• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

insert me still stuck on raiden boss fight. Damn it i can`t win. Even if i fight her at level 88 while having level 90 characters i still lose

baal fight is more about dodging

but if you're lazy just get 2 thundersoother and razor burst and you're basically immune to electro during his ult
or drink electro potion instead of thundersoother

2 pieces soother, 2 pieces tiny miracles and a prayer of wisdom and you won't have to worry about her doing damage, gonna take a while cause this build have shit damage but you won't be taking any damage.

Edit: wait, nvm, you don't need the prayer, just the other 2 is enough.

Bruh, the shit they did for this new event is pretty cool, it force you to explore but give you a fuckton of reward for it, feel like I'm starting to scavenge for chest like back in the day, feels good man.

look guys klee made a new friend

laazqr1nxjh61.png

Oh wait, this continued and the forum stopped giving notifications (even tho I am following the thread) . . . again. Considering how many times this happened I guess I should blame myself for not actually checking in more often. rip

Back