• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

For the record, Lucifers current rating is based on the 7 endless scaling above the DC multiverse
When the cosmology gets split, then we can decide if Lucifer still gets 1-A nahđź’€

Ok. Though I should note I haven't been fully keeping with the convo tho.
Well, you obviously need to try to keep track of which posts that were a part of the long derailment here before you delete them.

Yeah I kinda agree as the light did scream from him or it(Another so called canvas). The Dimensions could mean anything though but I believe the darkness is easily 1-A as the light/presence/overvoid was kind off birth from him or it as shown in justice league incarnate.

But let's see though as I am just confused by Lucifer appearing which makes it weird his the darkness in a way or there's something I'm missing.

Are you doing a total rework or just a P&A rework? Cause if it’s the latter, Griffin could probably continue.

Just putting out here. I'm in the middle of a rework for PC, N52 and Rebirth Barry Allen. As well as PC Reverse Flash and I'll eventually make a profile for Black Flash

I might rework Parallax in the future

I told you earlier that further derailing is not allowed here. I deleted some derailing messages again, and would appreciate if you stop causing any more such problems here.

Stop being argumentative and unreasonable, and accept when staff members reject your intended revisions please. If you continue to be obnoxious, spammy, and disrespectful, it will likely eventually force us to block you.

Which thread are you even referring to?

Stop being argumentative
Very ironic.

and unreasonable
Let's not talk about the posts I had to address before my absence.
and accept when staff members reject your intended revisions please.
I wouldn't have taken this quote as joke if the arguments made were actually adressing what I said, and not based on confirmation bias and other elementary fallacies.

ase. If you continue to be obnoxious, spammy, and disrespectful, it will likely eventually force us to block you.
Go ahead.
I have already exposed a lot of nonsenses and on the current tiering system.
Which thread are you even referring to?
Don't need to ask if you already know:
and accept when staff members reject your intended revisions please.
Or I must refresh your memory?

Oh, that thread. I have to juggle a massive amount of tasks here, so it is hard to remember the specifics at times.

Anyway, given that you seem to have continuously caused trouble and been completely unwilling to adapt to our system since you came here, including being disrespectful and extremely unreasonable, and now ask outright for us to ban you, I personally do not mind doing so, as you do not currently seem to have anything positive or constructive to offer to this community, but are you absolutely certain that you want me to do so and are unable or unwilling to properly adapt instead?

Last edited:
Oh, that thread. I have to juggle a massive amount of tasks here, so it is hard to remember the specifics at times.
I grant you the benefit of the doubt for this one.
Anyway, given that you seem to have continuously caused trouble and been completely unwilling to adapt to our system since you came here,
"Adapt" when the current tiering system is logically speaking blatantly flawed on some issues. From the worst to the not so worst arguments (does not mean good) used:
  • "Transcendance is no longer a valid requirement for characters in the character tiering system".
-> In the same way that a character is stated to be "beyond space and time", this does not the change the fact that said character can't logically be treated as if he was a 3/4-dimensional characters, while this kind of description fits characters who are 'extradimensional'.
  • "The concept of space scales to the number of n dimensions from one cosmology to another".
-> I could have put this argument first, but it's still worth mentionning in the top worst arguments used for many reasons, but one for an obvious reason since this argument (if it can still be called that); put into our context; would treat the 'Big Bang' as a "local" expansion, instead of an "all-encompassing" expansion of space itself, which would have included extra-dimensions in the process also, not only our 3-dimensional space.
  • "NLF".
-> Poorly undestand the implication by using this terms as a fancy one,as a "NLF" per say relies on a baseline to be further extrapolated, otherwise, as I pointed out, it can't be a "NLF". In other words, it's a self-refuting argument.
And there are more I did not list. Point is, if you wanted to make a tiering system that goes to your way, try at least to make sure it does not actually support the opposing side when there are such blantant blunders.
and now ask outright for us to ban you
LOL at that one when I responded, not asked, to the possibility you mentioned on me getting banned.
I personally do not mind doing so
The thing that goes over your head is the fact I did not even ask you anything in the first place.
Dare to do so, I'm waiting without flinching.
as you do not currently seem to have anything positive or constructive to offer to this community
Like I said, I challenge anyone on the three topics I mentioned.
Show that you are right by trying not to fail where everbody else before you did.
Good luck in advance if you chose this path.
but are you absolutely certain that you want me to do so and are unable or unwilling to properly adapt instead?
To what's logical, yes. To nonsense: L.O.L

Last edited:
I grant you the benefit of the doubt for this one.

"Adapt" when the current tiering system is logically speaking blatantly flawed on some issues. From the worst to the not so worst arguments (does not mean good) used:
  • "Transcendance is no longer a valid requirement for characters in the character tiering system".
-> In the same way that a character is stated to be "beyond space and time", this does not the change the fact that said character can't logically be treated as if he was a 3/4-dimensional characters, while this kind of description fits characters who are 'extradimensional'.
  • "The concept of space scales to the number of n dimensions from one cosmology to another".
-> I could have put this argument first, but it's still worth mentionning in the top worst arguments used for many reasons, but one for an obvious reason since this argument (if it can still be called that); put into our context; would treat the 'Big Bang' as a "local" expansion, instead of an "all-encompassing" expansion of space itself, which would have included extra-dimensions in the process also, not only our 3-dimensional space.
  • "NLF".
-> Poorly undestand the implication by using this terms as a fancy one,as a "NLF" per say relies on a baseline to be further extrapolated, otherwise, as I pointed out, it can't be a "NLF". In other words, it's a self-refuting argument.
And there are more I did not list. Point is, if you wanted to make a tiering system that goes to your way, try at least to make sure it does not actually support the opposing side when there are such blantant blunders.

LOL at that one when I responded, not asked, to the possibility you mentioned on me getting banned.

The thing that goes over your head is the fact I did not even ask you anything in the first place.
Dare to do so, I'm waiting without flinching.

Like I said, I challenged anyone on the three topics I mentioned.
Show that you are right by trying not to fail where everbody else before you did.
Good luck in advance if you chose this path.

To what's logical, yes. To nosense: L.O.L
You should see a therapist

You should see a therapist
Trying to find how it has anything to do with my post:
confusedtravolta.jpg

I am not the best staff member to ask about our tiering system. I leave that to DontTalkDT and other knowledgeable members. I am mainly concerned about your very bad attitude and unreasonable behaviour, not your viewpoints.

Last edited:
Back