• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General OPM Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, if G5 isn't scaling to the Narinki Mercs anymore then it would be useful to calc its speed with this:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkY5MTcyNzM1OTkwNTQ4NzI1ODYlMkYxM18tX09KWHVrdGUucG5n
Screenshot_36.png

G5 dashes that distance while performing an Atomic Slash with two swords. Maybe the speed of sound stuff could be used here as well...

By the way, if G5 isn't scaling to the Narinki Mercs anymore then it would be useful to calc its speed with this:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkY5MTcyNzM1OTkwNTQ4NzI1ODYlMkYxM18tX09KWHVrdGUucG5n
Screenshot_36.png

G5 dashes that distance while performing an Atomic Slash with two swords. Maybe the speed of sound stuff could be used here as well...
This impossible to calc. Gs watches atomic blitz numerous monsters and reduce them to blocks. That’s better to calc.

I said i was gonna calc some of the other feats but i just ain had time. Ill try in a minute

This impossible to calc. Gs watches atomic blitz numerous monsters and reduce them to blocks. That’s better to calc.

I said i was gonna calc some of the other feats but i just ain had time. Ill try in a minute
I mean we already have a calc for a similar feat but that other thing works as well I guess

I mean we don’t have any references to find the speed.
If I didn’t word this right, how exactly do we measure the speed here?
No idea, I don't do math but he blitzed Monster Haragiri mid-slash so it's definitely >>>>>>> the speed of sound so you can probably get the timeframe from the distance and angles of Atomic's slashes taking that into account

Well, speed debacles aside. How is the AP sandbox going? I'll try to update mine once we figure out which speed calcs work and which doesn't.

What's even the point of Rover feats when you can't figure out how it would scale to other characters?

That’s when he “reinforced” them, not just healed them
she amped them so maybe it should just scale to fubuki or be like “higher when amped” or something idk

She considered the amp to be minor, and Bang and Bomb implies that the only change was their back pains and hip problems went away.

After Bang deflects like 6 blasts at once he states “the sharpness have returned to my fist” implying the boost only healed him.

This can mean two things, the boost is so ass that it barely affects Bang, or, the boost just heals people.

We have no evidence that Prisoner managed to block the lightning during the shot. There's a good chance the lightning hit him first and then he blocked it over the fire (Because he's bloody), and there's also a chance he blocked first and then got shot at.
We see his hands at his side, and the shadows here make it clear that this isn't the case.

If he blocked after the attack in the second panel, you either wouldn't see the arms, or his forearms would be as visible as his biceps.
What's even the point of Rover feats when you can't figure out how it would scale to other characters?
Rover's AP is fine, since peak Fubuki, Bang and Bomb's combo (which caused him to submit), and Darkshine scale. It's his stone wall dura that can't be scaled.

Last edited:
We see his hands at his side, and the shadows here make it clear that this isn't the case.

If he blocked after the attack in the second panel, you either wouldn't see the arms, or his forearms would be as visible as his biceps.
We see his hands at the moment when the Vacuum is not yet going to shoot and at the moment when the rays are already roasting the Prisoner.

We still have no proof that he blocked the attack while it was flying at him, and not before or after.

You just completely ignored what I showed in the second scan, but I'm realising that it wouldn't matter regardless.

Whatever. We'll just try to find better feats.

Here's the sandbox. It covers all the larger scale changes. I had a lot more semi/mostly completed entries, but I cut it short due to Rover stuff.

Also, there's kind of a gaping hole in our Monster Association threat scaling.

Iaian is scaled to the Narinki Squad, Pig God, Gums, the larger Black Sperms that stomped Atomic, etc. But Devil Long Hair was an insanely tough fight for the Three Swordsmen.

That inherently implies a very similar level or outright comparable AP via our own scaling.

Last edited:
Here's the sandbox. It covers all the larger scale changes.

Also, there's kind of a gaping hole in our Monster Association threat scaling.

Iaian is scaled to the Narinki Squad, Pig God, Gums, the larger Black Sperms that stomped Atomic, etc. But Devil Long Hair was an insanely tough fight for the Three Swordsmen.

That inherently implies a very similar level or outright comparable AP via our own scaling.
Thank you for working on it. I'll go through it closely.

One thing to note though is that it is missing Striking Strength and Garou's durability.

Nothing would actually change there, aside from the ratings themselves.

I still don't get the Low 7-C tho. Suiryu scales to 65 kilotons/7-C+. That's way too far to downscale to Low 7-C, and even if we divide by three via the three crows as a lowball, it's still 21.7 kilotons/7-C, also too low to downscale.

Lightning Max should downscale to just 7-C or At most 7-C+

Everything else is fine though.

I still don't get the Low 7-C tho. Suiryu scales to 65 kilotons/7-C+. That's way too far to downscale to Low 7-C, and even if we divide by three via the three crows as a lowball, it's still 21.7 kilotons/7-C, also too low to downscale.

I'm certain that Max shouldn't be scaling to 7-C+ at least.

That was a feat performed by Suiryu at max effort, and Suiryu with casual effort one-shot Max.

Should be At most 7-C+, I don’t think we can divide by three unless they did a combined attack or something like that.
Here's the sandbox. It covers all the larger scale changes. I had a lot more semi/mostly completed entries, but I cut it short due to Rover stuff.
I can’t help but notice that there’s no references

The issue is that Suiryu is heavily superior to the Three Crows; just one kick from him managed to tear one of their heads off and send them flying whereas all three crows ganging up on him barely accomplished a fraction of that amount of damage.

And Suiryu, even while casual and with restraints on, was effortlessly superior to both Sneck and Lightning Max.

So both of them also being 7-C+ does not seem supported by portayal.

I think that it's better to accept that Three Crows bullying Suiryu was only possible because he got the stuffing slammed out of him by Gouketsu, several times, and in his injured condition he couldn't put up a real fight against them ganging up on him. As soon as he was allowed a moment to recover he one-shot one of the Crows. And if the Three Crows do not scale to 7-C+, then neither would Max or Sneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back