• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General OPM Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be specific, PsykoJet and Orochi's heart don't. And they mostly took a small portion of the attack.

But that doesn't necessarily mean characters like DS who can doll out enormous damage to the heart don't scale.

Anyway, I'm almost done with the sandbox, and this only affects a certain amount of characters, so I'd appreciate it if we could handle that matter in another thread.
Does flashy flash already scale to a higher value?
No.

To be specific, PsykoJet and Orochi's heart don't. And they mostly took a small portion of the attack.

But that doesn't necessarily mean characters like DS who can doll out enormous damage to the heart don't scale.
I mean, Orochi could stay intact after those hits from DS, yet was shredded from the drill.

I agree that DS probably isn't thousands of times lower, but unless we have more solid scaling evidence, then no scaling between either.

I mean, Orochi could stay intact after those hits from DS, yet was shredded from the drill.

I agree that DS probably isn't thousands of times lower, but unless we have more solid scaling evidence, then no scaling between either.
Orochi was severely weakened by DS kick though, and he was immediately punished by Bang and Bomb afterwards. So I think it’s safe to say he should downscale.

What about PPP? He could break her limbs.
I disagree with PPP scaling.

It was nowhere near the same extent, and it took an entire combo for him to deal that kind of damage.

It was after some period of time.

I'm getting side tracked here. Discussions about this can go in their own CRT.

I'll let y'all say your piece after this, but not for long.

We could always go with the flawed logic of saying that Orochi seemingly believing that it would take a gouketsu and elder centipede level opponent to scare rover, making elder centipede scale to high 6-C, and then making centipede scale to bang scale to orochi’s heart

Unfortunately, he's referring to an opponent who can kill them in brutal as **** ways (Orochi comments many times that this is trump card level shit).

We could always go with the flawed logic of saying that Orochi seemingly believing that it would take a gouketsu and elder centipede level opponent to scare rover, making elder centipede scale to high 6-C, and then making centipede scale to bang scale to orochi’s heart
That logic doesn't make sense.

An opponent who destroyed Elder Centipede in one shot makes Elder Centipede scale to High 6-C how exactly?

I'm getting side tracked here. Discussions about this can go in their own CRT.

I'll let y'all say your piece after this, but not for long.

I agree. Any new scaling changes should be held off for another thread. Let's just see how the sandbox looks with the scaling as-is.

Last edited:
Recon's doing the speed sandboxes, while I'm almost finished AP. I'd appreciate it if someone could redo the Nichirin calculation with the rotational kinetic energy formula.

I've already got the measurements and timeframe here, but I'm too busy and lazy to learn how to properly do RKE right now.

Yeah this speed stuff is really confusing ngl

So, Drive Knight and Psykojet have MHS attack speed then? Like sure the beams should be faster than them but they can still dodge and perceive the beams so I think they should just be "MHS (Shown to be somewhat comparable to their attack speed)" or something

I thought Bang is scaled to both, since that was the ratings pre-Orochi.

I thought Bang is scaled to both, since that was the ratings pre-Orochi.
I dunno, I don't think scaling Atomic and therefore Bang to his attack speed makes sense since it's consistently shown that characters that can tag him get perception blitzed and slashed dozens of times by his attacks.

On another note, Rover has these calcs that could be useful for the AP scaling:

Durability: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TimmyTurnero/Saitama_punches_Rover

AP:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:User_Name_2/Overgrown_Rover's_AP_(Recalculation) Therefir commented here but never gave a definitive evaluation

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TimmyTurnero/Rover_creates_EarthQuakes

We're using the amended Rover durability calc in the comments, but it scales to nobody.

Rover submits to stronger opponents, which is why he sat when Bang and Bomb attacked him.

It has nothing to do with durability.

Rover submits to stronger opponents, which is why he sat when Bang and Bomb attacked him.

It has nothing to do with durability.
But wouldn't stronger opponents also mean people that can harm him? He submitted to Saitama, Bang and Bomb after being harmed and told to sit

We also don't know if it is Gyoro-Gyoro that Rover submits to, or Orochi.

Kachon told me is going to calc Evil Eye feats, but it might take a while and the results aren't likely to go beyond High 7-C

I dunno, I don't think scaling Atomic and therefore Bang to his attack speed makes sense since it's consistently shown that characters that can tag him get perception blitzed and slashed dozens of times by his attacks.

On another note, Rover has these calcs that could be useful for the AP scaling:

Durability: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TimmyTurnero/Saitama_punches_Rover

AP:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:User_Name_2/Overgrown_Rover's_AP_(Recalculation) Therefir commented here but never gave a definitive evaluation

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TimmyTurnero/Rover_creates_EarthQuakes
I'm pretty sure that would scale to no one besides Saitama because no one has actually harmed Rover.

Who did Garou scale to (that don't have better calcs, anyway) at that point?

There's Bang, Bomb, Darkshine and Orochi.

I guess we could just say that PPP is as fast as lightning?

Damage had some problems that Null didn't really account for.
True but in the same chapter (and I have no idea why Null didn't bring this up) he straight up reacts and blocks Baquma's lightning which is the same as Maiko Plasma since Baquma absorbed her.
I guess we could just say that PPP is as fast as lightning?
I mean that works for me though it should be noted that there is 2 instances of PPP reacting to opponents that can blitz him. First against Garou and second against Platinum Sperm, so his reactions should be listed as higher.

I think blocking the lightning like that would be regarded as combat speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back