• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

Thawne, Hunter and Black Flash could arguably scale since Thawne is shown to consistently be Barry's equal if not superior and they even fought while Barry was full on bloodlusted, while Hunter and Black Flash are just stated to be straight up superior to Barry but I'm just talking outta my ass here so ignore me :3

Thawne, Hunter and Black Flash could arguably scale since Thawne is shown to consistently be Barry's equal if not superior and they even fought while Barry was full on bloodlusted, while Hunter and Black Flash are just stated to be straight up superior to Barry but I'm just talking outta my ass here so ignore me :3
I mean, another time Thawne just got absolutely one-shot the moment Barry got serious IIRC.

Well, I have blocked my access to most of my negative input sources that place me in a state of reaction, including western superhero stories, so I haven't read the latest issue where this feat happens, but if the above descriptions are accurate, I don't see why Barry wouldn't scale from this just like Wally did from a similar feat.

As of now, Rebirth Barry and Wally definitely scale, but only at their max peak. Rebirth Thawne, Hunter Zolomon and the Black Flash maybe could scale but as of now idk honestly, I'll look into it when I'm more free

Last edited:
I want to ask about 1-A The Darkest Knight, I think it's quite strange that he got 1-A just because Superior Than The Hands, moreover it's very unclear context

We are trying to fix our most irrational DC Comics cosmic entity statistics via a longrunning cosmology revision project. We should hopefully be able to fix that tiering after a while.

We are trying to fix our most irrational DC Comics cosmic entity statistics via a longrunning cosmology revision project. We should hopefully be able to fix that tiering after a while.
I hope the Cosmology Revision is completed quickly, especially for Tier The Darkest Knight 1-A very strange and Anti Feats

Yes, I know, but the fan-exaggerations have unfortunately been completely out of control for DC Comics, so it is hard to get much more fact-based and balanced statistics accepted. We at least have made a massive effort to make the tiering much more accurate, but it will still take quite a while longer.

I want to ask about 1-A The Darkest Knight, I think it's quite strange that he got 1-A just because Superior Than The Hands, moreover it's very unclear context
If you're superior to a 1-A that makes you 1-A anyways like Ant said a cosmology revision is happening. 1-A DC composite cosmology darkest knight isn't an exaggeration from what i've seen.

If you're superior to a 1-A that makes you 1-A anyways like Ant said a cosmology revision is happening. 1-A DC composite cosmology darkest knight isn't an exaggeration from what i've seen.
To be honest, in my opinion, it is very Anti Feats without any evidence that they are superior to The Hands, moreover, that's just a statement that has no more strong evidence that The Darkest Knight can kill The Hands

Pretty sure a thread was done on it to make it solid and longer possibly, you should have debated with transcending then or make a CRT to counter his own CRT.

Well Dark Crisis was just lame.

It all just kinda happened and it just ended while teasing bigger events. And the fact it came not long after a much bigger and better event that had far better build up made it feel so empty. The next event looks to be hella mid I ain't gonna lie. They also threw around all these cool things and power ups only to instantly throw them away.

Big Bang and Hal and Barry's friendship was the only thing I enjoyed out of this.

Well Dark Crisis was just lame.

It all just kinda happened and it just ended while teasing bigger events. And the fact it came not long after a much bigger and better event that had far better build up made it feel so empty. The next event looks to be hella mid I ain't gonna lie. They also threw around all these cool things and power ups only to instantly throw them away.

Big Bang and Hal and Barry's friendship was the only thing I enjoyed out of this.
I agree. I was expecting to see more of The Great Darkness but we never got that. Was expecting more of the relationship between Light and The Great Darkness which we never got. Dark Crisis had so much miss potential.

I agree. I was expecting to see more of The Great Darkness but we never got that. Was expecting more of the relationship between Light and The Great Darkness which we never got. Dark Crisis had so much miss potential.
This event was so boring. Death Metal, for all its flaws, was at least a hell of a ride.

Back