• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

AAW1SeAACnrp.jpg

Bareskins vs Thights

Is there ever going to be a profile for the Genshin impact version of Aloy?

Cause there was a collab between genshin and horizon zero dawn.

and they added aloy as a character so are we going to have a profile for genshin version of aloy or no?

also sorry if this meme is overdone but

e963b5540bbb249d29f74c92d790f653.jpg

Is there ever going to be a profile for the Genshin impact version of Aloy?

Cause there was a collab between genshin and horizon zero dawn.

and they added aloy as a character so are we going to have a profile for genshin version of aloy or no?

also sorry if this meme is overdone but

e963b5540bbb249d29f74c92d790f653.jpg
She’ll probably have a profile when she shows up in the story enough for her power level to be clear.

what type of inorganic physiology are the archons as well as raiden

Speaking of archons plus raiden/puppet plus real raiden

Are they human? or do they just look human.

seriously why do they have to look human?

and that raiden puppet is it a robot or not?

Venti is a bit of wind for starters.
Well that’s an… interesting way to describe a wind spirit.
what type of inorganic physiology are the archons as well as raiden

Speaking of archons plus raiden/puppet plus real raiden

Are they human? or do they just look human.

seriously why do they have to look human?

and that raiden puppet is it a robot or not?
But yeah: Venti is a wind spirit, Zhongli is an Adeptus, Raiden is a robot, and Ei is a spirit possessing a sword.

Well that’s an… interesting way to describe a wind spirit.

But yeah: Venti is a wind spirit, Zhongli is an Adeptus, Raiden is a robot, and Ei is a spirit possessing a sword.

so venti and zhongli are type 1 and so is ei?

and raiden is type 2?

also why do they have to look human?

i can understand the robot

but why do the others like the adeptus and archons and stuff have to look human.

they aren't human as in homo sapians but why look like them?

so venti and zhongli are type 1 and so is ei?

and raiden is type 2?

also why do they have to look human?

i can understand the robot

but why do the others like the adeptus and archons and stuff have to look human.

they aren't human as in homo sapians but why look like them?
Venti is taking the form of his friend and Zhongli specifically took a human form to be incognito. He’s technically taken the form of a dragon on-screen, but only to shed it. The citizens of Liyue recognized the dragon as Rex Lapis though.

Alright, with Itto being released i'm going to make Itto vs Eula when he get his profile
Anyway my planned Genshin matches:
  • Beidou vs All Might
  • Rosaria vs Classic Capt. Marvel
  • Itto vs Eula
  • Childe vs Gintoki
  • Unnamed matches for Lisa

And i think thats all

With our current scaling, Eula probably would beat Itto by virtue of being superior to Signora, who just floored Sara who defeated Itto

With our current scaling, Eula probably would beat Itto by virtue of being superior to Signora, who just floored Sara who defeated Itto
To be fair, Sara only won because she had help from the army.

Or at least, that’s what Itto would say if you asked him.

To be fair, Sara only won because she had help from the army.

Or at least, that’s what Itto would say if you asked him.
Isn't Itto perfectly capable of admitting that he lost against her though? The only problem he seems to have is her not accepting the challenge to a rematch.

Sara literally said Itto was man enough to accept defeat. Itto is just struggling to get a rematch against her, he's egotistic but I don't think he's really self-conscious enough to claim Sara cheated.
You know what, yeah, she beat me during the Vision Hunt Decree. I'm not ashamed to admit it. When you lose, you admit defeat, and when you screw up, you take it on the chin, like a man! And anyway, let's not forget which one of us won't agree to a rematch — her, the tengu warrior! It's just a sumo street fight, I mean, what's she so afraid of? If she keeps snubbing me, I'm gonna have to stop calling her Kujou Tengu and start calling her Kujou Chicken! Heh, we'll see what she thinks of that.
- About Kujou Sara
(Unlocks at Friendship Lv. 4)

also i'm not sure if it's confirmed or not but i still think klee is an elf.

Does anyone think she's an elf too?

She got the ears and i heard she and alice are a race with very long life spans (that sounds elfy to me)

I won't believe it until they use the word elf. Pointy ears and long lifespan means nothing when so many other fantasy races have more or less the same traits without being elves.

also where did klee get those grenade launchers?

how did she pack those big guns. (Aka those grenade launchers)

Last edited:
Back