• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

I'm guessing all the talk about tier 6 Keqing and Fischl turned out to be nothing since the event came out and it turned out they were only fictional characters in a video game Otto made, eh?
Yep just Welt and Otto’s Game.
So unfortunately we will not have Keqing scaling to Benares or something

Hey, can anyone invite me back on discord cause my phone got a total reset and i can't get into it, the invite above is expired :v

I hope you guys didn't forgetting about this thread since there's a Discord Server lel

Also since Yoimiya was released the fanbase got caught in another shitstorm, thinking it has become the norm at this point

I hope you guys didn't forgetting about this thread since there's a Discord Server lel

Also since Yoimiya was released the fanbase got caught in another shitstorm, thinking it has become the norm at this point
It's been a while since she was released, what happened?

How we describe the Phantom wave event martial art (forgot it's name)? Imaginary training that can effect the real world/actual person?

Finally finished the main story quest and holy shit was it a ride.

A lot of surprising info like
Baal not having her Gnosis
and finally some confirmation on the ranking system of the Harbingers. Because I'm not sure if we ever got one.

Isn't Baal the only Archon Traveller battled against as far as story right now

Though in the middle of the fight Tabibito got buffed by everyone's vision and ambition but still she managed to hold out against Ei until that moment

Isn't Baal the only Archon Traveller battled against as far as story right now

Though in the middle of the fight Tabibito got buffed by everyone's vision and ambition but still she managed to hold out against Ei until that moment
Yea, Venti and Zhongli we never got to fight. Though if we did fight Zhongli, I liked to imagine us just getting nuked by meteors kek

Feel weird that Mihoyo changed the dendro archon from male to female, it could've been a cool twist if the current archon is dislike by all of Sumeru and they instead put their faith in Kusalani who could've been the previous archon aide.

Well not like i'm complaining but it could've been cool if that were the case, tho it would be funny if the current archon is so hated by the people that Ganyu mistook Kusalani for the archon since they believe in her more then the current archon and we know from Venti that power of faith is pretty powerful, allowing him to kill Decarabian who's an archon.

Feel weird that Mihoyo changed the dendro archon from male to female, it could've been a cool twist if the current archon is dislike by all of Sumeru and they instead put their faith in Kusalani who could've been the previous archon aide.

Well not like i'm complaining but it could've been cool if that were the case, tho it would be funny if the current archon is so hated by the people that Ganyu mistook Kusalani for the archon since they believe in her more then the current archon and we know from Venti that power of faith is pretty powerful, allowing him to kill Decarabian who's an archon.
Meanwhile I just thought I remembered wrong and all the male statements were about the God of Woods who died during the Cataclysm.

Meanwhile I just thought I remembered wrong and all the male statements were about the God of Woods who died during the Cataclysm.
They changed the Ganyu line of the new archon being male to female, tho apparently in CN, there weren't any mention of being male or female or only male, so there's still hope for my prefer path to be true.

i was expecting another gotcha like what they did with Inazuma having Twin archons and zhongli hinting the archon died but it was actually the other twin

Well it's clear that the current archon is someone that got shit out of the previous one ass but whether it's Kusalani or not is unknown, Yae saying what she said could just mean that the current archon is extremely unwilling to cooperate and we should ask Kusalani instead.

so.........finished the moon bathted deep quest. It seems we will head to enkynomia or whatever that place is, probably new weekly boss...
We will, but that's probably 2 or 4 patch away, since it took 4 patch for Mihoyo to introduce Azhdaha after Childe so that should be the base timeframe.
Tho i wouldn't mind if they get creative and make it a weekly dungeon of sort since base on the leak, we will be having a roguelike dungeon in the next patch, would be cool if that's the case.

We will, but that's probably 2 or 4 patch away, since it took 4 patch for Mihoyo to introduce Azhdaha after Childe so that should be the base timeframe.
Tho i wouldn't mind if they get creative and make it a weekly dungeon of sort since base on the leak, we will be having a roguelike dungeon in the next patch, would be cool if that's the case.
wtf is "roguelike"

For some it isn't, just hope that if they make Enkanomiya a into a weekly dungeon, they don't make it too hard, to the point that even the lowest difficulty require a well built team, that should be for mid and above difficulty.

uuajyhsk1hp71.png

hmm......

Back