions however I did demonstrate how Genshin implements a Universal Energy for creating sub-spaces. Raiden done it before and it‘s listed on her profile nonetheless, not to mention she also warped Makoto’s realm of consciousness with her elemental energy. Imagination is indeed used to create a realm but that I already debunked that the tangible matter within the realm are separate from its imaginary quantum properties. Before you pull out Tubby’s statement, as I said before, it’s contradictory since the Traveller could fit almost anything into it. She could’ve meant the world barriers to explicate that statement; however, it only confines Traveller’s ability to travel and build, which has nothing to do with creating a star within the realm.

Of course the Omni-Umquity nets are based on Adeptal arts however a form of energy would be required to manipulate those nets as of creating a dimensional storage in there. As the most likely, adeptus arts itself could also be a code of cultivating elemental energy. It’s like Taichi, teaching someone how to cultivate life force.

It was never stated a mortal can‘t emulate adeptus arts and attain its power/energy. You literally stated he cultivated adeptus art, hence it couldn’t have to do anything with his own powers. Even if it did, I don’t see much relevance to the topic as that man himself isn’t adeptus; thus, you pretty much admitted creation of sub-spaces are based on Adeptal arts.

^^Adeptus arts == manipulation of adeptal energy
Reality warping is an ability that manipulates/distorts the reality of the universe/reality, pocket reality manipulation only manipulates of the pocket dimension (an ability that only works in the dimension), such as simply taking out a house that was there , the skill is obviously pocket reality manipulation (and literally that's what they do in the game).

just explaining better for those who don't know
the reality warping feat was denoting Il Dottore’s hex creation and it’s limited anyways
It doesn’t apply to adeptus
perhaps it could apply to Raiden but not adepti in general.
The revision isn’t over yet and I also need some major editing to do. Especially lacking the explanation of Genshin‘s universal energy.
Everything about the tier 4 has been debunked and rejected
I have my counterarguments anyways… let’s just see if the mods change their minds or not

Have you seen anyone with power of pure mental capacity without the exertion of any energy system? The Akasha system of Sumeru scales off elemental energy as well as the Realm of Euthymia which was created by Raiden’s pure godly electro-power. If we’ve seen such pocket reality warping with elemental energy then why wouldn’t it apply with Waijing? You stated that Adeptal energy is used for everything, that would apply to abilities as well.
I've actually seen, not exactly pure mind power (or with imagination), but without any kind of energy (sometimes with a type of energy that doesn't scale to AP), besides but, they use Waijing and materials for that, not just imagination. Literally nothing says that Raiden created their plane of consciousness with pure electro power, it was never mentioned how to create a plane of consciousness. At what point is the realm of consciousness said to have been distorted by elemental energy? The plan just starts to change while she is meditating, nothing is ever said about elemental energy, it just seems like guesswork. Waijing is described several times using mind power, not elemental energy or adeptis energy, saying that he uses some kind of scaling energy with AP although it is never said and pure guesswork, and I never said that adeptis energy is used for everything , I said you can't say that adept energy is used for everything just because adepts have it.
I don’t know where you got that term from but that term “cosmic” got your argument quite iffy there. I’m not gonna go into detail because we’re talking about Tier 4 Genshin here and not Tier 3. Thus, there wasn’t a mentioning of the sun or anything; realms in Genshin in-general wouldn’t come with a sun by default as of the Plane of Euthymia in-general.
They have a sun, what do you think it's going to be called? This argument doesn't even make sense, and it doesn't disprove anything, and it's clearly said that mind power is used to create it (besides the but, Cosmos can be related to space, especially when the realms are pocket dimensions). The Euthemya Plan is a plane of consciousness, it will look however the person wants it to, if Raiden doesn't have the sun in her plane, and because she doesn't want it to.
“Sub-space Creation Energy”, well don’t know if that’s my issue or not but I couldn’t find that term anywhere on the Genshin wiki on both en and cn version but since you mentioned the term”energy”, I don’t see how it would be discrete from adeptal energy since adepti almost rely on Adeptal energy for everything. Even if it was a thing in Genshin, would there be evidence to discrete it from the Universal Energy System otherwise?
Lmao? As I said, it's a specific energy they only use for item creation (and POSSIBLY the realm), it's useless anywhere else and is in no way related to AP, in fact it's even doubtful if they actually use that energy for item creation, as it is only mentioned that the items in the realm have that energy in them, not that they are created by it, that energy and what makes the items there different of Teyvat's items.
I don’t know much about Rimuru nor any verses with imaginary dimensions however I did demonstrate how Genshin implements a Universal Energy for creating sub-spaces. Raiden done it before and it‘s listed on her profile nonetheless, not to mention she also warped Makoto’s realm of consciousness with her elemental energy. Imagination is indeed used to create a realm but that I already debunked that the tangible matter within the realm are separate from its imaginary quantum properties. Before you pull out Tubby’s statement, as I said before, it’s contradictory since the Traveller could fit almost anything into it. She could’ve meant the world barriers to explicate that statement; however, it only confines Traveller’s ability to travel and build, which has nothing to do with creating a star within the realm.
"Created and can subconsciously control the contents and state of the Plane of Euthymia, Preserved Makoto's realm of consciousness after she died; not combat-applicable and likely doesn't scale to AP"

You proved that there is a type of energy, you didn't prove that it is used in the creation of subspace. I'm curious where you got the statement that Raiden was able to store it and "distort" it (I never saw that happening in Makoto's plan) using elemental energy, when even the wiki explanation itself says it doesn't scale to AP. Did you proof? I'm sorry, but the only thing you say is about being tangible, which definitely doesn't prove that he's made of elemental energy or adept energy, let alone that he's made with AP, and even less that his creation scales to AP , according to their own description, they use Waijing and the power of the mind, to say that they use something else needs at least proof. What are you talking about? He says that if you think about the item and have material ready, it will appear, he never said that you can create or place anything in the realm. I don't know what you mean by that. That's the point. The star is created from the mind and Waijing, stop insisting otherwise if you don't have proof.
Of course the Omni-Umquity nets are based on Adeptal arts however a form of energy would be required to manipulate those nets as of creating a dimensional storage in there. As the most likely, adeptus arts itself could also be a code of cultivating elemental energy. It’s like Taichi, teaching someone how to cultivate life force.

It was never stated a mortal can‘t emulate adeptus arts and attain its power/energy. You literally stated he cultivated adeptus art, hence it couldn’t have to do anything with his own powers. Even if it did, I don’t see much relevance to the topic as that man himself isn’t adeptus; thus, you pretty much admitted creation of sub-spaces are based on Adeptal arts.
^^Adeptus arts == manipulation of adeptal energy
He is not "based" on adeptis arts, he is literally the fusion of an adept art and an art of his own. Where does it say that a type of energy is needed? Besides, adept arts are adept abilites, and this is contradictory, how would Kamuna learn adepti arts without being an adept if it was related to adepti energy manipulation? And no and simply because the name of the abilite has "adepti arts" which are adepti arts (or that adepti arts are just that), would be the same thing as saying that abilites are or do exactly what their name says.

Art (or mystical arts) are abilites:

By the way, Xiao's ultimate is an adeptis art, but that doesn't mean it has the name "adeptis art" on the ultimate.

In addition to some mentions of adepti abilities being called "art" or "art(s) adeptis".

Xiao: I possess an art called Dream Trawler. It is normally used to separate the soul from the body, that one might cultivate oneself in a waking dream...

"Under Xiao's guidance, you prepare to use adepti arts to recover the Sigil of Permission and warn the false adeptus of his evil ways. You will confront the false adeptus in a dream and teach him a lesson..."

Statue: My physical form ceased to exist over a thousand years ago. What you witnessed earlier was an illusion, created by the adepti art known as Mortal Lingering.

Last edited:
Can anyone call 1 or 2 more team members to take a look at this CRT? it has been open since April17th, we would like at least a final verdict to close the thread.
As far as I've seen, CM type 3 and reality warping (we need to talk about reality warpinf later, since the skill is pocket reality manipulation) have already been accepted by two members, I think it's already possible to apply it, but I think it's better call 1 or 2 more members before closing the CRT.

Last edited:
I've actually seen, not exactly pure mind power (or with imagination), but without any kind of energy (sometimes with a type of energy that doesn't scale to AP), besides but, they use Waijing and materials for that, not just imagination. Literally nothing says that Raiden created their plane of consciousness with pure electro power, it was never mentioned how to create a plane of consciousness. At what point is the realm of consciousness said to have been distorted by elemental energy? The plan just starts to change while she is meditating, nothing is ever said about elemental energy, it just seems like guesswork. Waijing is described several times using mind power, not elemental energy or adeptis energy, saying that he uses some kind of scaling energy with AP although it is never said and pure guesswork, and I never said that adeptis energy is used for everything , I said you can't say that adept energy is used for everything just because adepts have it.

They have a sun, what do you think it's going to be called? This argument doesn't even make sense, and it doesn't disprove anything, and it's clearly said that mind power is used to create it (besides the but, Cosmos can be related to space, especially when the realms are pocket dimensions). The Euthemya Plan is a plane of consciousness, it will look however the person wants it to, if Raiden doesn't have the sun in her plane, and because she doesn't want it to.

Lmao? As I said, it's a specific energy they only use for item creation (and POSSIBLY the realm), it's useless anywhere else and is in no way related to AP, in fact it's even doubtful if they actually use that energy for item creation, as it is only mentioned that the items in the realm have that energy in them, not that they are created by it, that energy and what makes the items there different of Teyvat's items.

"Created and can subconsciously control the contents and state of the Plane of Euthymia, Preserved Makoto's realm of consciousness after she died; not combat-applicable and likely doesn't scale to AP"

You proved that there is a type of energy, you didn't prove that it is used in the creation of subspace. I'm curious where you got the statement that Raiden was able to store it and "distort" it (I never saw that happening in Makoto's plan) using elemental energy, when even the wiki explanation itself says it doesn't scale to AP. Did you proof? I'm sorry, but the only thing you say is about being tangible, which definitely doesn't prove that he's made of elemental energy or adept energy, let alone that he's made with AP, and even less that his creation scales to AP , according to their own description, they use Waijing and the power of the mind, to say that they use something else needs at least proof. What are you talking about? He says that if you think about the item and have material ready, it will appear, he never said that you can create or place anything in the realm. I don't know what you mean by that. That's the point. The star is created from the mind and Waijing, stop insisting otherwise if you don't have proof.

He is not "based" on adeptis arts, he is literally the fusion of an adept art and an art of his own. Where does it say that a type of energy is needed? Besides, adept arts are adept abilites, and this is contradictory, how would Kamuna learn adepti arts without being an adept if it was related to adepti energy manipulation? And no and simply because the name of the abilite has "adepti arts" which are adepti arts (or that adepti arts are just that), would be the same thing as saying that abilites are or do exactly what their name says.

Art (or mystical arts) are abilites:

By the way, Xiao's ultimate is an adeptis art, but that doesn't mean it has the name "adeptis art" on the ultimate.

In addition to some mentions of adepti abilities being called "art" or "art(s) adeptis".

Xiao: I possess an art called Dream Trawler. It is normally used to separate the soul from the body, that one might cultivate oneself in a waking dream...

"Under Xiao's guidance, you prepare to use adepti arts to recover the Sigil of Permission and warn the false adeptus of his evil ways. You will confront the false adeptus in a dream and teach him a lesson..."

Statue: My physical form ceased to exist over a thousand years ago. What you witnessed earlier was an illusion, created by the adepti art known as Mortal Lingering.
Mind my bad English...

Anyways, it doesn`t sound like you`ve haven`t played the entirety chapter 3 of Genshin`s Archon Quest (me neither tbh) but iirc the lore towards Genshin's mind power has been deepened in the Sumeru arc.
https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Akasha_System?so=search (Read the part with Jhana Energy)
As I denoted before, Il Dottore exploited the Akasha Terminal to warp a hex around Sumeru, manipulating everyone's dreams as of distorting space and time within that pocket dimension.
Traveler: We're not in a time loop.
Traveler: We're not in the real world.
Paimon: Yep, that's true. So... can we think of any ideas right now?

My previous comments quite evidently manifests that the Akasha Terminal is also a mind-power based relic so no need to explain further on that. Traveler stated they're not in the real world means the not only the dreams of the people were affected. Not to mention the Traveler can't manipulate time during that quest unlike in other circumstances in-game. Dunyarzard having multiple incarnations with every loop of the game shows signs of space-time madness, until finally stabilizing space-time wiping out the events of the Samsara like nothing happened, however in-reality, the world just been reset from the Causality.
The Akasha Terminal is stated to be capable of harvesting the Jnana Energy of anyone who wore the ear-piece; one form of energy is required for harvesting another form of energy. "Jnana" meaning "wisdom" and "Vidya" meaning "knowledge" in Hinduism therefore it's implied that knowledge and wisdom takes a form of energy in Genshin, which correlates and stores within the mind. Ultimately, mind-power does take a form of energy in Genshin lore.

I never really stated Raiden's distortion of Makoto's Realm of Consciousness scales off AP but I've implied it implemented some source of energy. The Realm of Euthymia stores Raiden's consciousness a part from the real world but never stated to be imaginary unlike adeptal realms. Raiden's elemental attacks are conjured from her Plane of Euthymia (The Raiden Shogun unveils a shard of her Euthymia, dealing Electro DMG), hence the source of her electro power to inflict electricity upon real-life opponents. Something like that isn't pure-guesswork; as she might've done the same with Makoto's realm of consciousness by releasing her own energy by confronting to conventional logic. Raiden's puppet blast out electro attacks by summoning the Plane of Euthymia, a dimension that rests the real meditating Ei. Either the puppet is summoning the energy that's drawn to create the realm or passively accumulating energy from an unconscious Ei herself. Since this wiki doesn't consider Ei's feat of warping Makoto's dimension based on AP, we could infer the Plane of Euthymia is in-fact created by a source of energy. "Raiden doesn't need the sun because she doesn't want too"... you kinda conceded Raiden could just create a sun whenever she wanted. Electro is a type of elemental energy so the Plane of Euthymia's creation feat would scale on AP.

Well, of course the matter in the Serenitea Pot already has a form of energy around them and the items that Traveler creates will also need to alter it's properties to fit into the Serenitea Pot. By using the mind-power to create those items... well, what would it be otherwise? Of course the Traveler could place and remove things in the realm... it's very obvious in-game where a player can just throw a shit tons of rocks and expunge them off land, back into the storage whenever they want.

Onmyoudou is a Mystic Art which combines adeptal art with ability of it's own; so of course it would also have properties and correlation with adeptus art. Adepti Art is obviously an ability to cultivate and unveil adeptal energy... it's like a Chinese martial art where you also cultivate and unveil heavenly energy. I'm sure something like that applies to every Xianxia novel even by naming itself, no room for doubt to think the naming could be fallacious. Qiqi's both abilities have the term "adeptal art" in there and it's consistent because adepti uses adeptal art to cultivate their powers. The Ubiquity-Net is created by Onmyoudou, which does indeed have the properties of adeptal art; as you mentioned the Ubiquity-Net could create sub-spaces and dimensional storages. And there you go, subs-space creation does scale of AP (adeptal energy and it's fusions) because it's all fused and based around adeptal arts that conjures elemental energy.

Your statement on Xiao proves that his elemental powers are mastered by adeptal arts. Same with Qiqi's as well. Soul binds with the mind, Xiao uses an adeptal art to ascend to the Astral Realm... something like that could definitely correlate with Waijing.

Waijing is an adeptus ability, as I said before it's very likely it could be taught by adeptus art. Qiqi and Xiao's ability are all adeptus arts that unveils adeptus (elemental) energy. Therefore, it's highly likely it's an imaginary ability implemented with adeptus energy: ultimately, making Waijing an ability with adeptal energy that's based on AP. I've already explained how Raiden's Plane of Euthymia scales on AP so it shouldn't be an outlier at all.

Sorry for my repetition, I've saved this draft for quite a long time and didn't have time to finish it.

Mind my bad English...

Anyways, it doesn`t sound like you`ve haven`t played the entirety chapter 3 of Genshin`s Archon Quest (me neither tbh) but iirc the lore towards Genshin's mind power has been deepened in the Sumeru arc.
https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Akasha_System?so=search (Read the part with Jhana Energy)
As I denoted before, Il Dottore exploited the Akasha Terminal to warp a hex around Sumeru, manipulating everyone's dreams as of distorting space and time within that pocket dimension.
Traveler: We're not in a time loop.
Traveler: We're not in the real world.
Paimon: Yep, that's true. So... can we think of any ideas right now?

My previous comments quite evidently manifests that the Akasha Terminal is also a mind-power based relic so no need to explain further on that. Traveler stated they're not in the real world means the not only the dreams of the people were affected. Not to mention the Traveler can't manipulate time during that quest unlike in other circumstances in-game. Dunyarzard having multiple incarnations with every loop of the game shows signs of space-time madness, until finally stabilizing space-time wiping out the events of the Samsara like nothing happened, however in-reality, the world just been reset from the Causality.
The Akasha Terminal is stated to be capable of harvesting the Jnana Energy of anyone who wore the ear-piece; one form of energy is required for harvesting another form of energy. "Jnana" meaning "wisdom" and "Vidya" meaning "knowledge" in Hinduism therefore it's implied that knowledge and wisdom takes a form of energy in Genshin, which correlates and stores within the mind. Ultimately, mind-power does take a form of energy in Genshin lore.
Yes I played it, anyway, starting.

Nothing talks about mind power, in fact, I don't think you're paying attention to my comments, the "mind power" used in creating the realm is literally imagination, the Waijing is what creates the realm, and with imagination they can think of the shape of the realm, this is supported by item creation, which also utilizes the mind/imagination, and this is pretty obvious as the description itself says that "and with Waijing (Sub-Space Creation) they can fashion a cosmic paradise with the power of their minds.", the explanation makes it obvious that the Waijing does the creation, the power of the mind? imagination as far as we've seen, just from form to realm and objects, so no, the "power of mind" of the creation of realms has nothing to do with this Sumeru arc.

And all you said are just hax's, what you call "reality warping" is just "dream manipulation", and where did you get that space-time thing? Dreams are just "spaces" different from each other, with one "space" being a person's dream, and they weren't in a pocket dimension, they were in Nilou's dream.

(Traveler): "...Can't go back... There are countless spaces here. Our Sabzeruz Festival in Sumeru City is just one of them..."

(Traveler): "...Can't go back... There are countless spaces here. Our Sabzeruz Festival in Sumeru City is just one of them..."
(Traveler): "...I've entered another space... Before me are flowing sandstone and howling fish... Impossible and surreal sights..."
(Traveler): "...All these spaces are empty except for the occasional ones that contain mute puppets rather than people... I can't sense any human presence..."

Jnana is also unrelated to AP, the extraction of the Jnana is what prevents people from dreaming, so as far as we know, the machine only extracts the dream, so it is not possible to say that the Jnana is related to AP.
I never really stated Raiden's distortion of Makoto's Realm of Consciousness scales off AP but I've implied it implemented some source of energy. The Realm of Euthymia stores Raiden's consciousness a part from the real world but never stated to be imaginary unlike adeptal realms. Raiden's elemental attacks are conjured from her Plane of Euthymia (The Raiden Shogun unveils a shard of her Euthymia, dealing Electro DMG), hence the source of her electro power to inflict electricity upon real-life opponents. Something like that isn't pure-guesswork; as she might've done the same with Makoto's realm of consciousness by releasing her own energy by confronting to conventional logic. Raiden's puppet blast out electro attacks by summoning the Plane of Euthymia, a dimension that rests the real meditating Ei. Either the puppet is summoning the energy that's drawn to create the realm or passively accumulating energy from an unconscious Ei herself. Since this wiki doesn't consider Ei's feat of warping Makoto's dimension based on AP, we could infer the Plane of Euthymia is in-fact created by a source of energy. "Raiden doesn't need the sun because she doesn't want too"... you kinda conceded Raiden could just create a sun whenever she wanted. Electro is a type of elemental energy so the Plane of Euthymia's creation feat would scale on AP.
Raiden done it before and it‘s listed on her profile nonetheless, not to mention she also warped Makoto’s realm of consciousness with her elemental energy.
We don't know how they are created, as I mentioned earlier. That's just game mechanics, Raiden never used his plan to attack traveller, always attacks coming from herself. Still speculation, is there any proof that she used elemental energy for this? Game mechanics again? Or are you talking about the moment when Raiden Shogun leaves Plan Euthemya already with Musou no Hitotachi activated? The electricity comes from the Musou, not the realm, so much so that at no point in the cutscenes do we see Plan Euthemya with electricity around it, or even attacks being launched from them. Again are you assuming something without proof? Nothing says that the Plan of Euthemya was created with elemental energy.
The Euthemya Plan is a plane of consciousness, it will look however the person wants it to, if Raiden doesn't have the sun in her plane, and because she doesn't want it to.
Don't twist my words, I'm talking about the fact that the Plan of Euthemya took on a form according to the person's memories, and Raiden himself changed his Plan of Euthemya, so I don't see why he couldn't "put a sun" on it, but scaling just like "pocket rality manipulation", not AP. No proof that it's made with elemental energy, and don't use game mechanics to prove it.
Well, of course the matter in the Serenitea Pot already has a form of energy around them and the items that Traveler creates will also need to alter it's properties to fit into the Serenitea Pot. By using the mind-power to create those items... well, what would it be otherwise? Of course the Traveler could place and remove things in the realm... it's very obvious in-game where a player can just throw a shit tons of rocks and expunge them off land, back into the storage whenever they want.
The realm doesn't have that energy, it's just described what the items have, and why would need to alter the items to fit the pot? Didn't you see the size of the pot? He uses imagination to shape items, and that's only useful in the realm, so I don't see why that would be useful (Besides the but, we don't know what Traveler created in his pot in the canon version, the pot is only made for rest, there's no reason for him to create much exactly).
Onmyoudou is a Mystic Art which combines adeptal art with ability of it's own; so of course it would also have properties and correlation with adeptus art. Adepti Art is obviously an ability to cultivate and unveil adeptal energy... it's like a Chinese martial art where you also cultivate and unveil heavenly energy. I'm sure something that applies to every Xianxia novel even by naming itself, no room for doubt to think the naming could be fallacious. Qiqi's both abilities have the term "adeptal art" in there and it's consistent because adepti uses adeptal art to cultivate their powers. The Ubiquity-Net is created by Onmyoudou, which does indeed have the properties of adeptal art; as you mentioned the Ubiquity-Net could create sub-spaces and dimensional storages. And there you go, subs-space creation does scale of AP (adeptal energy and it's fusions) because it's all fused and based around adeptal arts that conjures elemental energy.
He's human, he doesn't have adept energy, you still don't have proof that it takes adept energy to use adept abilities, if a human learned it, that goes against what you think. Basically: "I'm going to completely ignore the fact that they mention adepti skills as adepti arts, and the fact that a human can learn adepti arts.". Is fallacy, Genshin has many things inspired by many other things, doesn't it mean that it is exactly like that, why do you think that the previous calculation of Raiden's cut was changed? Is fallacy. That doesn't prove, it's not because the ability is named in a way that it is such a thing, or that such a thing boils down to just that description, besides, nothing says that it takes adepti energy to practice adepti arts, for a human to learn adepti arts. Again this? You keep insisting on something without proof, it's never been said that it takes adept energy to use adept arts, let alone that Waijing is created with adept energy, at least find proof about it before stating it with such certainty.

Besides, Lumine uses adepti arts long before it was infused with adepti energy, in addition to Xiao's explanation, which makes it obvious that adepti arts/adepti abilites are abilites that took a long time to make, not to mention that adepti arts have to do with manipulating adepti energy, and that adepti arts are created by studying, and doesn't mention that it takes of adept energy.

Xiao: Adepti arts are the product of millennia of study by adepti. Do not dismiss their mystical workings as "rigmarole."

In addition to this description of a human using sigils (art adeptis).

"Starsnatcher's ability to purge evil stems from the Sigil of Permission."
Your statement on Xiao proves that his elemental powers are mastered by adeptal arts. Same with Qiqi's as well. Soul binds with the mind, Xiao uses an adeptal art to ascend to the Astral Realm... something like that could definitely correlate with Waijing.
He says he has adeptile art, he doesn't say he uses elemental energy or adepti energy to make it, that doesn't prove anything you said. Again, just because the skill has a name doesn't mean that it is such a thing or that it is just that. Both are adept arts, but like I said, you have no proof that they use adept energy in their abilities, let alone that they scale to AP.
Waijing is an adeptus ability, as I said before it's very likely it could be taught by adeptus art. Qiqi and Xiao's ability are all adeptus arts that unveils adeptus (elemental) energy. Therefore, it's highly likely it's an imaginary ability implemented with adeptus energy: ultimately, making Waijing an ability with adeptal energy that's based on AP. I've already explained how Raiden's Plane of Euthymia scales on AP so it shouldn't be an outlier at all.
Waijing It's an adept art, which like I said, you have no proof that it scales to AP. Literally no proof of that... Besides the but, we have moments that say Adeptis has elemental energy, elemental energy and adeptis energy are different. "likely"; Once again, prove that adeptis energy is used in adeptis arts, a human without adeptis energy was able to learn them, stop your theories based on nothing, subspace creation is already declared using Waijing/"mind power", but nothing says it takes adepti energy. Your proof is literally game mechanics 💀
Sorry for my repetition, I've saved this draft for quite a long time and didn't have time to finish it.
No problem, debate is meant to be debated, I apologize for the way I'm writing, it seems kind of ignorant of me.

Last edited:
Yes I played it, anyway, starting.

Nothing talks about mind power, in fact, I don't think you're paying attention to my comments, the "mind power" used in creating the realm is literally imagination, the Waijing is what creates the realm, and with imagination they can think of the shape of the realm, this is supported by item creation, which also utilizes the mind/imagination, and this is pretty obvious as the description itself says that "and with Waijing (Sub-Space Creation) they can fashion a cosmic paradise with the power of their minds.", the explanation makes it obvious that the Waijing does the creation, the power of the mind? imagination as far as we've seen, just from form to realm and objects, so no, the "power of mind" of the creation of realms has nothing to do with this Sumeru arc.

And all you said are just hax's, what you call "reality warping" is just "dream manipulation", and where did you get that space-time thing? Dreams are just "spaces" different from each other, with one "space" being a person's dream, and they weren't in a pocket dimension, they were in Nilou's dream.

(Traveler): "...I've entered another space... Before me are flowing sandstone and howling fish... Impossible and surreal sights..."
(Traveler): "...All these spaces are empty except for the occasional ones that contain mute puppets rather than people... I can't sense any human presence..."

Jnana is also unrelated to AP, the extraction of the Jnana is what prevents people from dreaming, so as far as we know, the machine only extracts the dream, so it is not possible to say that the Jnana is related to AP.

We don't know how they are created, as I mentioned earlier. That's just game mechanics, Raiden never used his plan to attack traveller, always attacks coming from herself. Still speculation, is there any proof that she used elemental energy for this? Game mechanics again? Or are you talking about the moment when Raiden Shogun leaves Plan Euthemya already with Musou no Hitotachi activated? The electricity comes from the Musou, not the realm, so much so that at no point in the cutscenes do we see Plan Euthemya with electricity around it, or even attacks being launched from them. Again are you assuming something without proof? Nothing says that the Plan of Euthemya was created with elemental energy.

Don't twist my words, I'm talking about the fact that the Plan of Euthemya took on a form according to the person's memories, and Raiden himself changed his Plan of Euthemya, so I don't see why he couldn't "put a sun" on it, but scaling just like "pocket rality manipulation", not AP. No proof that it's made with elemental energy, and don't use game mechanics to prove it.

The realm doesn't have that energy, it's just described what the items have, and why would need to alter the items to fit the pot? Didn't you see the size of the pot? He uses imagination to shape items, and that's only useful in the realm, so I don't see why that would be useful (Besides the but, we don't know what Traveler created in his pot in the canon version, the pot is only made for rest, there's no reason for him to create much exactly).

He's human, he doesn't have adept energy, you still don't have proof that it takes adept energy to use adept abilities, if a human learned it, that goes against what you think. Basically: "I'm going to completely ignore the fact that they mention adepti skills as adepti arts, and the fact that a human can learn adepti arts.". Is fallacy, Genshin has many things inspired by many other things, doesn't it mean that it is exactly like that, why do you think that the previous calculation of Raiden's cut was changed? Is fallacy. That doesn't prove, it's not because the ability is named in a way that it is such a thing, or that such a thing boils down to just that description, besides, nothing says that it takes adepti energy to practice adepti arts, for a human to learn adepti arts. Again this? You keep insisting on something without proof, it's never been said that it takes adept energy to use adept arts, let alone that Waijing is created with adept energy, at least find proof about it before stating it with such certainty.

Besides, Lumine uses adepti arts long before it was infused with adepti energy, in addition to Xiao's explanation, which makes it obvious that adepti arts/adepti abilites are abilites that took a long time to make, not to mention that adepti arts have to do with manipulating adepti energy, and that adepti arts are created by studying, and doesn't mention that it takes of adept energy.

Xiao: Adepti arts are the product of millennia of study by adepti. Do not dismiss their mystical workings as "rigmarole."

In addition to this description of a human using sigils (art adeptis).

"Starsnatcher's ability to purge evil stems from the Sigil of Permission."

He says he has adeptile art, he doesn't say he uses elemental energy or adepti energy to make it, that doesn't prove anything you said. Again, just because the skill has a name doesn't mean that it is such a thing or that it is just that. Both are adept arts, but like I said, you have no proof that they use adept energy in their abilities, let alone that they scale to AP.

Waijing It's an adept art, which like I said, you have no proof that it scales to AP. Literally no proof of that... Besides the but, we have moments that say Adeptis has elemental energy, elemental energy and adeptis energy are different. "likely"; Once again, prove that adeptis energy is used in adeptis arts, a human without adeptis energy was able to learn them, stop your theories based on nothing, subspace creation is already declared using Waijing/"mind power", but nothing says it takes adepti energy. Your proof is literally game mechanics 💀

No problem, debate is meant to be debated, I apologize for the way I'm writing, it seems kind of ignorant of me.
Onmyoudou is an art fused with adeptal art. Adeptal art generates elemental energy like Xiao and Qiqi's (and almost every other adepti) abilities. Waijing is a form of adeptal art, therefore it likely also scales with AP and is in harmony with adeptal energy. There's no concrete proof but logic itself. We've seen content like that before in-Genshin and it seems very consistent, I'll explain more below.

Jnana is correlated to AP but rather a form of energy, which works as a "mind energy" type. If Jnana, something consisting of the mind comprises a form of energy then adeptus mind power would also likely exert a form of energy (no concrete proof, it's all based on logic). Mind-power comes from the mind, so why otherwise it would be named "mind-power"; it actually does correlate with the Sumeru arc because we have seen mind and knowledge having a connection with elemental energy (especially with the Akasha Terminal and Fatui tampering with people's dreams).

I don't recall a user is required to be adepti to learn adeptal arts. Like the Traveler used adeptal arts to create items to fit into his Serenitea Pot without being adepti. Qiqi's abilities alone is adeptal art with in fact conjures elemental energy, no need for a statement if it's already a feat manifested in-game. Adeptal arts are needed to cultivate adeptal energy, therefore of course it would be a field of study. Arts is a field of knowledge and it's required to study it to attain a form of power. Pure knowledge itself can't create an Umbiquity-Net, it would need a professor to study and harness it to create it. If the Ubiquity-Net has a function then of course it would stem energy, otherwise, it couldn't even move let alone creating an entire sub-dimension within it.
Sigils of Permission were once created by Rex Lapis and infused with adeptal power.

Genshin is a game itself and I don't see why my arguments would be game mechanics. Each playable character possesses a version and is evident to retain a form of power. We've each been introduced to their skills and bursts as prowess to their power. If you consider something like that a part of game-mechanics then a shitload of abilities would have to be removed.

Traveller's ability to fit in a shitload of stuff shouldn't be game mechanics either because it's literally stated that Traveler could fit in items, simply because we haven't seen him do so in the main storyline. Yes, we don't know how the Traveler organized the Serenitea Pot precisely nor will we ever will, however, the game shows us how much we could fit in and the size of the realm. There is no exact size of the Serenitea Pot because of land barriers. I never stated that the realm itself is made of energy, I stated that it could store items comprised of elemental qi.

Raiden's slices space-time with shards of Euthymia to inflict electricity upon opponents, therefore it's made of energy and there's no debate on that. Unless you conjecture it's a part of game-mechanics, however, the wiki doesn't recognize that since we have profiles for characters who didn't play major roles in-game. If you consider a character's skills and bursts a part of game mechanics then 90 percent of all Genshin characters would be fearless. Since the Plane of Euthymia is based on one's consciousness and memories, as well as it could inflict electricity upon opponents, it definitely indicates the mind definitely incorporates elemental energy. Genshin is an open-world game and other characters on this wiki have their bursts and skills listed on their profile; not everything has to be based on lore as electrocuting a hilichurl would be enough.
Chongyun has his ability and burst listed on his profile despite the fact we haven't seen any action of him in the main storyline. You're free to make a CRT about that but as of now, Raiden's shards of euthymia electrocuting ppl and Qiqi using adeptal arts to inflict cryo energy upon an opponent aren't game mechanics.

Anyhow, I already stated all my premises here and feel free to ask for clarification. I'll be glad if someone could ask for a mod to review this. In conclusion, the adeptus mind power is fueled with adeptal energy because it's an adeptal art. I already explained why adeptal art is correlated to adeptal energy, as in short-term, it's the study and harness of adeptal energy itself. We've seen that elemental powers could also be incorporated with mind-power, as I've explained above and we've already seen something like that with Plane of Euthymia.

Guess we all hate reading long paragraphs lmao

Onmyoudou is an art fused with adeptal art. Adeptal art generates elemental energy like Xiao and Qiqi's (and almost every other adepti) abilities. Waijing is a form of adeptal art, therefore it likely also scales with AP and is in harmony with adeptal energy. There's no concrete proof but logic itself. We've seen content like that before in-Genshin and it seems very consistent, I'll explain more below.
I know. Except that when Lumine, a normal human, and even when Xiao used it, never demonstrated or mentioned adepti energy, besides, Xiao uses his vision in abilities, not adept energy (or maybe he uses both in his abilities). Refuted in my previous comment. Better than what you sent, Waijing already has a description of creating the realm, and they use imagination to shape items, and they use mind power together with Waijing for something, it obviously points out that it uses imagination. OK
Jnana is correlated to AP but rather a form of energy, which works as a "mind energy" type. If Jnana, something consisting of the mind comprises a form of energy then adeptus mind power would also likely exert a form of energy (no concrete proof, it's all based on logic). Mind-power comes from the mind, so why otherwise it would be named "mind-power"; it actually does correlate with the Sumeru arc because we have seen mind and knowledge having a connection with elemental energy (especially with the Akasha Terminal and Fatui tampering with people's dreams).
Send proof better than "he is correlated with AP" or "he is called energy". Friend, do not try to use just fallacy, the Jnaja regardless of whether it is related to the mind, there is not a single proof of connection between the power of the mind that the adepts use, they create kingdoms using the power of the mind, we know almost nothing about the Jnaja , and as I said, there is an enormous possibility that the power of the mind is imagination, and even if it were, it would only escalate into the realm as they they only create the realm using the mind. What is this connection between elemental energy and knowledge?
I don't recall a user is required to be adepti to learn adeptal arts. Like the Traveler used adeptal arts to create items to fit into his Serenitea Pot without being adepti. Qiqi's abilities alone is adeptal art with in fact conjures elemental energy, no need for a statement if it's already a feat manifested in-game. Adeptal arts are needed to cultivate adeptal energy, therefore of course it would be a field of study. Arts is a field of knowledge and it's required to study it to attain a form of power. Pure knowledge itself can't create an Umbiquity-Net, it would need a professor to study and harness it to create it. If the Ubiquity-Net has a function then of course it would stem energy, otherwise, it couldn't even move let alone creating an entire sub-dimension within
You yourself say that adepti arts are adepti energy cultivation, how does one do that without adepti energy? He uses imagination, not Waijing (or maybe he does). No, it's not because the name adeptal arts is on a character that fully proves it, plus we have characters with 0 adeptis energy using adeptis arts (adeptis abilites), and qiqi uses a vision. What adeptis art is used to cultivate adeptis energy? This is one of the mentions in the adeptis arts lore, this one like all the others just mentions adeptis arts as abilites. Yes I know. So it's still a fallacy? At least send a proof to instead of "obvious", and the net only stores the animal's essence in the realm, besides being a net for an essence, which doesn't make it that big.
Sigils of Permission were once created by Rex Lapis and infused with adeptal power.
Spoiler: Sigil of permission is not created with adeptis energy, just imbued with it after its creation to be used, so it does not prove that Sigil of permission is made with adeptis energy.
Genshin is a game itself and I don't see why my arguments would be game mechanics. Each playable character possesses a version and is evident to retain a form of power. We've each been introduced to their skills and bursts as prowess to their power. If you consider something like that a part of game-mechanics then a shitload of abilities would have to be removed.
Because you are using the name of a skill, not something official from the lore. What about it? Every character uses elemental energy. Team members who agree to put constellations and game abilites as abilites in wiki, use something non-canon to scale and different.
Traveller's ability to fit in a shitload of stuff shouldn't be game mechanics either because it's literally stated that Traveler could fit in items, simply because we haven't seen him do so in the main storyline. Yes, we don't know how the Traveler organized the Serenitea Pot precisely nor will we ever will, however, the game shows us how much we could fit in and the size of the realm. There is no exact size of the Serenitea Pot because of land barriers. I never stated that the realm itself is made of energy, I stated that it could store items comprised of elemental qi.
But the same character who has knowledge and experience with the realms says that it is not possible to build a city, and this was stated by Zhongli (golden-eyed adepti), it is not just game mechanics, it is simply limited. Yeah, it's tight on space (one much small island), and it still doesn't scale to AP anyway, and as you said yourself, we don't know what Traveler has put in your realm. Barriers may perhaps be the "reflection" of such a limit spoken by Tubby in game mechanics. I don't know what elemental qi is, and items are just imbued with subspace energy.
Raiden's slices space-time with shards of Euthymia to inflict electricity upon opponents, therefore it's made of energy and there's no debate on that. Unless you conjecture it's a part of game-mechanics, however, the wiki doesn't recognize that since we have profiles for characters who didn't play major roles in-game. If you consider a character's skills and bursts a part of game mechanics then 90 percent of all Genshin characters would be fearless. Since the Plane of Euthymia is based on one's consciousness and memories, as well as it could inflict electricity upon opponents, it definitely indicates the mind definitely incorporates elemental energy. Genshin is an open-world game and other characters on this wiki have their bursts and skills listed on their profile; not everything has to be based on lore as electrocuting a hilichurl would be enough.
At what point IN LORE does Raiden cut space-time using shards of Euthemya? Even the only moment that Raiden "cuts space-time" in the lore against the Traveler is the moment that opens a gap between Euthemya and Inazuma, and what does that is Musou, not Euthemya. At best it can be used as a abilite, not a scale. As I said earlier, character abilites and constellations were accepted as abilites on the wiki, it doesn't mean that anything that is mechanic in the game can be used, mainly for scaling, which was never accepted. Euthenya inflicts absolutely nothing in canon/lore, just in game mechanics, which again, can best be referred to as an abilite in wiki. I have already spoken about this twice before, I will not repeat it.
Chongyun has his ability and burst listed on his profile despite the fact we haven't seen any action of him in the main storyline. You're free to make a CRT about that but as of now, Raiden's shards of euthymia electrocuting ppl and Qiqi using adeptal arts to inflict cryo energy upon an opponent aren't game mechanics.
I will not repeat. Both are game mechanics, they can only be cited as abilities on the wiki, but nothing like that is accepted at scale without proper proof (such as mention or happening in lore), and qiqi uses a vision in the game, so elemental energy doesn't come from adeptis energy, and as I said, we already have citations that separate adeptis energy from elemental energy.
Anyhow, I already stated all my premises here and feel free to ask for clarification. I'll be glad if someone could ask for a mod to review this. In conclusion, the adeptus mind power is fueled with adeptal energy because it's an adeptal art. I already explained why adeptal art is correlated to adeptal energy, as in short-term, it's the study and harness of adeptal energy itself. We've seen that elemental powers could also be incorporated with mind-power, as I've explained above and we've already seen something like that with Plane of Euthymia.
Ok. I think the same about it. I already mentioned this in my comment. I already talked about this too. Just game mechanics, can only be added as an ability without anything being proven canon or anything.
Guess we all hate reading long paragraphs lmao
Probably.

Last edited:
I know. Except that when Lumine, a normal human, and even when Xiao used it, never demonstrated or mentioned adepti energy, besides, Xiao uses his vision in abilities, not adept energy (or maybe he uses both in his abilities). Refuted in my previous comment. Better than what you sent, Waijing already has a description of creating the realm, and they use imagination to shape items, and they use mind power together with Waijing for something, it obviously points out that it uses imagination. OK
There's a reason why adepti are stronger than conventional vision wielders in Genshin, placing them at a proximate level behind the archons. Waijing needs imaginary power and I've already explained how imaginary power is a form of adeptal art. It's not like they could pull off imagination outta nowhere like a kid's toy, of course, it'll need adeptal arts.
Send proof better than "he is correlated with AP" or "he is called energy". Friend, do not try to use just fallacy, the Jnaja regardless of whether it is related to the mind, there is not a single proof of connection between the power of the mind that the adepts use, they create kingdoms using the power of the mind, we know almost nothing about the Jnaja , and as I said, there is an enormous possibility that the power of the mind is imagination, and even if it were, it would only escalate into the realm as they they only create the realm using the mind. What is this connection between elemental energy and knowledge?
Jnana means "wisdom" in Hindi and it's something harboured in the mind. Iirc your argument was there isn't any correlation between the mind and energy but minds and knowledge in Genshin have a correlation to energy. I wasn't trying to connect adeptal energy with the mind. If Jnana and Vidya could be connected to energy, I don't see how Waijing wouldn't be correlated to energy; after all, it is an adeptal art. You can say I'm making a raw postulation though I've stated my reasoning and basis to support my logic.
You yourself say that adepti arts are adepti energy cultivation, how does one do that without adepti energy? He uses imagination, not Waijing (or maybe he does). No, it's not because the name adeptal arts is on a character that fully proves it, plus we have characters with 0 adeptis energy using adeptis arts (adeptis abilites), and qiqi uses a vision. What adeptis art is used to cultivate adeptis energy? This is one of the mentions in the adeptis arts lore, this one like all the others just mentions adeptis arts as abilites. Yes I know. So it's still a fallacy? At least send a proof to instead of "obvious", and the net only stores the animal's essence in the realm, besides being a net for an essence, which doesn't make it that big.
Adeptal Arts is the field of study, as I've iterated (I think you're getting the wrong concept, it's something used to master adeptal powers; adeptal abilities come from adeptal arts, quite an obvious logic). Onmyoudou uses Waijing to create its sub-dimensions in those cases because it's created from the imagination of adeptal arts (or fusion of it, whatever you say), therefore it could only be Waijing. Either if it only stores essence or not, doesn't matter because we also see it absorbing their physical forms as well. I wouldn't understand how naming wouldn't prove anything, yes well Qiqi has a vision however Zhongli, Cloud Retainer, Guizhong, etc. does not. I only used Qiqi as an example because she has the term "adeptus art" on her skill but that doesn't mean other adepti don't harness it... especially since Qiqi is one of the weakest.
Spoiler: Sigil of permission is not created with adeptis energy, just imbued with it after its creation to be used, so it does not prove that Sigil of permission is made with adeptis energy.
It's gotta be imbued with adeptal energy first before it could be used in combat or conjuration of an adeptal ability. Otherwise, it'll just be a piece of paper; any difference with its effect towards this matter?
Because you are using the name of a skill, not something official from the lore. What about it? Every character uses elemental energy. Team members who agree to put constellations and game abilites as abilites in wiki, use something non-canon to scale and different.
If naming, abilities and skills are considered game mechanics and not conformed to be a part of the lore then they should be listed as game mechanics. By the way, it is a part of the lore because we've seen Qiqi and every other character utilize those abilities in their character introduction and demo. Just because they didn't take a significant role in the storyline doesn't mean their capabilities aren't a part of the lore.
But the same character who has knowledge and experience with the realms says that it is not possible to build a city, and this was stated by Zhongli (golden-eyed adepti), it is not just game mechanics, it is simply limited. Yeah, it's tight on space (one much small island), and it still doesn't scale to AP anyway, and as you said yourself, we don't know what Traveler has put in your realm. Barriers may perhaps be the "reflection" of such a limit spoken by Tubby in game mechanics. I don't know what elemental qi is, and items are just imbued with subspace energy.
What I meant "Qi" is pretty much the general power system itself, please don't mind my bad wording. That's kinda why the statement is contradictory, we've seen those barriers bound to the Traveler however there's still countless land unexplored beyond those barriers. Perhaps the land, sun, ocean, and atmosphere came as auxiliaries to space-time itself. As by the Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics, space-time will always be formed before the formation of matter because matter can't exist without space and time.
At what point IN LORE does Raiden cut space-time using shards of Euthemya? Even the only moment that Raiden "cuts space-time" in the lore against the Traveler is the moment that opens a gap between Euthemya and Inazuma, and what does that is Musou, not Euthemya. At best it can be used as a abilite, not a scale. As I said earlier, character abilites and constellations were accepted as abilites on the wiki, it doesn't mean that anything that is mechanic in the game can be used, mainly for scaling, which was never accepted. Euthenya inflicts absolutely nothing in canon/lore, just in game mechanics, which again, can best be referred to as an abilite in wiki. I have already spoken about this twice before, I will not repeat it.

I will not repeat. Both are game mechanics, they can only be cited as abilities on the wiki, but nothing like that is accepted at scale without proper proof (such as mention or happening in lore), and qiqi uses a vision in the game, so elemental energy doesn't come from adeptis energy, and as I said, we already have citations that separate adeptis energy from elemental energy.

Ok. I think the same about it. I already mentioned this in my comment. I already talked about this too. Just game mechanics, can only be added as an ability without anything being proven canon or anything.
We've seen Dainsleif's explanation of the character's powers and abilities in their Collected Miscellany, as well as listed in the abilities and lore description of those characters. We've also seen their feats in the character demos, teasers, stories and new version trailers. The Traveler all made an appearance or been mentioned in all those types of trailers, hence, it wouldn't be game mechanics but valid parts of the main storyline.

There's a reason why adepti are stronger than conventional vision wielders in Genshin, placing them at a proximate level behind the archons. Waijing needs imaginary power and I've already explained how imaginary power is a form of adeptal art. It's not like they could pull off imagination outta nowhere like a kid's toy, of course, it'll need adeptal arts.
Adeptis are lighted beasts, beings who signed a contract to protect Liyue from monsters much more dangerous than the adventurers deal with, and because of that they are definitely stronger. Waijing is an adept art, mind power as far as we know is just imagination, maybe related to subpace creation energy, but nothing is said about adept energy. You talk like it's impossible, are you forgetting that we're talking about fiction? Many characters with very low scale have ha's much larger than their own scale, Genshin doesn't need to be different.
Jnana means "wisdom" in Hindi and it's something harboured in the mind. Iirc your argument was there isn't any correlation between the mind and energy but minds and knowledge in Genshin have a correlation to energy. I wasn't trying to connect adeptal energy with the mind. If Jnana and Vidya could be connected to energy, I don't see how Waijing wouldn't be correlated to energy; after all, it is an adeptal art. You can say I'm making a raw postulation though I've stated my reasoning and basis to support my logic.
Bro, why would that prove anything? Countless words have countless meanings, it's not because Genshin uses words from other places that the meaning will be exactly the same. Proves that it's good nothing, can you send a moment of a character using their thoughts for something related to AP? All right then. Because they are different things? Once again, you're relying on nothing. With most of it being speculation, you try to connect one thing with another without any basis, that's just speculation.
Adeptal Arts is the field of study, as I've iterated (I think you're getting the wrong concept, it's something used to master adeptal powers; adeptal abilities come from adeptal arts, quite an obvious logic). Onmyoudou uses Waijing to create its sub-dimensions in those cases because it's created from the imagination of adeptal arts (or fusion of it, whatever you say), therefore it could only be Waijing. Either if it only stores essence or not, doesn't matter because we also see it absorbing their physical forms as well. I wouldn't understand how naming wouldn't prove anything, yes well Qiqi has a vision however Zhongli, Cloud Retainer, Guizhong, etc. does not. I only used Qiqi as an example because she has the term "adeptus art" on her skill but that doesn't mean other adepti don't harness it... especially since Qiqi is one of the weakest.
Adeptis abilites are called adepris arts and arts at all times in the game 💀
It's gotta be imbued with adeptal energy first before it could be used in combat or conjuration of an adeptal ability. Otherwise, it'll just be a piece of paper; any difference with its effect towards this matter?
Obviously, in addition to but, sigils are made to store power and cast abilities with that power, but I don't understand what that has to do with the rest. The fact that he IS an art/enable adeptis that is NOT made of Adept Energy? Just like none of the others proved to be.
If naming, abilities and skills are considered game mechanics and not conformed to be a part of the lore then they should be listed as game mechanics. By the way, it is a part of the lore because we've seen Qiqi and every other character utilize those abilities in their character introduction and demo. Just because they didn't take a significant role in the storyline doesn't mean their capabilities aren't a part of the lore.
Constellations and abilities from the game being listed as abilities on the wiki have been accepted by the team, make a CRT for this if you are not satisfied. And where did you get that the intro is canon? 💀 Introductions are literally what the word itself says, a way to introduce the character, it's not something canon. But it also cannot be introduced with 0 proof that it actually exists, at no point in the lore does Raiden Ei or Raiden Shogun use his Plan Euthemya in this way.
What I meant "Qi" is pretty much the general power system itself, please don't mind my bad wording. That's kinda why the statement is contradictory, we've seen those barriers bound to the Traveler however there's still countless land unexplored beyond those barriers. Perhaps the land, sun, ocean, and atmosphere came as auxiliaries to space-time itself. As by the Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics, space-time will always be formed before the formation of matter because matter can't exist without space and time.
I probably didn't notice because my original language is not English. This is still not contradictory, Tubby (one of the most knowledgeable beings in the Waijing) heard from the Waijing creator himself that it is not possible to build a city, the fact that there is a barrier limiting our creation is nak and contradictory, it actually makes sense taking into consideration Tubby's words. ???? Bro, the only thing said about subspace is that it is created with Waijing and mind power, we are not going to create theories with 0 evidence or something to back it up. Bro, we're talking about a pocket dimension with few descriptions, let's stop doing theory, and simply accept what we have, and what the wiki best accepts.
We've seen Dainsleif's explanation of the character's powers and abilities in their Collected Miscellany, as well as listed in the abilities and lore description of those characters. We've also seen their feats in the character demos, teasers, stories and new version trailers. The Traveler all made an appearance or been mentioned in all those types of trailers, hence, it wouldn't be game mechanics but valid parts of the main storyline.
Neither is canon, the character introduction is the description in the abilites are not canon. as i already said before, those abilities, trailers, constellations and description (more specifically characters, and I'm talking about skill descriptions, some domain descriptions, and others that aren't canonical) that are not canon, at best can be included as sbilites in the wiki, but not used in scale. some things you said there aren't even canon, and I don't even know why you're citing that, since it has nothing to do with the case here. Character Trailers are not canon.

Last edited:
Can someone just tag a team member or two to asses this thread for close it? It's been open for over a month, and I'm tired of commenting in this thread, I've been busy lately.

Neither is canon, the character introduction is the description in the abilites are not canon. as i already said before, those abilities, trailers, constellations and description (more specifically characters, and I'm talking about skill descriptions, some domain descriptions, and others that aren't canonical) that are not canon, at best can be included as sbilites in the wiki, but not used in scale. some things you said there aren't even canon, and I don't even know why you're citing that, since it has nothing to do with the case here. Character Trailers are not canon.
Why isn't canon I may ask?

Why isn't canon I may ask?
Only and made to show the character's abilities, and only an introduction, demo, etc. Just like any game that does that, like Lol for example, although if I'm not mistaken, it has some animations that are canon (or are just made with canon information), but demos and intros are not canon, for example: Really think that Zhongli would go out of his way to kill some of Teyvat's weaker creatures? Or that Hutao would fight?

Demos only serve to give people hype about the character, despite showing things that actually have canon, like Raiden showing Plan Euthemya, but the scenes are not really canon.

But the teasers, stories, descriptions that appear as you raise the friendship level with the character, some stories in books and leaves scattered throughout the game, are canon.

Collected Miscellany talks about personality, backstory, and such about the character (canon stuff), but too mentions non-canonical stuff (ability descriptions, stat descriptions, sometimes about domain-specific stats, etc), the Collected Miscellany varies between canon and non-canonical information.

Last edited:
Back