• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can some people take a look at this CRT? I really don't want to keep repeating the same thing for several more pages, it seems like I'm in a GER cycle

First: Shenhe is human, she does not have Adeptus Energy, there is no way for her to harness Adeptus Energy, and nothing is ever said about Shenhe having or Manipulating Adeptus Energy (not without the talisman, which has already been imbued with Adeptus Energy), you are simply inventing things.
She trained with Adeptus, I have said that.
Second: It is precisely because you use 90% logic and 10% evidence that I can never agree with your arguments.
I got a reason for it.
Third: Is this link supposed to prove something? It only says what the Adeptus Arts are for, besides the website itself saying that the Adeptus Arts are techniques/skills practiced mainly by adepts (even the website makes it obvious that not only Adeptus can use Adeptus Arts, other races can also, races that obviously don't have Adeptus Energy), it also doesn't say that any Adeptus Arts use Adeptus Energy (the Sigil is only imbued with Energy Adeptus, not created).
It mentioned adeptus power.
Fourth: Not even the website itself says that any type of Energy is used in the creation/use of the Adeptus Arts, so you are just theorizing, and this cannot even be called an argument based on logic, since countless verses have pocket dimensions that are not created using energy or that scale to AP (Rimuru).
Refer to my previous statement. I think it's quite frank, and I'm not theorising since its literally how it would work.

She trained with Adeptus, I have said that.
Which does not prove your statement that Shenhe manipulates Adeptus Energy, she is human, she does not have Adeptus Energy.
I got a reason for it.
Ok.
It mentioned adeptus power.
Only one adeptal power is mentioned, the Sigil, but that doesn't matter, because the Sigil only says that it is imbued with Adeptus Energy (not created), and the exilir doesn't even talk about Adeptus power, just power, even if it were, It wouldn't really prove anything, since many alchemist practices use energy.
Refer to my previous statement. I think it's quite frank, and I'm not theorising since its literally how it would work.
I've already reread all your comments when you sent them last time, and they are all a false equivalence of Adeptus Energy with Subspace Creation, your Sigils arguments, and Qiqi's arguments, all have already been refuted.

Just the fact that your own website (a website that SEVERAL Genshin fans agreed with before posting the information) makes it clear that Adeptus Arts are simply skills used/created mainly by Adeptus makes it obvious that even people without Adeptus Energy can use them, and that it has nothing to do with Adeptus Energy Manipulation.

Once again, I feel like the clown in this huge circus of repetitions, can some people give the final verdict soon? I'm just tired of this CRT.

Last edited:
Back