• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

also, are there any other characters I can call dibs on?

I'm interested in making another page
How does the ruin hunter sound? It has to be one of the most powerful non boss foes in the game. It's practically a drone or attack helicopter by Teyvat standards with the way it spams bombardment, lasers, and even bullets.

How does the ruin hunter sound? It has to be one of the most powerful non boss foes in the game. It's practically a drone or attack helicopter by Teyvat standards with the way it spams bombardment, lasers, and even bullets.
uhhhh sure ig

I would prefer a playable character but if that's available then I can do it

Is Kazuha's arrow-dodging feat any good by the world's standards? And for that matter, are character trailers entirely canon in the first place?

Certain thing is canon depend on the context, the feat is pretty normal since it was shot from afar and chapter 2 prologue show that he have good hearing and smelling, can sense disturbance and trace in the wind, so the arrow dodging is pretty normal.

I have to say: the horniness in Genshin Impact Fandom are so fricking high and equal to Azure Lane 😂

I said this after watched Bengugu video, tasty af

As revealed in the livestream, one of the Inazuma islands is split in two because when the Raiden Shogun went to kill a giant serpent she ended up using too much power and accidentally cut the island in half lol

Well it was rough calced to be low 6B with a rough image of the island cut that Avenger found, could be higher depend on the actual island height and how deep the cut is, don't expect anything above baseline 6B tho.

Well it was rough calced to be low 6B with a rough image of the island cut that Avenger found, could be higher depend on the actual island height and how deep the cut is, don't expect anything above baseline 6B tho.
Where's this calc? And how could it even have been done without solid confirmation of the world's canon size?

We base the size off of the real life counterpart like germany and Japan (not China, no way no), for more detail about the calc just join the discord since we mostly discuss these over there.
That doesn't make sense. Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma aren't actually Germany, China, and Japan. There's nothing that suggests their geographic area is anything like the real life countries they're based on.

Well they were heavily inspired by them and there are calc that use country that the fictional one was base on so it should be fine.

If you want to argue about it then just talk to Solace or Jack (Dutch) in the discord or just drop the argument here and i will call them over, since i don't really know much about this.

First two is an easy win for tart or eula, the other is hard with robo and choco being the only one that i can see them wining while the other either need more context or just lose cause i'm too lazy to read the wall of text.
If Tatsumi get admitted then Tart auto lose since he lose to him already, Eula tho might have a chance since her burst would oneshot Tatsumi with that stupid multiplier if he doesn't end the fight quick enough, tho he probably can just dodge it in which the same thing happen to tart, happen to Eula. Like seriously, guys is like 99.9% discount Scp 682, atleast 682 is well written and is pretty cool, Tatsumi is just a generic and average harem protagonist with some blood and gore to cover it up.

I'm guessing all the talk about tier 6 Keqing and Fischl turned out to be nothing since the event came out and it turned out they were only fictional characters in a video game Otto made, eh?

The Traveler really thought going 1v1 with the Electro Archon using Electro only was a good idea didn't they? lol. Wonder why they didn't use Anemo, Geo and Electro combined.

Back