• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Since there are no threads about this game I thought it was a good idea try to make one.

Talk about the game, and a possible profiles for it.

Maybe we can also add Hokai impact to it.

What do you think?

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.png

Last edited:
I’m I the only one who thinks Noel is kinda busted against the overworld bosses? I am only in the early game but her heals let her just outlast most of them if you can dodge even a bit.
Except for that wind cube but I was very under leveled and I almost beat him.
She is only ok in time sensitive missions though.

I also might help look for scans.

I think the game has some potentials since it is also gonna receive a lot of updates, and just the girl at the first intro has some cool Haxes too.
Plus Dragons.

Honestly I just hope that the average gacha characters are low 7-C for a specific matchup.

I feel that we might find some stuff if we look at all the lore books that drop too. (Also does Stormterror have any feats?) You sorta fight him as the first boss even if it isn’t really just your power.

Feats could be found easier had they have some kind of replay cutscenes thing to rewatch cutscenes. But meh. I don't really care about calcing AP soooo

He caused a storm that covered the City at the beginning and the protagonist kind of tangos with him in the intro so theres that

That's Low 7-B at the very least. But I don't know if that scales to physicals since the storm is created by his presence.

That's Low 7-B at the very least. But I don't know if that scales to physicals since the storm is created by his presence.
The storm scale for sure to the Dragon.
He created it from nothing, it is his energy output, I guess.

I doubt if we should really scale to Dvalin. We just kinda shot him and drove him off.
With powers Venti lent us.
So, the feat is valid, but it doesn't really scale too far, other than to Dvalin himself and the other Winds & whoever scale to them.

The rates are abysmal. Literally more trash than FGO.

I think I will play it f2p, and gather enough gems to make 9 times in a row the 10 gems one to have for sure a 5 stars with no hurry for now.

Or probably shop something but that's the plan

-Venti states he knows all songs from all of past, present and future (take that as you will)
There's also this, although im not sure if we can use these or not
unknown.png

unknown.png

Gods seem to have decent hax.

Lisa's feat can be calced, but will be environmental destruction at most. I think the dragon's feat is the best so far. I have not completed the story yet so I'm not really sure about how we will go about keys.

Lisa's feat can be calced, but will be environmental destruction at most. I think the dragon's feat is the best so far. I have not completed the story yet so I'm not really sure about how we will go about keys.
I don’t see how it wouldn’t scale to her AP. If the same spell that is used for an attack is creating those clouds then it probably should scale.

The issue is that the effect of her creating those clouds is simply a casual lightning strike.

I will have to ask again about our standards for cloud calcs, but to my knowledge we don't scale physical AP to such feats.

It wouldn’t make much sense if most of the power in the attack was put into the background clouds when her priority would be clearing out the enemies. I see no issue with the magic lightning scaling to the storm considering that both come from the same source of power.

The issue is that the effect of her creating those clouds is simply a casual lightning strike.

I will have to ask again about our standards for cloud calcs, but to my knowledge we don't scale physical AP to such feats.
How that not scale to her AP? she created the strom from nothing, that is just her energy output to be honest.
If she can't produce that energy in first place, the strom never happened, that also count for the dragon.
At least, I always saw those kind of feat in this wiki scaled to the AP, things changed recently?

(Note that the clouds change before the lighting itself, cause of the spell she used)

Last edited:
I just started Genshin impact and I noticed that when the Traveler chases off the dragon Kaeya sees it as an impressive feat
So does Kaeya scale to the traveler or is Kaeya stronger and it’s just impressive that the traveler is near his level

Also... I remember good feats from the Abyss Mages. Especially in Diluc's Story Quest.
I recall the fire one making a big explosion, and the ice one making a big ice from a blast. Sadly I didn't cap the fire one, while the ice one I just capped it at a bad angle.

I'm still level 18. But I found something interesting, even normal claymore have Mountain busting statement, which is weirdly Low 7-B feat according to mountain and island level calc page we have.

I'm still level 18. But I found something interesting, even normal claymore have Mountain busting statement, which is weirdly Low 7-B feat according to mountain and island level calc page we have.

giphy.gif
I think it is coherent even with this, probably results are around mountain level I believe

So, what about their speed? Do you guys recall any speed feats, cause i dont. Perhaps we could use enemy mobs reacting to lightning? Dont quote me on that but iirc the big guys put their shields up before the lightning from electro elemental characters can strike them, no?

Back