• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

By the way, @Firestorm808 , did anybody start an upgrade thread for Post-Rebirth Supergirl and comparable characters to possibly be upgraded to 4-A,based on our earlier discussion here?

No thread was started because the DC Supporters would rather get as many feats above a 4-B level as possible than rush out a thread based on one feat.

Okay. That seems good to me, but there is some preparation work being done regarding that issue at least then?

Yeah there's a few people that have been looking into it for a while, but since DC is the massive verse it is with many different questions to tackle, I think it's gonna be quite a while before any thread will be made.

Okay. Thank you to everybody who are helping out with that project then. I would appreciate if somebody tells me after the revision thread in question is released.

By the way, @Firestorm808 , did anybody start an upgrade thread for Post-Rebirth Supergirl and comparable characters to possibly be upgraded to 4-A,based on our earlier discussion here?
I haven't read it yet, but the feats come from the Post-Death Metal Era.

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Vol 1 #7, March 2022
I think we need to discuss Post-Rebirth and Infinite Frontier splits since IF merged all hero histories into one or something IIRC.

Thank you for helping out. What do other knowledgeable members here think about this issue?

I haven't read it yet, but the feats come from the Post-Death Metal Era.

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Vol 1 #7, March 2022
I think we need to discuss Post-Rebirth and Infinite Frontier splits since IF merged all hero histories into one or something IIRC.
Some of your descriptions are a bit off. For example it says they "haul" stars not hurl, and it doesn't say effortlessly. Some of the world's strongest men can haul a car. No one can hurl one.

Also it seems like all of the galaxies stuff are in the context of pillaging and conquering, not galactic destruction. I'd say star level is clear from the issue but not galaxy.

Some of your descriptions are a bit off. For example it says they "haul" stars not hurl, and it doesn't say effortlessly. Some of the world's strongest men can haul a car. No one can hurl one.

Also it seems like all of the galaxies stuff are in the context of pillaging and conquering, not galactic destruction. I'd say star level is clear from the issue but not galaxy.
Apologies, I just copied them from an earlier post for reference.

Lmao what
Quora my friend, very popular form of scaling on there

A single atom from DC, Marvel and SCP is seen as, and i quote “beyond infinite^infinite^8 layers into irrelevant layers into Boundless” i genuinely hope i am making this up, this is an actual serious debatable topic on quora

Power scaling is ******* deceased

A single atom from DC, Marvel and SCP is seen as, and i quote “beyond infinite^infinite^8 layers into irrelevant layers into Boundless” i genuinely hope i am making this up, this is an actual serious debatable topic on quora

You ain't it making it up, it is confirmed to be boundless 💀

I need a link 💀

I need a link 💀
SCP

Marvel and DC

Unfortunately, a certain type of Marvel Comics and DC Comics "fans" have been the by far most unreasonably and irrationally upgrade-hungry and toxic power-scaling supporters that I have ever encountered.

The trolls that terrorised me for years with hundreds of disgusting gore and **** images, death threats, and genocidal bigotry among them.

Comparatively speaking, manga and game fans haven't been nearly as desperate for self-validation through boosting their favoured characters as unreasonably much as possible, or at least not the ones I have encountered for the past 8.5 years.

I wanted to ask a question on Mandrakk and Mar Novu
Who is the primordial monitor, Who is the actual first monitor in DC Comics?
The most recent canon is that the Monitors of Nil were fragments of Mar Novu, which is why they all look like him.

Just cause they are 2-C dosen't mean it's exaggerated, doing that for DC heralds would be possible that's if anyone can bring reasonable feats or scaling but I don't think anyone Is interested in doing that.

He was able to knock around and damage the Anti-Monitor, plus survive attacks from him. This would scale to only a peak Barry, as it's stated by him he's rarely gone on this level before.
Yeah, but we actually have peak Barry at solar system level currently. LCM is only for environmental destruction

Barry said at near light-speed his punch can deform space-time itself plus he stated the punch becomes more powerful when the right amount of vibrational energy is used and becomes the mightiest punch in the multiverse. This would make peak Barry and wally(for obvious scaling) Atleast Low 2-C at peak possibly higher due to being able to deform space-time itself beating up Anti-monitor for a while. Plus Anti-Monitor in this storyline is 2-A since Barry said he destroyed infinite universes to just one and also the fact Barry believed he was destroying realities before he met him(though this is 2-C)

So Barry would probably be Low 2-C possibly higher
Or Low 2-C possibly 2-A for beating and damaging Anti-Monitor through realities.
Or straight up 2-A for beating up and damaging Anti monitor. Only wally would scale to Barry.

Uh oh Anti-Monitor fans...
19_6.jpg

That's Batman Beyond's Superman staggering and damaging AM's armor with a hit. That hit actually looks to more damage to AM's armor than any of Flashes did in this issue.

Is that batman beyond superman? Didn't know since Barry said he didn't know any of them and all are from different realities,besides we lack information on them.

Is that batman beyond superman? Didn't know since Barry said he didn't know any of them and all are from different realities. Besides we lack information on them.

Yes, only BB's Superman has that costume design and it's identical to his. He even has the same white streaks in his hair that BB Supes does. Flash never met BB Supes anyway.

Yes, only BB's Superman has that costume design and it's identical to his. He even has the same white streaks in his hair that BB Supes does. Flash never met BB Supes anyway.
Okay then, still dude dosen't have a profile and it would seem like an outlier to him since he might not have other feats on that level, though I didn't go deep on the batman beyond book but I doubt he has any other tier 2 feats.

Just cause they are 2-C dosen't mean it's exaggerated, doing that for DC heralds would be possible that's if anyone can bring reasonable feats or scaling but I don't think anyone Is interested in doing that.
Yes, we need actual feats on that level to scale from, not just "everybody can fight everybody"-style power scaling.

Last edited:
So, could the Anti Monitor fight be an upgrade for Barry Allen? Even if we decide the fight itself to be an outlier, it still proves that Barry can use the Infinite Mass Punch (repeatedly, mind you) and explicitly states it can screw up space time. He repeatedly weaponized the space time part too by yeeting Anti-Monitor across the multiverse

So, could the Anti Monitor fight be an upgrade for Barry Allen? Even if we decide the fight itself to be an outlier, it still proves that Barry can use the Infinite Mass Punch (repeatedly, mind you) and explicitly states it can screw up space time. He repeatedly weaponized the space time part too by yeeting Anti-Monitor across the multiverse
I don't see how it's an outlier for Barry. I think it's obvious it'd make more sense for him to use more lethal force against the AM than he did in Flash War because of the situation at hand.

Back