• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General OPM Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calc seems a bit sketchy and other commenter said the result could be Mach 500 so a recalc could be useful here.
I think blocking the lightning like that would be regarded as combat speed
True, but I think his reactions should be listed as higher anyways due to what I mentioned.

That's fine. I just want Nyan and co to scale without any buffoonery.

I might make a calc for the Baquma one later.

Because he created the storm clouds?
Those aren’t storm clouds lol, you clearly see him lifting the dust off the ground below him and spiral it like a Tornado.
Even if this was a cloud, you can’t just assume it’s size like that because it’s clearly not depicted to be anything like you’re saying it is.
I can recalculate it using the density of dust and rotational kinetic energy.

Those aren’t storm clouds lol, you clearly see him lifting the dust off the ground below him and spiral it like a Tornado.
Even if this was a cloud, you can’t just assume it’s size like that because it’s clearly not depicted to be anything like you’re saying it is.
I can recalculate it using the density of dust and rotational kinetic energy.
Well if you are going to recalc stuff then might as well get Evil Eye LS from these scans

And here are the scans of the hurricane/tornado

I used 1.1 m because it doesn't really make sense to add the speed of both arms that are moving a separate distance.

I used 1.1 m because it doesn't really make sense to add the speed of both arms that are moving a separate distance.
We have no evidence that Prisoner managed to block the lightning during the shot. There's a good chance the lightning hit him first and then he blocked it over the fire (Because he's bloody), and there's also a chance he blocked first and then got shot at.

We have no evidence that Prisoner managed to block the lightning during the shot. There's a good chance the lightning hit him first and then he blocked it over the fire (Because he's bloody), and there's also a chance he blocked first and then got shot at.
This is unfortunately true.

And there is also a good chance he reacted and blocked the beam before getting hit, which is the most likely assumption given the sequence and the fact he does it twice (thrice if we count his fight vs Maiko Plasma)

And there is also a good chance he reacted and blocked the beam before getting hit, which is the most likely assumption given the sequence and the fact he does it twice (thrice if we count his fight vs Maiko Plasma)
Seems to me that there’s a lot of unknowns and assumptions in play, maybe we can find a new feat?

These are speculations on the level of "there's a chance he hit him with 0.0000000001% of his true strength" or "there's a chance this static bullet only advanced 0.0000000000001 centimeters while the character ran 5 meters".

No need to guess. It is necessary to consider only solid feats.

I don't see how PPP clearly blocking a beam that goes at lightning speed isn't a solid feat especially when he does it twice 🗿

There is a possibility that all these movements were not made at the same time to create all these afterimages in one moment. Perhaps they were all seen only one by one. In addition, this Garou scales to Psycos, which has a Mach 200-300 speed through its beams.
Those aren't afterimages, it's just Garou's trail

Also, I never used the "afterimages" to find a timeframe, so I'm not too sure what the point in bringing that up was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back