• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

The World Forger should have straight Supergenius intelligence, yes.

The BWL's "Likely Supergenius" rating can probably be justified by referring to him building a machine that would use the Monitor and Anti-Monitor to blow up the multiverse, outsmarting Perpetua, and being comparable to Lex Luthor.

I am confused as to the full context behind this comic issue. What happened in the story to make this proposal?
I think that somebody posted the issue references here earlier. Would you or somebody else here be willing to investigate please?

I thought that there was a miniseries in which they fought each other and were shown as comparable to each other in raw intelligence, but I may misremember.

Last edited:
If Lex always 1st smartest human in each universe I wonder how smart of Earth -22 Lex would be if not for his
arrogence that made him lost to Who laugh lol.
💀👽💀

Whats feat Lex be likely Supergenius I think Post FP feats not as nearly PoC one ? may be I'm just misunderstand
or misinfo about him though.

The World Forger should have straight Supergenius intelligence, yes.

The BWL's "Likely Supergenius" rating can probably be justified by referring to him building a machine that would use the Monitor and Anti-Monitor to blow up the multiverse, outsmarting Perpetua, and being comparable to Lex Luthor.
Is somebody here willing to apply this please?

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. Does anybody here know of any other feats of a 4-A scale?

We're collecting many other feats, so don't expect and upgrades soon yet.
Okay. Thank you for helping out.

As you probably know, I like upgrades based on explicit feats or reliable statements, not unreliable chain-scaling, though.

bquXNQlcIitoGDSYqdGMT2b3_-Q0JZPymD5e77JiSQEJu9opJu4QN3pP4XJytYbRlsM1-e8xIxF0xwQ5p5n47Bwe18owv_Ias4WoaXCicnEyA2KuKM1YN-772PcF1UB1tDibNg3K8A=s1600
Also would this improve his "with prep" AP?

So is somebody here willing to properly upgrade the intelligence sections for The Batman Who Laughs and The World Forger to Supergenius?

Further investigations regarding if we should upgrade the Post-Flashpoint Superman family, and the characters that scale to them, to 4-A, would also be very appreciated.

Yes.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate help with the two tasks that I mentioned above.

Not sure honestly likely not 1-A (Where Mar Novu is currently placed) since Monitors powers wane when they go to lower planes of existence. But honestly I’d say unknown since we never really got info on how powerful in multiverse Mar Novu is during the Death Metal Crisis. But that’s just me

So is somebody here willing to properly upgrade the intelligence sections for The Batman Who Laughs and The World Forger to Supergenius?

Further investigations regarding if we should upgrade the Post-Flashpoint Superman family, and the characters that scale to them, to 4-A, would also be very appreciated.
Anyway, I would greatly appreciate help with the two tasks that I mentioned above.
So is somebody here willing and able to handle this please?

Not sure honestly likely not 1-A (Where Mar Novu is currently placed) since Monitors powers wane when they go to lower planes of existence. But honestly I’d say unknown since we never really got info on how powerful in multiverse Mar Novu is during the Death Metal Crisis. But that’s just me
Looked above and no one proposed 1-A via prep it was 2-C to 2-A...As the scan stated the multiverse will no longer exist "only" darkness.

@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @LuciferDC099 @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Kulf_Boba @LephyrTheRevanchist @Alonik @Gasper @Maverick_Zero_X @Lightning_XXI @Zensum @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Hykuu @KingEzran @CrimsonStarFallen @Dark-Carioca @Kerfuffles2

Back